• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

100% agree and I gotta say out of the four remaining possible people, HD seems the most likely to bus in my eyes :lapras:

Flavor hints towards a bus too, dunno if that matters this game but still.

Haha, I know this may sound as WIFOM, but I don't really think I would have tried bussing Pikochu? In the Championship game, I was dealing with 12 Towns which consisted of the best of their respective homesite, so bussing was like, essential for me to win, especially when I haven't been Mafia in 2-3 years.

I just checked the flavor Lone_Garurumon posted, and I think it has more to do with Snivley's character being the actual traitor, and the flavor is just about Eggman punishing him. It's even said in Snivley's Role PM here:

Nephew of the original Dr. Robotnik, you began as simply a lackey for him to boss around and belittle, but eventually grew plans for your own conquest. You bode your time before acting however, waiting for your moment. When Eggman suffered his descent into madness, you made your move, taking control of the Eggman Empire along with your love Regina. After Eggman regained his sanity, he coerced you back into servitude, and so the cycle of scheming and attempted coups continued until your life was reset in the Super Genesis Wave.

I also don't think we should be relying on flavor at all? I can't remember a time has that ever helped? It's strange you're relying on it to make the argument that

That said...

@Lone_Garurumon Can flavor hint at the alignments or roles of the players in the game?

So you think approximately 0 scum bussed Piko, then? :unsure:

These reads are solely based on the outcome of yesterday's votes. Your tunnel-mindedness is showing.

I'm not scumreading Rainbow Cloud, Fatima, nor ExLight. I didn't town read Fatima before, but considering how he tied up the votes, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If you read back, you'd notice that I said that if there was a busser, it might be FinalArcadia, but she ended up being the Nightkill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huh...? How are they based solely on the outcome of yesterday's votes? If that were true, wouldn't Midorikawa (i know she unvoted, but still) and Feenie be much lower around yours and Space's level? Like I said, I was already town reading Exlight, Rainbow Cloud and FA, so I'm not sure why you'd expect them to go lower from my side after their votes were put on Mafia. Is there anyone you think I should Town read more than them for any reason, or Town read my scum reads more and vice versa?

I also don't think I have been tunnel-minded this game? All my reads are subject to change, like for example, I voted Jinjo Day 2, but then changed my mind and unvoted her. I voted Space too, but then I thought I might have been too hasty after her reply, and I unvoted again.

I disagree but if either one of the last two are maf, it's probably Fatima since their vote felt more like a throwaway sheep than a solid case. I think I like Ex better for breaking the tie rather than Fatima for making it a tie.

My issue with doubting Fatima is how Pikochu was throwing so much shade on Fatima in a bit of depth. It can still be distancing, but it doesn't look like that to me.

Maybe he just simply doesn't give a shit. He's been equally as inactive in the Werewolf game where your alignment changes every phase. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a sub-out or modkill soon.

Well, Zorchic didn't post after you shaded him and voted him, and you still kept your vote and didn't consider that it's simply because he didn't care to reply ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Yeah, DekuNut is inactive elsewhere, but I swear he's even worse this game. Maybe it's really because of mid-terms, but anyway, I'm not voting him now because I'm willing to give him another chance. Space has posted more so I should be more likely to get an answer from her than DekuNut. I still wouldn't mind him being lynched if things with him don't change.

Agreed. Especially considering Lights position on the wagon and FA is dead. Fatima honestly isn’t the bussing type, and I don’t think RC did. Human I can imagine doing it and it having just got out of his control.

If it went out of my control, then it happened because I defended Pika_Pika42 so much :p.

Caps don’t you know? Scum never bus! Ridiculous that you would think such a thing! :p

Agreed. Who said they didn't?

Understatement. He’s literally clearing people over null or scummy actions.

Which people have I cleared over null or scummy actions? Could you point them out :p ?

Vote: Pika_pika42

what's the chance of two pikachu names being scum? not sure, but I still feel this strongly.

Do you have reads on other players though? Reading back, you haven't really given your thoughts...

Hopefully I don't miss anyone here. if you want specifics, ask cause I'm not looking back right now.

Pika_pika42 - get this out of the way; scum.

Midorikawa - town, has made valid points and I believe, not tunneling while trying to get scum. Also I agree with a lot of what she's said, particularly about Tood.

Rainbow Skittles - town, given they started the Pikochu votes and their claim is clear.

Jinjo - scum

Luminary - null, has made fair points, but I'm a little wary of her townreading me based on meta.

Tood - don't trust. a plain survivor? and randomly claimed out of nowhere probably to get attention away from them? suspicious.

HumanDawn - null but town leaning. Your vote on Pikochu is definitely a good sign. yeah you could've bussed, but you were an early vote if I'm not mistaken. idk, given your behavior thus far and that vote on Pikochu, I'm leaning town but still wary

TheCapsFan - null. like his argument against Pika_pika42 w/ human, but I find it kinda odd how you went from Pika being scum to Human being scum, when before you seemed sure it was Pika.

