• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN031: Hinbass's Beautiful Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzeyEevee

Be kind and change the world!
Reaction score
Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

No summary.

Credits: Dephender Serebii. net

This sounds like a capture for Ash or no capture at all.
Perhaps it's just some character of the day that wants to evolve Feebas.
Don't think we ever had a feebas evolving in the anime to be honest

My expectations. At best, either Ash or Goh catches a Feebas, and with a Prism Scale, evolves it into Milotic by trade. I would hope it would be Ash who captures Feebas, and trades it for Goh's Scyther (holding a Metal Coat) so that both would evolve into Milotic and Scizor, respectively. But that's wishful thinking. More likely, Goh trades Feebas/Milotic to a CotD for something else. Either Milotic stays with the CotD and is "erased" from continuity, or the trade is reversed at the end, allowing Milotic to be a background character until Goh's departure at the end of this season.

But more likely, Feebas would belong to/be caught by a CotD, and the episode turns out to be another bait-and-switch filler.

Summary Courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Sota has come to Satoshi and Go for advice. He explains that his friend Nami is feeling bad because everyone keeps telling her her Pokémon isn't any cute. The Pokémon in question is a Hinbass, which is said to be the shabbiest Pokémon in the world. However, Nami and Hinbass aim to win the Water Type Pokémon Friendship Contest, since the truth is that Hinbass hides an amazing secret.

Summary Courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Sota has come to Satoshi and Go for advice. He explains that his friend Nami is feeling bad because everyone keeps telling her her Pokémon isn't any cute. The Pokémon in question is a Hinbass, which is said to be the shabbiest Pokémon in the world. However, Nami and Hinbass aim to win the Water Type Pokémon Friendship Contest, since the truth is that Hinbass hides an amazing secret.

I was hella exicited, then i realized it was Shota and not Sota.

If I'm not wrong was not Sota the guy with the Meganium?

When I read the world contest my hearth skiped but Friendship Contest does not sound that good.

This sounds so Johtoish it may make us want another Magikarp episode.

Chance of Rocketness: 25%

Edit: Bah it's Koharus brother NEXT!! That guy was named Seiya silly me. Shota was Kalosian Hau.

Nami must be one of the girls that appeared in episode 19.

Hopefully Koharu shows up since this is a Sota episode. Looks like filler.

Ash has no water types so he probably isn’t gonna enter the contest. Go might enter with Sobble if he catches it. Nami will most likely win since it’s a CoTD story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom