• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about I just say the warmer seasons? That takes care of nearly everything annoying - bugs, severe thunderstorms/tornadoes, heat, etc.,etc.

Sure, the whole world might collapse, but hey, at least there'd be beautiful SNOW and no bugs!

How about I just say the warmer seasons? That takes care of nearly everything annoying - bugs, severe thunderstorms/tornadoes, heat, etc.,etc.

Sure, the whole world might collapse, but hey, at least there'd be beautiful SNOW and no bugs!
Speak for yourself... We don't have snow AND there are more bugs during "winter". And severe thunderstorms would be more frequent.

Speak for yourself... We don't have snow AND there are more bugs during "winter". And severe thunderstorms would be more frequent.

Hm... Well, I don't know much about the climate where you live. Is it the hot versus dry season pattern? That'd be so depressing for me.

Can I delete allergies? They're a pain to manage.

It sucks that when I go out I can never eat what other people eat because it'll send me to the hospital. Lack of seasonal allergies would also be a massive relief.

People getting punished "for crimes I did not commit" and having their actions blown up as something worse by clear mentally challenged yet ironically high position people and the inverse of people who commit atrocities and get off scot free, and having the age old idea of taking responsibility for your actions by actually having the chance.

I'd probably have to second what others have said in mosquitos and wasps, but let's also cancel allergies. I could do without those twice a year every year.

─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
If you could travel back in time to re-do one thing in your life, what would it be?

─────────────────────────​

Definitely would have to go back to late high school or early college (like first semester) to fix my handling (more like non-handling) of health issues that came up. Really, I would give anything to have a second chance at that.

Another thought:

Stop my parents from meeting each other so I won't exist. I know this sounds kind of grim, but this isn't exactly a world worth living in what with war, poverty, disease, racism, sexism, bigotry, violence, corruption, child abuse, domestic abuse, animal cruelty, general unfairness, lazy customers who leave their shopping carts idling in the parking lot, pollution, bullying, and various other negatives.

Question 010
─────────────────────────

The Question this Week:
If you were the owner of a company, what would it be, and how would you manage it?

─────────────────────────​

Last edited:
you know, i've always toyed with the idea that if i don't eventually become a cybersecurity consultant of some sort, then i'll just open my own business/form my own cybersec company. i think it's important more these days than ever that people are aware of what kind of identifying information they reveal and how attackers can use that information to their advantage, so there's that.

there's also a part of me that would want to work with companies like apple and google to strengthen the security of their products. it'd be nice working with other tech companies to achieve this goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom