• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell Galarian Farfetch'd will put up a good fight before Go catches it. Raboot may have to lear. a new move in order to defeat it

1 vs 1 a little lame... but at least dragon/steel vs fire/flying is even matched... they could do 2 or 3 moves before Gigantamax... would be cool also to see what happens if both pokemon lose G-max and need to finish battle in regular forms...

I hope Ash doesn’t have to carry Go through the battle, any capture should happen alone when he’s vulnerable. Being able to defeat Farfetch'd with no outside help is the only scenario for a deserved capture to me.
I see no problem with Ash giving some pointers to Go during the battle. As long as Pikachu stays out of it and let's Raboot battle on its own

I see no problem with Ash giving some pointers to Go during the battle. As long as Pikachu stays out of it and let's Raboot battle on its own
I don’t either. Notice I say that I don’t want Ash to carry Go through. Obviously an alone capture would be good but I don’t see any issue with Ash seeing and commenting.

Till now I hope that Ash is the one who catches Galarian Farfetch'd.
Here's my Assumption how it would happen?
After the battle (Leon vs Raihan)
Galarian Farfetch'd challenges Ash. So Ash sends.... OK.... He sends Pikachu.
Then
b0R6GJ1.gif

Then
images.jpeg

Then JN030: The Reluctant Pikachu
So Pikachu is sad because of losing the battle. Then again in JN03* Pikachu defeats Galarian Farfetch'd and Ash catches it.

Till now I hope that Ash is the one who catches Galarian Farfetch'd.
Here's my Assumption how it would happen?
After the battle (Leon vs Raihan)
Galarian Farfetch'd challenges Ash. So Ash sends.... OK.... He sends Pikachu.
Then
View attachment 134449
Then
View attachment 134450
Then JN030: The Reluctant Pikachu
So Pikachu is sad because of losing the battle. Then again in JN03* Pikachu defeats Galarian Farfetch'd and Ash catches it.
That doesnt make any sense

It would make sense if the Pikachu episode was episode 29.

New summary and images can be found here

Really like the look of Galarian Farfetch'd here, really hope Goh isn't the one to catch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom