• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Okay now I’m not confused on it.

Now then since deku has decided to sub.

unvote: dekunut
Vote: Tood

I think it’s fair to give the slot a chance. We’ve had a pretty good day of discussion and with 24 hours left I don’t want to randomly lynch someone with almost no time for a defense in this active of a game. So I rather get info from the mafia kill and go the safe lynch because I don’t believe he’s just a survivor. It just seems too simple if that makes sense.

The DekuNut votes are not random though.

at this point I'd rather be lynched because I'm sick of the back and forth and the blah blah space hasn't done anything but

Okay now I’m not confused on it.

Now then since deku has decided to sub.

unvote: dekunut
Vote: Tood

I think it’s fair to give the slot a chance. We’ve had a pretty good day of discussion and with 24 hours left I don’t want to randomly lynch someone with almost no time for a defense in this active of a game. So I rather get info from the mafia kill and go the safe lynch because I don’t believe he’s just a survivor. It just seems too simple if that makes sense.
What do you think Tood may be?
I used my role on him last night and there was still only one death, I know this doesn't prove he can't kill and have no way of telling if he performed any action as a result but nothing obvious seemed to happen.

I don't see how I'm wrong though about my defenses? You accused me earlier about flipflopping with DekuNut, but when I asked you if you disagreed or not with FinalArcadia's assessment for them to make me change my mind, you ignored me. So, I can't change my mind and think the votes on DekuNut were distancing attempts, because if I do, it's just convenient, and I'm also tunnelling? Make up your mind! I mean, TheCapsfan and Jinjo know I bussed my scum team in my championship game, so it's normal for them to be warier of my vote on Pikochu, and anyone else who knows, and that's probably fair, but I still thought it was worth giving my 2c about my thoughts to try to ease that. Actually, that's not true about the quantity of posts being thought of as alignment indicative (i'm assuming you think that they think that more posts = Town?), because in my game, Wisdom was the top poster, and was close to being lynched many times and would have been lynched Day 5 if not for the JOAT clearing her.

You say my quality is lacking, but I've called you out on your Pika tunneling Day 2, to which you agree with later:

@Midorikawa I said I didn’t mean to be super active due to stress levels and kind of just being tired of stuff. But I failed miserably on day 2 and yes I probably did tunnel On Pika. It was unintentional but yeah I didbt do as much Day 2 as I did today or even day 1.

So, I was right to call you out on it?

I don't think I'm hard defending people over tiny things - I think the only player I hard defended has been Pika_Pika42, and if he's Town, then I pretty much went against a Town wagon and helped build a Mafia one, yet my quality is the one that's lacking?

Again, am I wrong in changing my mind that Pikochu's votes on DekuNut makes him look worse after what FA said?
[/QUOTE]
Dude...honestly I’m just skimming your posts at this point because they’re masses of text, and there are so many of them.

Whag I did get fromit is soemthong about FA that I honestly missed Becaise half my time is spent playing catch-up.

I did say in my championship that’s how it was and thought I made it clear that it wasn’t 100% positive that that’s how all are.

And I never actually denied the tunneling in the first place. Other people did just like pika had the unfortunate luck of you hard defending him. Which is why I made a point just now to admitting to it because I didn’t like the argument over it.

I don’t find tunneling to mean someone is mafia though. But it is not a good move since it means that person isn’t fully contributing at the time. Though depending on their posts decides if it’s a scummy one or not.

And I’m probably going to back to not responding to you because I’m just tired of the backs and forth with you that are endless circles.

@Rainbow Cloud Idk. I just stopped trusting indeps and I have not seen a single simple role in this game outside of cop. FA was both watcher and tracker. Also did you choose who to redirect people onto?

The DekuNut votes are not random though.
They’re based on Pikos actions and deku a inactivity. What if he’s doc and we’re lynching dog right now? Shouldn’t we give the slot an actual chance? Deku has done nothing.

Though I never said his lynch was random. I meant if people decided to suddenly lynch feenie when She wasn’t on the menu It would be pretty random.

If it's playstyle related, can you tell me how you would think her scum playstyle would be then?
... Actually, I can't even think of the last time I've played with her where she was scum? I'm totally drawing a blank here, I swear everytime I've played a game with her, she's been town. But then, I could just be not remembering correctly.

@Rainbow Cloud Idk. I just stopped trusting indeps and I have not seen a single simple role in this game outside of cop. FA was both watcher and tracker. Also did you choose who to redirect people onto?
Snowy was just a Cop and Pikochu was just a Rolecop, Zorchic's role didn't seem that complex either?
No, I just force the target to use their role randomly, I have no choice or idea who they use any action on as a result or even if they performed any action at all.

I'm totally unsure now anyway :cautious:

Unvote: Space

Dude...honestly I’m just skimming your posts at this point because they’re masses of text, and there are so many of them.

And I’m probably going to back to not responding to you because I’m just tired of the backs and forth with you that are endless circles.

You are hard defending people over the tiniest of things, and ignoring what multiple others say.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you do, who of the three do you think is the most likely to be scum?

A Mafia Nightkill isn't a role, it's something inherent about being Mafia. If, say, Rainbow Cloud targetted the Mafia who put in the Nightkill, would it really work when it's not a role in itself? Sure, it can be tracked, but it can't be roleblocked because it isn't a role, so how can a role messer or w/e the official name of the role is ( @Rainbow Cloud ?) bother a Nightkill? The PGO claim itself I concede about affecting Nightkills, but it's actually pretty situational, and because a Nightkill isn't a role, it can't be roleblocked by the PGO. Having said that, what's your role's name @Pika_pika42 ?
Uuh, that’s a tricky question. Surprisingly, rolewise, Rainbow Cloud actually, since I’ve seen scum with a drunkifier role before (I think we just had Tood in Hollywood Mafia with that actually) and the randomizer when targeted could be a creative alternative to a godfather’s investigation immunity, but I kinda like their content in-thread enough to make me feel like they’re a townlean for now but I wouldn’t rule it out.

In-thread wise it would probably be Caps because all the lying and the claim itself despite being more realistic is pretty weird as a whole considering the claimed roles. If we had to lynch anyone I’d probably prioritize him first.

I’m pretty the mafia kill would be still affected just like an inherent factional kill from, like, a serial killer would. It’s a communal and shared ability and I don’t see why it wouldn’t be treated as a role.

Uuh, that’s a tricky question. Surprisingly, rolewise, Rainbow Cloud actually, since I’ve seen scum with a drunkifier role before (I think we just had Tood in Hollywood Mafia with that actually) and the randomizer when targeted could be a creative alternative to a godfather’s investigation immunity, but I kinda like their content in-thread enough to make me feel like they’re a townlean for now but I wouldn’t rule it out.
My role passively works a night later so I'm not immune to cop checks or any other role.

@Midorikawa

I'm shocked you have the guts to say that my posts this game lack quality, but then admit that you're skimming them. I feel like your criticism of my play is pretty hypocritical too, because when Feenie says that she would be "shocked" if Space flips Town, you give her a Love emoji and say nothing to her, but if I say I town read Pika_Pika42 the most from his bastard claim being the only one known in a bastard game, you criticize me for it. I've been posting trying to game solve this entire game, and you can excuse yourself because of stress or being tired if you aren't providing your best, but because my posts are too long for you and because you'd disagree with them anyway, you'd ignore them, while at the same time you think you can be a critic on my post quality?

How can you expect me to respect what you say when you don't have any respect for me?

Snowy was just a Cop and Pikochu was just a Rolecop, Zorchic's role didn't seem that complex either?
No, I just force the target to use their role randomly, I have no choice or idea who they use any action on as a result or even if they performed any action at all.

I'm totally unsure now anyway :cautious:

Unvote: Space
Fair point. Caps claim is normal too. I actually forgot about Piko lol.

I may just be paranoid as I haven’t seen a normal survivor role in so long.

Though I still prefer the safe lynch on an indep at this point. My mind is so muddled at this point and I want to start day three with a hopefully clearer head, and see what the mafia does.

First nightkill was unexpected. Second wasn’t which makes me wonder why FA didn’t have protection. She honestly seemed like the best doc protection role, or was she strongmanned? And then will they go for someone unexpected tonight or someone obvious again.

So my mind is just so over the place I’m pushing for safe for town instead of the possibility f a mislynch.

I've pretty much already said why I scum read DekuNut. DekuNut asks to be subbed out and that still doesn't clear him. ZinnLav's vote on DekuNut was also interesting since ZinnLav put DekuNut as town a town read earlier and then he votes DekuNut later.

uh do we keep going with the lynch or will that slot be modkilled

It's hard to answer this because we don't know what @Lone_Garurumon is planning to do.

Like, if it's going to be modkilled, I would request another 24 hours for the game to get our bearings.

DekuNut can still be scum subbing out.

Back
Top Bottom