• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

Well then, I'm pretty sure that Caps is the werewolf. He probably looked at the Host cards in the middle and saw there was a Mason, so that's what he claimed.

However, unfortunately for him, I was the Mason at the beginning of the game, and I was the only one. Otherwise I would have a private chat with the other Mason.

And since his role was not switched by the Troublemaker, that means that he is still a werewolf.

[Vote] TheCapsFan

Well then to keep things going I'm Insomniac
And I assume you are still the Insomniac?

One thing I will say is that it is very possible that Caps is either the Tanner or the Minion, both of whom are happy to get lynched. So it would be good for everyone to claim, and then the Seer can post their check result, if there is one.

Where were you this whole time, jd?? I was waiting for a counterclaim this whole damn time and it never came.

Well then, I'm pretty sure that Caps is the werewolf. He probably looked at the Host cards in the middle and saw there was a Mason, so that's what he claimed.

Wrong, I always claim mason during these games. I'll claim mason next round too, just watch :U

I rescind my Mason claim. I WAS the Robber and targeted prog rocker yesterday, meaning I am now the Hunter. I asked prog rocker about his role because I didn't realize that the troublemaker acted after me during the night (hence the goof up). If that had been the case, then I could have proved Midorikawa was lying since prog rocker claimed Hunter. But it doesn't matter anymore.

If Pikapika is telling the truth (and I assume he is) then Midorikawa was switched to the Robber so Robber should be in the middle.

However, Deku is now counter-claiming drunk, so one of them must be lying.

@Midorikawa answer this truthfully, were you a werewolf at the beginning of the game?

One thing I will say is that it is very possible that Caps is either the Tanner or the Minion, both of whom are happy to get lynched. So it would be good for everyone to claim, and then the Seer can post their check result, if there is one.

I actually think Deku is more likely to be either of those seeing as he is counterclaiming far after the fact.

Still waiting to hear from @Snowy and @CyanideCrystal , but here's how things look so far:

Pikapika is a non-lynch, I am a non-lynch, JD is a non-lynch. No reason not to trust Fatima right now so let's take them out of the picture too. If Mido was lying about being the Drunk then we should probably lynch prog rocker, but there is always the chance that Mido was the minion in that scenario. If Mido was truthfully the drunk, then there is still the possibility she draws Werewolf from the middle. Deku I think is probably lying and is tanner, or just an oblivious werewolf.

In the middle so far we have one confirmed mason with two unknowns. My guess is there's just one werewolf, but not sure until we hear from the inactives.

Honestly I kinda hate One Night, simply because theres a decent chance you dont even know your own wincon. I was told it would be more fun in larger groups, but honestly its just as annoying lol

I rescind my Mason claim. I WAS the Robber and targeted prog rocker yesterday, meaning I am now the Hunter. I asked prog rocker about his role because I didn't realize that the troublemaker acted after me during the night (hence the goof up). If that had been the case, then I could have proved Midorikawa was lying since prog rocker claimed Hunter. But it doesn't matter anymore.
You had to pull this move on the new guy, didn't you?

"Midday" Votals

TheCapsFan II - Midorikawa, jdthebud
prog rocker I - DekuNut

As said before, I'll extend this phase a bit to get back to my intended update times.
This phase will end in roughly 29h
Countdown

Did you see yourself at the end of the night?
Not sure what you mean by this?
I was the drunk last night
Not according to my role.
@Midorikawa Since you and I were switched around, did something happen to you?
Not that I was told
@Midorikawa answer this truthfully, were you a werewolf at the beginning of the game
No. Legit have been a drunk The Who,e time. Had to choose a b or c. I chose one and have heard nothing else.

unvote: caps
vote: dekunut

Back
Top Bottom