• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Camping Anecdotes

Thinkin' about this every time I feed my Chandelure some berries in GO

I assume they just... liiiiiiiike... somehow break them down to a molecular level and absorb them o_O
They burn it, and either breath it or have burned it in their own fire
Or who cares, feed your pokemon and don't screw up the family dinner by questionning everything

Pretty sure the Wild Area is funky when it comes to hitboxes of bigger Pokemon in Camp, however, routes don't have the same problem, so they will definitely interact there.
I camped with them in route 9.
I talked to memory guy read the memories of reshiram, and he said reshiram had complicated feelings when it saw me giving attention to eternatus. Reshiram might think: " Hey, I choose you after 3,000 years of sleep inside a stone, and now, youre giving attention to thi dragon skeleton instead of me?"

For chandelure eating things, its a ghost, things will go inside it through any part of the body.

Last edited:
A week after the fairy forest fiasco, Zekrom asked Reshiram out on a date and she said yes, much to his surprise. A day before the date, Zekrom asked Kyurem what do both Rock and Ground-type Pokemon fear. Kyurem said that they fear water (with a few exceptions), suggesting that a rainy night would be perfect for a private date. On the day of the date, the night was rainy, just what Zekrom hoped and Reshiram didn't mind getting wet since she is unlike many other Fire-types who can't even tolerate hot water. The date happened while Kyurem decided to be the bodyguard of both to deal against exceptions like Garchomp, Seismitoad, and Barbaracle.

2020070823115100-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg

Last edited:
There is an urban legend talked about amongst Pokemon called the Shrieking Mountain Spiritomb, it was said that 108 souls of the worst criminal Pokemon were trapped inside a stone produce shrieks that even an Exploud's sound would be a whisper compared to them, then the legend goes on to say that the Spiritomb then consumes even more souls. Interested in debunking urban legends of all kinds, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem went to explore the mountain that's said to house the Spiritomb at night. Everything was going great until they heard a shriek, then another one and another one, all from different directions. It seems like this particular urban legend was real all along. Before long, they hightailed out of there, never going to the mountain ever again.

2020070823330200-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg

Lilipup is so damn cute.
Trying to fill my living dex, I bred 2 pups in addition to their non-ditto parent and went to camp (with coalossal and a fomantis I'm trying to evolve), and oh.my.arceus. these things are cute, I'm playing fetch with 1 of them ,and you should do that yourself dear reader, a 2nd one raced coalossal and you could guess who won by a landslide. Their running animation+smol face+smol everything+them waivim them tail = them be so fucking cute, I can't hold myself against their adowableness.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom