• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go will probably struggle a bit with Galarian Farfetch'd next week. That Pokemon should put up a serious fight
If they really want him to struggle then they should also include the aspect of Pokémon Go where a Pokémon can flee. I mean really, we’ve seen Go fail at catching on the first throw but have we ever seen him outright fail at catching something period? And really gotta wonder how they’re supposed to even do the basic plot point of Go learning from failure. Somehow, failing to capture something doesn’t quite have the same impact as losing a gym battle, a contest, a showcase, the league or Grand Festival.

There’s also the thing where Go lost all his Pokeballs on Dewgong... and proceeded to do that to Gengar in the next episode.

There’s also the thing where Go lost all his Pokeballs on Dewgong... and proceeded to do that to Gengar in the next episode.

I'm not sure about this since this has never happened to me, but I think in Pokemon Go that if you run out of Pokeballs in the middle of a capture (or if you encounter a Pokemon without any Pokeballs), there's a prompt for you to buy Pokeballs straight from the shop without leaving the capture.

...so where I'm trying to go with this is, given that technology in the world of Pokemon anime is advanced enough to teleport Pokeballs, at least Go's Rotom Phone doesn't give him the option to buy Pokeballs on the go whenever Go uses up all his Pokeballs

I'm not sure about this since this has never happened to me, but I think in Pokemon Go that if you run out of Pokeballs in the middle of a capture (or if you encounter a Pokemon without any Pokeballs), there's a prompt for you to buy Pokeballs straight from the shop without leaving the capture.

...so where I'm trying to go with this is, given that technology in the world of Pokemon anime is advanced enough to teleport Pokeballs, at least Go's Rotom Phone doesn't give him the option to buy Pokeballs on the go whenever Go uses up all his Pokeballs
If it happened in the anime, with the way Go's already walking the line of unbelievably struggle-less I don’t think removing one of his few handicaps is a good idea,

Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi and Go have come to the Galar region. There, they encounter a timid crybaby Pokémon called Messon. But then the Rocket Gang arrive in the Galar region as well...

Summary:
While still in the Galar region, Satoshi and Go encounter a timid crybaby Pokémon called Messon. Messon gets scared and starts to cry, and the components of its tears cause Satoshi and Go to be unable to stop crying as well. Not only that, but since Messon turns invisible when it touches water, it appears its own tears make it disappear, so Satoshi and the others lose sight of it. And then the Rocket Gang arrive in the Galar region...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Yuichi Nakamura: Yessan (Male)
Sayaka Senbongi: Messon
Kei Shindo: Joy
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

No Morpeko. Looks like Ash and Go are still in Galar by episode 30

Not exactly.

1- Episode 29 is in Sakuragi Lab
2- Morpeko could be voiced by one of the actors of the list.

Unless episode 29 Ash and Go are not in Kanto.

I don't think its confirmed yet, could well be though

He Is the Pokémon from the Galar dex that makes more sense to be Nurse Joy asistant. The other one being Alcremie. Hattrene also for design purpouses but he seems to enjoy more beating people up instead.

I'm also surprised that it's the male one instead of the female one.

Maybe Team Rocket could get their first true Galar capture this episode?? :sneaky:

Please... James need something.

Prolly scanning Indeedee and Sobble.
Let’s hope so. Given all the promotional material pointing towards Ash, it’d be such a troll move if it ended up going to Go. Sobble doesn’t deserve to be sent into the abyss that is Go’s capture checklist (of course, no Pokémon does yet here we are).

Hey look Indeedee's showing up! I don't care at all about Sobble's part in the episode I'm just glad that Indeedee will appear and hopefully it shares its voice actor with Morpeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom