• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

New merchandise for the anime

Eb2fmvxXgAceX9L
Greninja!!

Are we sure this is new though? Even on older posters in this series when we visit a certain region, we see gen 8 starters.
Yeah. This might be for XY.
Did you two miss the logo at the top left? Kalos' first episode in this series was quite recent.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put much stock in the Kalos merch. It is part of a series of bandai "mascot" mons from each region. They released the Unova one (which was number 13 in the series with Kalos being 14) a few months ago and none of them showed up when the boys went to Unova.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 57
What kind of companions will he gain on his further adventures?!
"Messon Sobs for What Reason"
Satoshi met the crybaby Messon in the Galar region. (can't fully make out this line, but it's something about it being scared by something). Don't miss this episode!!

This is the text in the scan.

And a scan hints at Ash getting Sobble.
What kind of companions will he gain on his further adventures?!
"Messon Sobs for What Reason"
Satoshi met the crybaby Messon in the Galar region. (can't fully make out this line, but it's something about it being scared by something). Don't miss this episode!!

This is the text in the scan.
Could be a red herring. We just don't know yet.

Could be a red herring. We just don't know yet.

Makes no sense on an official scan though, since that makes every other scan coming next lose its credibility.

Also keyword: Companions - Sobble and Galarfetch'd.

There is also the thing that the scan came out only 2 weeks ago (So the Hiatus already ended).

We also got other official scans that were completely accurate (Some were listed captures, others were just listed as appearing Pokemon).

Kalos episode got a scan that confirmed Fletchling, Flabebe, , Scatterbug Binacle and Phantump for him and guess what, he got all of them.

Last edited:
One theory I can think on why they'd be giving Gou Sobble is perhaps they might be replacing his Raboot soon? It could also explain why they evolved Scorbunny so early into series despite it doing... well almost nothing...

There's apparently been leaked anime stills of Cinderace so it's probably coming right around the corner.

And odds are Cinderace might be too big to be traveling around the world with Gou.

Maybe Sobble will replace it?

(Note: Cinderace doesn't necessarily have to go back to the Lab. Just stay inside it's Pokeball)

(And once Sobble fully evolves maybe Grookey will replace it?)

Of course I feel as if that may possibly make fans even angrier

One theory I can think on why they'd be giving Gou Sobble is perhaps they might be replacing his Raboot soon? It could also explain why they evolved Scorbunny so early into series despite it doing... well almost nothing...

There's apparently been leaked anime stills of Cinderace so it's probably coming right around the corner.

And odds are Cinderace might be too big to be traveling around the world with Gou.

(Note: Cinderace doesn't necessarily have to go back to the Lab. Just stay inside it's Pokeball)

I don't think that Gou would do that. It would be like Ash replacing Pikachu.

I think it's going to be just that Goh will get Sobble and Ash will get Grookey.

Back
Top Bottom