• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Fuck, I am so incredibly sorry. I could've sworn I mentioned this in the OP but I can't fine it anywhere. I'm sorry we moved into role PMs before everyone knew this but it's very important that you all know this game has bastard elements.
Again I'm super sorry it wasn't mentioned earlier.

Day 1: The First Wave
Day 1: The First Wave

Ten minutes later, two teams of Freedom Fighters had convened at different points in the city as the Death Egg became visible above the city. The city was then plunged into darkness as a gigantic dome covered the city, blocking out the sun.

“Nicole?” Sally said as the AI lynx materialised next to her.

“I can’t keep this up for long,” She said, looking upward as the sounds of impacts echoed through the dome, “But it should slow down the initial wave, at the very least.” A few moments later, an explosion rocked the dome as a large metal pod burst through to impact the ground, before the dome was resealed.

“Get ready everyone.” Rotor said, armed in his Iron Rotor armour standing before Team Freedom, the city’s dedicated defence force. Moments later, the sides of the pod popped open, revealing a small platoon of Egg Swats that opened fire on the assembled Freedom Fighters.

“CHARGE!” Sally shouted, calling the group to action as they charged the Egg Swats.

It is now Day 1, Day 1 will end in 72 hours.
Countdown timer

Back
Top Bottom