DekuNut - scum, lurking.

Fatima - odd behavior, but town.

ZinnLav - has been fairly proactive since subbing in, got a town feeling from them.

Essentially -- Most town: Midorikawa, Fatima, & RainbowSkittles.

Maybe by post count, but what did she do with more posts in this game compared to other players? How many players did she question or pursue throughout the game, what reads has she shared from her deductions (if any) on these comments? A common tactic I've used in my Championship game is to ask Town players questions but then not really do anything with their answers, and I did just that by providing no reads on them throughout the game and only provided them when asked.

People play differently, so don't bring up how you play? if DekuNut can get away with reasons (like for why he hasn't been posting) then so can I. personal problems are not making me think clearly so forgive me for not being as focused this game. That's all I can say.

It is kind of interesting to look back at this quote of Piko's. There seemed to be no reason to point this out unless he was trying to make one of them look better. I'm townreading Mido, but then, I tend to normally do that in games and it could bite me in the ass

I think Pikochu town read me and Midorikawa to pocket us.

It failed.

I’m honestly starting to scumread human And form some crazy tinfoil theory of him deku and the two pikachu being a scum team.

But if I'm Mafia with DekuNut, then what benefit is there for me to change my read on him to a scumread when I can just disagree and keep it as is, or be like "ehh, FA, i doubt you about that and it could be a coincidence" Are you suggesting I'm planning on my next bus immediately after Pikochu? If you want to use the Championship game as meta, for what it is worth, I tried to not lynch my second partner the next day and went for Townies, but I guess I can see your point if you don't suspect Space, even though I think you're giving her slot way too much credit like as if she's contributed a whole lot to the game when honestly, you could remove her from the game, and nothing would change despite her posts, which is what makes her scummier than low posters.

Do you disagree with FA's reasoning on DekuNut then? If you do, why did you not tell her when she was still alive N2?

Tgough outside of the theory I don’t like the way he’s clearing people and ignoring others actual content. Not to mention he’s flipping reads and backtracking. I want more information first of course, and deku is part of that, but frankly he’s on the lower end.

Who have I cleared? How do you think my reads should be?

I'm not ignoring Space's content. I don't like it and I've said why.

So, according to you, I'm clearing people, but I'm also bad for "flipping reads"?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I used my role on Tood last night, didn't want risk hitting town and nothing should happen with a plain survivor so thought I'd do it in case something did happen that might be noticed and contradict his claim. I have no way of checking if he did something but there was only one death so hopefully not hiding a killing role there unless he or the scum hit some protection last night. It does also seem logical for scum to target FA given she was being mostly townread.

Catching up with today's post's now.

I used my role on Tood last night, didn't want risk hitting town and nothing should happen with a plain survivor so thought I'd do it in case something did happen that might be noticed and contradict his claim. I have no way of checking if he did something but there was only one death so hopefully not hiding a killing role there unless he or the scum hit some protection last night. It does also seem logical for scum to target FA given she was being mostly townread.

Catching up with today's post's now.

So then he's probably either actually telling the truth or he's a Cult Leader.

Fuck I wish FA was still alive so she could answer if a Cult would make sense in the context of the Archie Sonic comics. Anyone else familiar

I have to go, but I will get to your vote on me @TheCapsFan later tonight :)

I was waiting for that, I will see if anything you've quoted me on is worth responding to and respond to it before you get back. I want to cut down on the quantity of big huge posts between us as most of the game seems to think it's mush and is probably distracting town from scumhunting.

I believe one of you and Pikapika is scum, and for now, even though I still think their actions are suspicious, and that they haven't contributed much to the game, I am willing to entertain the possibility that Pikapika is town and pursue suspicion of you more.
I don’t like this. It completely ignores the possibility of it just being town vs town. And also ignores me vs pika. Please explain how we would be mafia together.
What I meant was, he never contradicted himself in the posts he explained his role in and brought it up Night 1 I think it was.
Not contradicting oneself does not make it true.
The latter, if a Mafia says "At least one of these two look Town to me" can be interpreted as "At least one of these two is Mafia"
It's just speculation though, he could've been saying that to make himself trusted in the eyes of HD & Mido who could both be Town.
I also honestly think we’re easy to get away with calling town reads without being questioned ablut
The latter, if a Mafia says "At least one of these two look Town to me" can be interpreted as "At least one of these two is Mafia"
It's just speculation though, he could've been saying that to make himself trusted in the eyes of HD & Mido who could both be Town.
did not mean to quote this twice
Maybe by post count, but what did she do with more posts in this game compared to other players? How many players did she question or pursue throughout the game, what reads has she shared from her deductions (if any) on these comments? A common tactic I've used in my Championship game is to ask Town players questions but then not really do anything with their answers, and I did just that by providing no reads on them throughout the game and only provided them when asked.
Yeah, she was suspect of him for a while, but she hasn't really provided much other than that. It's because his claim was strange that I trusted it, because the host confirmed that it has strange elements. It's okay if you don't trust it, going after him was pretty easy considering he had the most votes during that time. I also think she voted Jinjo, who was also another player with quite a few votes on them. Are you seeing the pattern here? I guess by itself it's not terrible, but I don't think there's much else to her content. It's going to have to come from her for me to change my mind on her. Town has more reason to suspect of others rather than scum but... scum HAVE to fake their suspicions in the game too, so I don't see your point here.
Yeah, it sounds really strange at first glance, but I think he was questioning the validity of the wagon on Pika.

