• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

@ExLight we could lynch luminary so we don’t have to deal with the constant avatar changes - but it doesn’t bother me anyway
1594813754960.png

Serious question; how active is Zorchic in games. Honestly don't remember if I've played any games w them or not.

Serious question; how active is Zorchic in games. Honestly don't remember if I've played any games w them or not.
I think this is their second game? The first was the mentor mafia game, and I remember them trying to lead town at some points? I think they were pretty active there :unsure:

Actually, it is a bit odd how quiet they are here compared to that game...

@Zorchic hi

I was his mentor in his first game and he was one of the few new Town players who were actively trying to solve the game. He said scummy stuff and made mistakes but he was trying to head in the right path, and if other players who shared their alignment with him put in the effort as well they would have all won.

@Snowy is someone I'd like to see give some opinions on recent happenings in the thread, whether it be about Zorchic or Caps or whomever else that's been in the spotlight. Looking back at their posts (which isn't much) they haven't had anything to say regarding anything that's happened. Rainbow Cloud hasn't posted much, but at least what they've said is something substantial rather than Snowy whose barely opinionated anything.

Tood said:
I think this is their second game? The first was the mentor mafia game, and I remember them trying to lead town at some points? I think they were pretty active there :unsure:
HumanDawn said:
I was his mentor in his first game and he was one of the few new Town players who were actively trying to solve the game. He said scummy stuff and made mistakes but he was trying to head in the right path, and if other players who shared their alignment with him put in the effort as well they would have all won.
So it's their second game then (presumably) and they're behaving different. Seems red flag-ish to me. Regardless, I do want to see them respond or give some kind of input (?).

Btw, the thought that he is Mafia who is asking his scum mates for advice has crossed my mind. At times he took a while to post in-thread because he would ask me what to do and wait for what I had to say.

Fatima's posts also kind of feel weird to me, since most of them feel like they're just "if we lynch X and they're town, that would be bad". Like yeah, that's obvious? Idk if that's their playstyle and I just have to get used to it.
I think I've played with them before be it quite a while ago when they were called RainbowSkittles if I remember correct, I think this is just their playstyle.

@Snowy is someone I'd like to see give some opinions on recent happenings in the thread, whether it be about Zorchic or Caps or whomever else that's been in the spotlight. Looking back at their posts (which isn't much) they haven't had anything to say regarding anything that's happened. Rainbow Cloud hasn't posted much, but at least what they've said is something substantial rather than Snowy whose barely opinionated anything.
Btw, the thought that he is Mafia who is asking his scum mates for advice has crossed my mind. At times he took a while to post in-thread because he would ask me what to do and wait for what I had to say.
Me or Snowy?
I'm generally pretty slow on day 1 of games, took me a while to catch up with the posts from overnight this morning.

@ExLight we could lynch luminary so we don’t have to deal with the constant avatar changes - but it doesn’t bother me anyway

Reason for feenie getting killed early this game. Avatar changes.
Idk if that's their playstyle and I just have to get used to it.
Playstyle.
Also writing on mobile sucks and I hate it
Welcome to my life.
But tbh I'm not too inclined to hop on their wagon either, since they're fairly new to the game and are bound to make some strange moves
Also can’t excuse all scummy behavior as “they’re new”.
He's sus of Caps for townreading people so early. He's not townreading Caps.
That’s not how it looks. I rather here directly from Piko.

I think I've played with them before be it quite a while ago when they were called RainbowSkittles if I remember correct, I think this is just their playstyle.

Me or Snowy?
I'm generally pretty slow on day 1 of games, took me a while to catch up with the posts from overnight this morning.

Zorchic

who said it bothered me? :surppika:
bad championship reason to lynch someone smh
second? I'm actually surprised ngl
I'd say they seem pretty experienced

alternatively can we mention again how deku and dawning just popped in-thread to apologize for inactivity and disappered again

Yeah I’m waiting on DawningWinds too. 0.0

Ok I'm not understanding the problem here. Am I supposed to just stay "suspicious" of FA for no reason at all other than for continuity's sake? I don't see how it's wrong to see that a person can reformulate their opinion. FA addressed my problems with her post.

How many votes does Zorchic have? I'm too tired to look back and see lol
ok I kinda see why you looked bad here :v
yea, I agree with Mido that you going from pointing out someone is CWACing to straight up nodding and going with them was a bit weird

and not even knowing many many votes on the person you're sheeping is kinda reckless :u

To be fair to Luminary, her post saying that she felt my posts were CWAC-y was made before I voted Zorchic (which was also when I addressed her CWAC thing), so sheeping makes more sense there than if it had been on my previous posts she said she was actually bothered by
that's fair too though

I'm assuming it's supposed to be FA.
Outta the three I think Feenie is slightly more sus than Caps because of the easy sheeping.

Which was honestly kinda weird, I don't think she voiced many suspicions about Zorchic before voting him, and she was voting Caps before it. So like, if the person I'm scumreading the most votes someone (well, I'd at least expect that people are placing their votes on their main scumread right :surppika:.) I'd hesitate before voting the same person as them.

Reading through things now, I'll give some ge eral thoughts
I understand the points against Zorchic, but I don't think it necessitates me joining the wagon. I'll leave that for now and see how they react.
Speaking of reactions, I was asked what I thought of Snowy's reaction to his votes, and I was shocked to see that.... he hasn't reacted. His game-relevant content as a whole has only been slightly more than my own. While generally not having a reaction to pressure like that is good, Snowy isn't exactly an experienced player, so I'm wondering if a complete lack of reaction is truly a townie move for him. I did see FA(?) discuss how Snowy tends to collapse under pressure as scum, but this is day 1. Pressure here won't have the same effect as later.
I would like to see more from both of them.

Back
Top Bottom