• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Snowy. Your posts are fine, but Snowy hasn't really done anything.
Snowy hasn’t been receiving thread notifications and completely forgot about this thread. Snowy will give his thoughts on this later, after Snowy has woken up. But Snowy is not impressed by Luminary calling out an inactive player on day 1.

... Snowy wonders how it is still day 1.

@DawningWinds
ok I kinda see why you looked bad here :v
yea, I agree with Mido that you going from pointing out someone is CWACing to straight up nodding and going with them was a bit weird

and not even knowing many many votes on the person you're sheeping is kinda reckless :u
I asked how many votes were on him just out of clarification for how "in danger" Zorchic was at the time and how big of a deal it would be for me to add a vote. Since I'm voting him, it's not like I'm opposed to lynching him.

I think we kinda have to factor in that Zorchic is a new player and thus might be easy mislynch bait
I get that and can sort of agree, but I don't think that can be a big defense? Because then where do you draw the line? Not to mention what HD said about him in that Mentor Mafia, that just makes me more "hmmm".

Zorchic has, what, three votes (i can't do math give me a break)? That's not much considering how many players are in this game. If someone really wanted to turn things around--if they really think Zorchic is town--they could. Two people could vote someone else that has 1 vote and they'd tie it up. But no one is doing that, so.

Snowy hasn’t been receiving thread notifications and completely forgot about this thread. Snowy will give his thoughts on this later, after Snowy has woken up. But Snowy is not impressed by Luminary calling out an inactive player on day 1.

... Snowy wonders how it is still day 1.
It wasn't "calling out", it was wanting to get more opinions from you since your other posts are fluff. I didn't know you weren't getting notifications lol.

Why are you sticking with your vote on Ex? It's the gut feeling of him being mafia or do you actually think he's been suspicious?
I don't think he's been suspicious in this game yet but that's the thing with him; he blends in so well as scum that he won't even look suspicious. I'm not sure of his alignment either way, just that I feel paranoid about him.

I briefed through the game and I really like the way RC summed up their thoughts about Caps, it very well captures my read on Caps, I find Caps' posts kinda vague, the reads seem random and their vote and push on Zorchic feels a bit forced. I would like to see them post some more before placing my vote on them.

Why are you sticking with your vote on Ex? It's the gut feeling of him being mafia or do you actually think he's been suspicious?

I agree that this is weird @Pika_pika42 , there are plenty of interactions between players that can be analyzed and I don't know how you can't have any scumreads right now, especially as the thread in general seems to be leaning towards Zorchic, Fatima, or myself as scum.

Regarding Ex, personally I think he's a little quieter than normal, but Ex tends to get more active as the game goes along so we'll see how that goes.

FA seems like she has the strongest case on Zorchic, and both Caps and Luminary just kind of seem like they're leeching off her points.

Tfw you're the first vote on the wagon but apparently you're "leeching" off the people after you :lapras:

Tood, what do you think of me? Am I scum, and why/why not? And if I am, why haven't you acted on it yet?

Of those on his wagon I think only FA seemed to give more thought into their reasons behind voting him, Cap's just seems to be jumping on this one point which along with his early town reading of players based on non game related posts raises suspicion and Luminary just sheeps FA's reasons for voting for him.

You too, huh? Are you guys even reading the thread? I'm not jumping on anyone's points, my reasoning for voting Zorchic is completely independent of FA's. Though I do agree with her points and they bolster the bad feeling I got from Zorchic I am not leeching reasoning from her nor is she leeching reasoning from me if you actually read our two posts.

@HumanDawn After reading these posts back to back I'm even more confident now about one scum between Tood, Rainbow Cloud, Pikochu.

Cap's early play for me feels all to reminiscent of previous times he's been scum though, particularly in Gen IV mafia, where he seems to try to gain favour by town reading a few players and jumping on something small to start a wagon, I don't think he would be as keen to push Zorchic otherwise.

If I'm being jumpy it's because this is the first damn time I have rolled town on this forum in like 6 months. Or at least that's how it feels.

I know I've been pretty all over the place so far this game. I've tried to settle down and gather my thoughts with my last few posts, and I plan to read through the thread again today to see if I pick up on anything new.

This just proves that not playing for over a year(October 4th 2018)makes me say things that are a bit strange but I don't mean anything bad by saying it

Yeah this tone just doesn't read scum to me, I really do feel like this is actively different than your last game, Fatima.

alternatively can we mention again how deku and dawning just popped in-thread to apologize for inactivity and disappered again

Especially because Dawning has been online since he posted, and in the last game where he was scum (Hollywood) he felt notably less active.

@DekuNut Man, Hollywood Mafia was a fantastic idea!! Allows us to see pretty much everyone's scum meta reaaaaally easily.

HD are you some kind of jester or just a memelord

Oh, nah, I just want to breathe with a really light attitude after the seriousness of championship :) . Can’t do well if I don’t have any fun with the game itself <(;/.\; )>.

I briefed through the game and I really like the way RC summed up their thoughts about Caps, it very well captures my read on Caps, I find Caps' posts kinda vague, the reads seem random and their vote and push on Zorchic feels a bit forced. I would like to see them post some more before placing my vote on them.

I've posted more, are you going to vote me?

This is another under-the-radar groupthink post.

VOTE: DawningWinds

Feelin’ pretty good about this one :3c !

The lack of a response despite clearly having seen this thread doesn't make me feel any better about Zorchic, especially if it's apparently not lining up with his town activity level in the Mentor game. Someone already mentioned him so I won't here, but if you're town, a defense/response is the most pro-town thing you can do right now and there's still time. As it is, you're feeling like new!scum that doesn't know how to respond to pressure here or doesn't want to risk saying something that could make things worse, at least to me.
I don't think he's been suspicious in this game yet but that's the thing with him; he blends in so well as scum that he won't even look suspicious. I'm not sure of his alignment either way, just that I feel paranoid about him.

You said in a post before this that you'd vote someone else once they were more suspicious, but I don't understand how ExLight is still worth your vote over Caps when you say yourself here that ExLight hasn't even been suspicious in this game. You want to see more from Caps, but at the same time don't vote him as any kind of pressure to incentivize him to do so and instead keep a vote on someone you don't find suspicious and aren't even questioning or anything? At that point, you could just vote ExLight the entire game out of paranoia.
tho, what if luminary might be playing 5D chess with us to distort our image of them, HmmmHhmmm
Switching to a Light Yagami theme at one point might not be the best one to use if she was wanting to create a good image lol

The lack of a response despite clearly having seen this thread doesn't make me feel any better about Zorchic,
I'm stupid confused, what does this mean? Are you referring to the last time Zorchic actually posted, or do we know that Zorchic has been actively lurking?

Switching to a Light Yagami theme at one point might not be the best one to use if she was wanting to create a good image lol
I had a Light theme because I love him, shhh

Actually, if she was Mafia, it would make more sense NOT to change your theme so you don’t risk getting more attention on herself :thinking: .

I'm stupid confused, what does this mean? Are you referring to the last time Zorchic actually posted, or do we know that Zorchic has been actively lurking?

I had a Light theme because I love him, shhh

Zorchic reacted to a post I made after the votes on him but did not actually post themselves. I actually took a screenshot of it yesterday in case he removed it.

864709C5-9534-4AB6-B9AF-085BC2E99621.png

Zorchic liked a post in the thread after his last post, so he's definitely seen the thread since then.

AND, he's currently active viewing an old game, trying to get meta stuff probably.

Back
Top Bottom