• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

It is 3:45 AM. HD, I will respond to your quotes about the Pikapika stuff and other logic tomorrow.

I am also due for a reread and I'd like to check my reads a bit more on my lower-leaning town players like Space, ExLight, and Fatima.

I also plan on ISO-ing the lowposters minus DawningWinds, who will probably be subbed, to see if I can glean anything from that.

Overall I feel pretty confident in my Pikapika vote.

@Lone_Garurumon

If a majority of players willed it - I was wondering if we could have 48 hour phases instead of 72 hour phases.

Not saying I want 48 hours btw.
Should the majority of players wish it, then yes, phases could be shortened to 48 hours.

Yep.

The thing that made me change my mind was the second part of RC's claim which I did not catch the first time I read through earlier today. It made me trust his alignment as town a lot more.

What does he being Town or Mafia have to do with deciding to out your role in-thread though? Everyone knows now anyway.

No matter his alignment, it still worked on you regardless. Sure, it helps confirm his role, but nobody has shown to doubt it in the first place, so why change your mind on outing information on your role? It doesn't add up.

Do you think his role is a bastard role?

Since you guys are both here what do you think of DekuNut? I'm also getting a bad feeling about him.
I mean, I don't really know, to be honest. He's one of the ones I want to ISO tomorrow. Initially I wrote off his inactivity a little bit but then he was inactive all phase 1 of the werewolf game and flipped Tanner/Jester, so I have no idea. In his last post he actually showed some interest in the game though, which was different than in the werewolf game, so we'll see if and how he follows through.

Am I the only one here who is having a hard time believing Tood's survivor claim? It looked convenient when he said he's a survivor after I voted him.

@HumanDawn @TheCapsFan Since you guys are both here what do you think of DekuNut? I'm also getting a bad feeling about him.

Yeah, but we don't have Independent CCs (not that they would counterclaim, but they might turn up later if they exist), so benefit of the doubt...?

He said he'd be more active tonight but hasn't come back yet. It's fair to be worried about him.

Why don't y'all think of me as an asset instead of a liability? Instead of wasting a lynch on me, if you just let me be, the mafia won't kill me without risking one of their own, so they would rather lynch me off. If you give me one chance, I'll be more active and help with scumhunting. If you still find me suspicious after that, you can always lynch me later.

Could someone sum up the last 28 pages so I don't have to read the whole thread? :v

You should read everything so that you could get a full understanding on what is going on so that you could form your own reads.

In a 17 player game, are we expecting just one independent or more? Survivor is an easy thing to claim imo and also it's kind of convenient for Tood to cliam that now (out of the blue, at that) when the cop is gone and thereby couldn't have had opportunity to verify the alignment.

Pika_pika42 said:
Can everyone share their top 2 Town and Scum reads? This will generate more discussion and we will get to know everyone's opinions.
Hrmm, I'd say my top two town reads are Space and TheCapsFan. Top two scumreads would be yourself and Jinjo. Adding someone else to the scumreads tho, I'd also put Deku up there.

PIka_pika42 said:
Why don't y'all think of me as an asset instead of a liability? Instead of wasting a lynch on me, if you just let me be, the mafia won't kill me without risking one of their own, so they would rather lynch me off. If you give me one chance, I'll be more active and help with scumhunting. If you still find me suspicious after that, you can always lynch me later.
You're proclaiming to be town, right? The way this whole thing here is worded makes it sound like you're independent bargaining w town to keep them around. There's something odd about it.

