• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh HA Mon giveaway (Updated)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
As the title suggests, I'm giving away a bunch of HA Mons. These were leftovers from a recent set of breeding experiments so I figured I'd give them away to whoever wants some. Some also have Egg Moves, too, along with having at the minimum 4 perfect IVs. I am looking for a few things, though, so I would like some of the trades to be for the Mons I'm missing, but mostly these are just for anyone who wants some. They are as followed:

Scorbunny (12 total, 10 males/2 females, Jolly nature, Egg Moves: High Jump Kick, Sucker Punch)
Venipede (12 total, 7 males/5 females, Jolly nature)
Abra (7 total, 6 males/1 females, Timid nature)
Carvanha (8 total, 5 males/3 females, Adamant nature)
Fletchling (5 total, 2 males/3 females, Adamant nature)
Mienfoo (5 total, 1 male/4 females, Jolly nature, Egg Moves: Knock Off)
Skrelp (5 total, 2 males/3 females, Modest nature, Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Haze)
Fomantis (5 total, 2 males/3 females, Naive Nature)

Like I said, I'm also looking for a few Mons. They are as followed:

Shinx (preferably with HA)
Heracross
Squirtle
Politoad
Larvesta

If someone will offer me one of these Mons in exchange for one of the Mons I'm offering, I'll throw in a TR of your choice for free. Note that I may add more to this list, as I got ahold of both a Toxapex and Foogus with Regenerator earlier today, so if anyone wants one of their babies, just let me know. Also, please either quote or mention me when offering for a trade, as I often forget where I post. Thanks and take care.

EDIT: An update for you all. I'm now offering Prankster Purrloins, Thick Fat Swinubs, and the aforementioned Regenerator Marieane/Foogus, as I got some good surprise trades today. I don't have the exact numbers right now, however, as my Switch is recharging, so I'll update my list with the new eggs later. So, if anyone wants something, let me know and we'll talk trade.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m interested in a couple of your Pokémon. Could you trade me an HA Mienfoo and HA Skrelp...both female?

I’m offering to trade an HA Shinx (Adamant Nature, Egg Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Double Kick, Howl, Quick Attack) and HA Squirtle (Modest Nature, Egg Moves: Flail, Haze, Water Spout, Yawn).

Sure thing! I'll send you a conversation to discuss things, since I prefer not to broadcast things like FCs and such (though the Switch and Y-Comm do more or less eliminate that, but I'm a cautious person). Talk then.

Hey, I have a few squirtle and a few heracross, but they don't have good stats . If it's just for your dex I can help you. Abra and Skrelp interest me if you want them.

Hey, I have a few squirtle and a few heracross, but they don't have good stats . If it's just for your dex I can help you. Abra and Skrelp interest me if you want them.

Great! I'll take one Squirtle and one Heracross for Abra and Skrelp. Stats don't really matter, as I'm mostly doing dex data and they're some of the stragglers that I'm missing. I'll send you a conversation and we'll talk trade there.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom