• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

I just looked back DawningWinds' posting history, and he didn't post in 2 and a half weeks!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.PNG

In light of this evidence, I hereby declare DawningWinds as having a justifiable reason for not participating in the game thus far.

i'm gonna go sleep sleep

i expect certain people to start doing their work here, lest they face the dreaded Vote:

It's very interesting that Zorchic was the second vote on Mido... Would first-time scum really do something like this, and then even keep the vote for later?
Looking back at those early votes, there were votes on Pika_pika, Snowy (2x), DekuNut, and Midorikawa before Zorchic showed up, so I do wonder why he picked Midorikawa specifically to try to pressure when there was also Pika_pika and DekuNut at the same vote count at that point. If I was new to being mafia-sided, Midori wouldn't be one of the players I'd want to try to push given how experienced she is, so I see what you're saying. But at the same time, I really want to hear from Zorchic on what he is wanting to see when he's not even asking Midori anything at this point, it's just like... a flat vote that accomplishes nothing right nothing since it's not actually pressuring Midori nor is it leading to any line of questioning.

Though what if Mido turns out to be a Townie it wouldn't be a good way to start the game off
Do you mean a bad way to start for town if Midori was a mislynch, or like bad for Zorchic if he was mafia and he was D1 on a wagon that killed town?

-----

While looking at the early D1 stuff in regards to Zorchic, @DekuNut 's posts have pretty much entirely been one joke vote and the rest about the platformer wars discussion, and then he just disappeared. We haven't been in many games together (I think you were town in the one or two I've been in) and I know we've still got nearly half the phase left, but I feel like you're generally more active, whereas you're kinda in the background here so far and that makes me a little suspicious.

We haven't been in many games together (I think you were town in the one or two I've been in) and I know we've still got nearly half the phase left, but I feel like you're generally more active, whereas you're kinda in the background here so far and that makes me a little suspicious.
Lol

Do you mean a bad way to start for town if Midori was a mislynch, or like bad for Zorchic if he was mafia and he was D1 on a wagon that killed town?

A Mislynch would be a bad idea cause if Mido turns up as a Townie then it's bad but if Zorchic turns up as a Mafia then it's good if that happened then both sides would be worse off

That could be said about any action. And then we just end up with WIFOM.

Eh. HDs alignment becomes clearer as the game goes on. Too early to judge. Regardless he hates inactivity so I don’t see anything strange. Though I tend to agree wth him a lot so I’m not sure I’m Best to give a thought.

Recent games I have played with HD like for example that game hosted by ZinnLav his play was scummy and I was also scum reading you. It turned out HD was a scummy town on day 1 and I correctly scum read you. Some of his takes in past games I agreed with and others I didn't agree with.

On a somewhat-related note, Midorikawa is also hard to read in general for similar reasons, though I feel like her posts this game so far have been kind of passive? She can play aggressive as both town and scum so I don't know what it means yet, but it seems odd that she doesn't have a vote out at all this phase, even just a joke one.

It's been around a year since I've last played with you and I scum read Midori alot in past games since I disagree with her on some of the stuff she says and sometimes I correctly scum read her and other times she turns out to be town.

I will say that after I won the game, I posted in the MafiaUniverse Discord chat that I copied somebody's innocent-sounding speaking patterns that would fool me as Town. I didn't say who it was, but it was FinalArcadia, so I would advise you to be more cautious of her than me. I believe that it's from trying to sound like how she speaks that I was able to be Town read in the Final 3 and get the crossvote to be between two Town, with me deciding who to lynch at the end.

I've pretty much already said this on discord and whenever I see a player who has been getting town read too much or who has been very active when it is close to mylo/lylo, then this is the part when I start to get paranoid of the player being scum who is deep wolfing.

I am a known lurker. Funnier constantly harasses me for it. Me and activity have not been synonymous since 2017 or so.
Ohhhh. My bad there, I am out of the loop on up-to-date meta for a lot of people. Well, if it's all right while you're here though, how do you feel about Snowy's response to votes earlier, and does anything stand out to you as suspicious so far in general in the game?

