• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Snowy isn't exactly an experienced player,
Um I wouldn’t call them inexperienced. Used to go by the name Aussie
I don't think he's been suspicious in this game yet but that's the thing with him; he blends in so well as scum that he won't even look suspicious. I'm not sure of his alignment either way, just that I feel paranoid about him.

I briefed through the game and I really like the way RC summed up their thoughts about Caps, it very well captures my read on Caps, I find Caps' posts kinda vague, the reads seem random and their vote and push on Zorchic feels a bit forced. I would like to see them post some more before placing my vote on them.

“I find Zorchic and Caps suspicious but I’m not going to vote them and instead am going to vote light based on paranoia”

vote: pika pika
Snowy has been playing games since before me, my dude. He is experienced.
Wait Haven’t you been playing as long as me, Human, and FA?

L >>>
tho
1594825579725.png
N...NO.....

Midorikawa said:
Genuinely did not know that was Aussie. themoreyouknow

It wasn't "calling out", it was wanting to get more opinions from you since your other posts are fluff. I didn't know you weren't getting notifications lol.
It felt like being called out.

Quick question though, Have we previously played games together? I'm trying to remember but I admit my memory isn't the best.

Which was honestly kinda weird, I don't think she voiced many suspicions about Zorchic before voting him, and she was voting Caps before it. So like, if the person I'm scumreading the most votes someone (well, I'd at least expect that people are placing their votes on their main scumread right :surppika:.) I'd hesitate before voting the same person as them.
Unvote
Vote: Luminary

I feel like this is what I'm going to stick with in the meanwhile umu
Seems a fair point and I'm surprised noone commented on it tbh
Caps liking it and saying feenie is looking better seemed a bit contradictory though

“I find Zorchic and Caps suspicious but I’m not going to vote them and instead am going to vote light based on paranoia”

vote: pika pika

Wait Haven’t you been playing as long as me, Human, and FA?
I meant not inexperienced lol. Even if I didn't know that Snowy and AE were the aame person, the fact that he's an MoD would still say a lot. Anyways, ghe point of that was I expected hombv to not fall for obvious pitfalls this early in the game.

Quick question though, Have we previously played games together? I'm trying to remember but I admit my memory isn't the best.
We have! I was Feenie before Luminary and should probably consider going by that again since that's the name I'm better known by lol.
ExLight said:
Which was honestly kinda weird, I don't think she voiced many suspicions about Zorchic before voting him, and she was voting Caps before it. So like, if the person I'm scumreading the most votes someone (well, I'd at least expect that people are placing their votes on their main scumread right :surppika:.) I'd hesitate before voting the same person as them.
Did I address this? I probably did or I'm confusing it with my other defenses in regards to this, but alas. Anyway, I don't think I said anything in regards to Zorchic before voting him but I wasn't aware that it was a requirement. I don't recall saying I scumread Caps? Not saying that I don't scumread him, but I never explicitly said that anywhere. I just thought it was weird how he townread players that had barely said a word (not counting now, ofc)

Zorchic liked a post in the thread after his last post, so he's definitely seen the thread since then.

AND, he's currently active viewing an old game, trying to get meta stuff probably.

But if you think he is Mafia what would Mafia him benefit from viewing an old game? What does scum care about meta? What game was it?

But if you think he is Mafia what would Mafia him benefit from viewing an old game? What does scum care about meta? What game was it?

That is a good point, definitely something to keep in mind upon his inevitable return to the thread. I will keep my vote there for pressure until he posts but I am thinking of switching to either Pikapika, Pikochu, or Tood.

He was viewing Lone's last game, the "Perfectly Ordinary" game.

We have! I was Feenie before Luminary and should probably consider going by that again since that's the name I'm better known by lol.

Did I address this? I probably did or I'm confusing it with my other defenses in regards to this, but alas. Anyway, I don't think I said anything in regards to Zorchic before voting him but I wasn't aware that it was a requirement. I don't recall saying I scumread Caps? Not saying that I don't scumread him, but I never explicitly said that anywhere. I just thought it was weird how he townread players that had barely said a word (not counting now, ofc)
You had moved your vote from Mido to him in a rather serious tone, it was pretty clear you were scumreading him.
My issue is that it was pretty weird seeing you jumping on whoever they voted right after if you were scumreading them. If someone you're scumreading and voting just jumps and votes someone I feel like the natural thing to do is either townread them a bit more or be a bit iffy of their vote.

That is a good point, definitely something to keep in mind upon his inevitable return to the thread. I will keep my vote there for pressure until he posts but I am thinking of switching to either Pikapika, Pikochu, or Tood.

He was viewing Lone's last game, the "Perfectly Ordinary" game.

What? That’s it? It’s just a pressure vote now after that?

@ExLight Summer 2012 here.

jesus christ for how long have yall been playing again

Figure this is sarcasm so I'll go ahead and correct myself anyway, it was the Fall of 2015.

What? That’s it? It’s just a pressure vote now after that?

Not entirely, Zorchic is still on the list of people I would lynch today. Scummier things have come up since *cough Pikapika* in my opinion but I would still like to see Zorchic post.

Oh boy I think I've been playing since either 2012 or 2013?
You had moved your vote from Mido to him in a rather serious tone, it was pretty clear you were scumreading him.
My issue is that it was pretty weird seeing you jumping on whoever they voted right after if you were scumreading them. If someone you're scumreading and voting just jumps and votes someone I feel like the natural thing to do is either townread them a bit more or be a bit iffy of their vote.
That's fair. But I'm confused, are you saying I jumped onto Caps vote and voted for Zorchic? Because the reason I voted Zorchic was FA's post, nothing to do with Caps.

That's fair. But I'm confused, are you saying I jumped onto Caps vote and voted for Zorchic? Because the reason I voted Zorchic was FA's post, nothing to do with Caps.
I'm saying that voting the same person as your actual scumread is kinda weird, just that
I'm fine with you sheeping FA, but it would've made more sense if Caps wasn't there

since we're at it did the fact Caps was voting Zorchic before FA even said anything change anything about how you were reading him?

Back
Top Bottom