In a 17 player game, are we expecting just one independent or more? Survivor is an easy thing to claim imo and also it's kind of convenient for Tood to cliam that now (out of the blue, at that) when the cop is gone and thereby couldn't have had opportunity to verify the alignment.
I’d be expecting 12 town, 4 mafia, 1 indept (could be either hostile or not)
11-4-2 is very likely too

12-3-2 if the mafia is insanely strong would be a possibility too
Could someone sum up the last 28 pages so I don't have to read the whole thread? :v
:bulbaWave: hi
town bulletproof and cop dead
caps, feenie, FA, HD on first wagon
pika claimed some kind of weird PGO
Fatima promised replies and reads and is taking his time making them
jinjo is being ganged upon
your spot is mildly shady to me

I need to catch up too, good morning yall

For clarification's sake - and because I'm not sure you ever completely cleared this up or if I missed it multiple times - how does your role work exactly?
I didn't fully give out how my role works yet as I didn't want to give mafia any more information but now that I am the top lynch wagon, I might as well clarify.
There are 4 possibilities which could happen to someone upon targeting me:
1) Remain alive + action successful
2) Remain alive + action unsuccessful
3) Die + action successful
4) Die + action unsuccessful

I am not told who targets me or what happens to them.

There's usually almost always a role to go with these type of claims Do you have any other roles that might be of use?
Is your role only survivor or do you have some kind of ability to help you survive?
Just plain survivor.

I didn't fully give out how my role works yet as I didn't want to give mafia any more information but now that I am the top lynch wagon, I might as well clarify.
There are 4 possibilities which could happen to someone upon targeting me:
1) Remain alive + action successful
2) Remain alive + action unsuccessful
3) Die + action successful
4) Die + action unsuccessful

I am not told who targets me or what happens to them.
I feel as though this kind of role (if legit) would be very flavor-based, given how unusual it is. I don't know any Archie Sonic characters though, so I can't help much with that.

2/3-Phase Votals
Pika_pika42 (4): Midorikawa, Space, Luminary, TheCapsFan
Tood (2): FinalArcadia, Jinjo
Jinjo (1): Rainbow Cloud
ZinnLav (1): ExLight
Space (1): Pika_pika42
DekuNut (1): Pikochu
Not Voting (5): DekuNut, ZinnLav, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, HumanDawn

It is currently Day 2. Day 2 will end in 23 hours and 25 minutes.
Countdown timer

Last edited:
Unvote: Jinjo

I wasn't too keen on the OMGUS scum reads upon pressure voting you but think this may have just been frustration and your posts since then have been better, leaning more town on you.

Rainbow Cloud

I had a hard time figuring out who you were allied with but if I had to guess then I would put you down as Mafia

Midorikawa

Town it's quite easy to see

FinalArcadia

I've had a harder time going over who you were allied with and I still am

DekuNut

I'd have to go with Mafia quite easily

ExLight

Town cause his posts haven't said anything that I see as otherwise

I'll start with these and do the remaining ones later on
These reads seem kind of vague and barring FA would say they seem more based on the amount of content posted and still no vote on either of your scum reads.

These reads do feel more like Fatima's playstyle though and have more of a gut town read on them.

Regarding Tood's survivor claim, I'm leaning more to believing him being indep but think there may be more to his claim than he's letting on.

Not sure what to think on Pika, feel slightly better knowing how his role works now but I don't see why he'd keep that back as I don't think the mafia would have gone anywhere near him based on what he had already claimed.

In regards to Dawning/Zinn, Dawning may have genuinely been inactive, going to reserve judgement on this slot until I've seen more from Zinn.

Space is still fairly null but am concerned with how she piled on Jinjo earlier, could have been going with the flow to push the lynch through.

Having a lot of difficulty trying to reading HD, Mido, FA, Ex, Caps at the moment, need to go over your posts again, maybe look more at the Pika stuff. Caps has moved to more of a null read.

Deku and Pikochu are worrying me with their lurking and show up every so often promising more only to disappear again, Deku is known to lurk regardless of alignment but this feels off for Piko and his vote on Deku for doing pretty much the same as him doesn't help, reading Deku null to scum and Piko as scum.

Going to:

Vote: Pikochu

Do you have any more reads or thoughts @Pikochu , getting the feeling your trying to go for an easy vote we can't scrutinise much with Deku?

Back
Top Bottom