Ohhhh. My bad there, I am out of the loop on up-to-date meta for a lot of people. Well, if it's all right while you're here though, how do you feel about Snowy's response to votes earlier, and does anything stand out to you as suspicious so far in general in the game?
I havent caught up too much on today (irl today) since ive been at work. I only responded to you becayse of the tag. Ill yry to do something when I get home tonight.

Ok I'm not understanding the problem here. Am I supposed to just stay "suspicious" of FA for no reason at all other than for continuity's sake? I don't see how it's wrong to see that a person can reformulate their opinion. FA addressed my problems with her post.

How many votes does Zorchic have? I'm too tired to look back and see lol
I agree ther is nothing wrong with an opinion changing. I was just attempting to explain what caps posted.
Why would you think that with two votes? I remember you being Town in Superman Mafia and the votes changed from you eventually. I don't think with those two votes on you, you'd have any reason to be afraid.
Tis was a joke. Though you should know by now if I was afraid I would be defending and attacking right, nit going lol.
last time you said you were passive you were scum in seraph... but I know completely what you mean so i don't blame you
Ive also rolled scum a lot lately. But regardless of alignment my play style depends on motivation at the time.
That said... @DawningWinds, what propelled you to come today of all days?

It's very interesting that Zorchic was the second vote on Mido... Would first-time scum really do something like this, and then even keep the vote for later?
Maybe. I was a complete moron my first scum game. But it definitely varies. Some do well, and some do bad.
Midori wouldn't be one of the players I'd want to try to push given how experienced she is
But a newer player might not realize that. Someone just coming in wouldn’t know who is considered experienced and not Without being told.
I am a known lurker. Funnier constantly harasses me for it. Me and activity have not been synonymous since 2017 or so.
-_-
Recent games I have played with HD like for example that game hosted by ZinnLav his play was scummy and I was also scum reading you. It turned out HD was a scummy town on day 1 and I correctly scum read you. Some of his takes in past games I agreed with and others I didn't agree with.
You always scumread me. The first time you didn’t you were mafia traitor.

You mean about Fatima? Fatima is standing out way too much, so as far as right now goes, I'm inclined to think Fatima isn't scum.
they were scum in the last game I played and were standing out quite a bit
but I feel like it might be NAI because in that game Mido and HD said that they're likely to get mislynched early on a lot so they prolly

Aaah I'm sorry for disappearing I now confirm my role wait I haven't been subbed out have I?
welcome lol
nah you still it, it just started

I will say that after I won the game, I posted in the MafiaUniverse Discord chat that I copied somebody's innocent-sounding speaking patterns that would fool me as Town. I didn't say who it was, but it was FinalArcadia, so I would advise you to be more cautious of her than me.
"I'm able to perfectly mimic someone's towny and innocent speech patterns so you should be more scared of them than of me" I can't even

Though what if Mido turns out to be a Townie it wouldn't be a good way to start the game off
Zorchic is the leading wagon at the moment, do you have any opinions on that?

A Mislynch would be a bad idea cause if Mido turns up as a Townie then it's bad but if Zorchic turns up as a Mafia then it's good if that happened then both sides would be worse off
ok nevermind, you kinda did already
I'm really confused, why are you saying like we choose whether or not we want a mislynch? And if a mislynch happens, don't you think that's important to produce relevant information? You can probably tell a lot from the votings and logics behind them.
and why are you not considering the other way around might happen?

I thought you said you had been making an effort to be more active in the last few games though :glare:

ifkr

I'm not really understanding the Zorchic x Mido x Feenie drama, I'll give it a second look and make a post focused on it soonish since that seems to be the hot topic atm

I'm really confused, why are you saying like we choose whether or not we want a mislynch? And if a mislynch happens, don't you think that's important to produce relevant information? You can probably tell a lot from the votings and logics behind them.
and why are you not considering the other way around might happen?

If you want me to do a read then maybe I will during Night 1
I'm a lot smarter than you think I am
A lot of that was just joke/random voting

it's not really about being smart, I think you're prolly very smart and experienced
I just don't follow your logic at some points and don't know how to approach it

Back
Top Bottom