Well, Pika_Pika42 shared his claim, was almost lynched by a wagon she was supporting, and got saved from a lynch which then went to scum. Space has been only following cases on others, and even if she provided a bit of reasoning, it's not enough to justify her lack of interactions with the entire thread.

Answer me this Mido. What does Space think of other players in this game that aren't Pika_Pika42? Adding thoughts would have more value if I actually knew what her reads were.
I always find super active players more suspicious than inactive ones, always makes me paranoid. At the same time, really active players also look towny.
Essentially, activity doesn't equal alignment
I’ve actually been lynched for bing too active lol.
I also don't think I have been tunnel-minded this game?
You have been which is why this is the last time I’ll respond to you becaise it’s pointless and you’re not listening.
HumanDawn - null but town leaning. Your vote on Pikochu is definitely a good sign. yeah you could've bussed, but you were an early vote if I'm not mistaken. idk, given your behavior thus far and that vote on Pikochu, I'm leaning town but still wary
And how does his Piko vote work if pika is mafia?
Essentially -- Most town: Midorikawa, Fatima, & RainbowSkittles.
Fatima clones himself?
think Pikochu town read me and Midorikawa to pocket us.
Is pocketing just another word for buddying?
what about me umu
*gives light a comforting pat*

thanks I really needed that

forgive me :confused:

The normal play when not having caught up is to not vote yet. It would have made much more sense if you read everything first and then vote so that you could get a better understanding on what is happening on day 2.

This is a good point, though subjective. Jinjo is looking better to me upon some light rereading recent posts. Might be because Jinjo seems less defensive, but they've made solid posts since then.

Fatima clones himself?

oh lol you know I meant Rainbow Cloud......

And how does his Piko vote work if pika is mafia?

What do you mean? Pika's vote on Pikochu?

might be, what’s buddying?
When someone kisses up to someone To et townread.
oh lol you know I meant Rainbow Cloud......
No I didn’t actually, but I can see how the confusion happened.
What do you mean? Pika's vote on Pikochu?
You gave Human townreading due to his vote on Piko. But you’re also saying pika is scum, so shouldn’t that play a factor? After all that means t was mafia vs mafia and human was defending pika hard.

I'm not liking your arguments against me, but I don't think you're scum.
Who do you think is scum? You've said Jinjo already, anyone else?
I changed my mind about Jinjo after reading more of their posts.
I'm not actually that good at reads, I'm surprised I managed those D1 ones.
It'd be easier to list those I think are Town: Mido, Pika and Jinjo
I wanna say HD but he always posts so much and I can never get a read off him in any game. Always comes across Towny even as Mafia so bleh.
Not sure who I would vote for at this stage, maybe someone between ExLight, Fatima & Space, or perhaps even Tood, Survivor is always an easy Mafia claim that won't have anyone looking at you for awhile... but at the same time, he had no reason to fake claim this early so idk.

Do you think anyone would risk testing that though? And if he’s scum with some different role a scumbuddy can fake an “I targeted him and my role failed so that’s true” and gain extra townie points for “””risking””” their lives
Except that hasn't happened and it would've been a much better play if they'd claimed such a thing on D2. I'm just saying if someone ended up targeting him it would get proven if that person died or their role failed.

The normal play when not having caught up is to not vote yet. It would have made much more sense if you read everything first and then vote so that you could get a better understanding on what is happening on day 2.
I've admitted it was a silly thing to do, since it was not a fully informed vote, what more do you want from me?

Scum can get busy irl too tho
I always find super active players more suspicious than inactive ones, always makes me paranoid. At the same time, really active players also look towny.
Essentially, activity doesn't equal alignment
What I'm saying is basing a scum read on a player for being inactive is ridiculous. Does that mean all the really active players are town then? Of course not.

Not contradicting oneself does not make it true.
Makes it more credible is what I was getting at, by not contradicting himself, it means it's more likely his role is real.

You gave Human townreading due to his vote on Piko. But you’re also saying pika is scum, so shouldn’t that play a factor? After all that means t was mafia vs mafia and human was defending pika hard.

if Human is town, then he wouldn't know Pikochu and Pika would be mafia. He can still defend Pika because he wouldn't know the two are scumbuddies.

I can safely say that Pika Pika42 is Town well let's start one and if I'm wrong then you can suspect me a bit for guessing wrong

...You think he's town but you're voting him?

Back
Top Bottom