• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

I've pretty much already said why I scum read DekuNut. DekuNut asks to be subbed out and that still doesn't clear him. ZinnLav's vote on DekuNut was also interesting since ZinnLav put DekuNut as town a town read earlier and then he votes DekuNut later.

Did ZinnLav town read DekuNut Night 2? I need to relook over why she voted DekuNut in that case.

Did ZinnLav town read DekuNut Night 2? I need to relook over why she voted DekuNut in that case.

It was on day 3 where ZinnLav put DekuNut as a town read.

@Midorikawa

I'm shocked you have the guts to say that my posts this game lack quality, but then admit that you're skimming them. I feel like your criticism of my play is pretty hypocritical too, because when Feenie says that she would be "shocked" if Space flips Town, you give her a Love emoji and say nothing to her, but if I say I town read Pika_Pika42 the most from his bastard claim being the only one known in a bastard game, you criticize me for it. I've been posting trying to game solve this entire game, and you can excuse yourself because of stress or being tired if you aren't providing your best, but because my posts are too long for you and because you'd disagree with them anyway, you'd ignore them, while at the same time you think you can be a critic on my post quality?

How can you expect me to respect what you say when you don't have any respect for me?
I’m sorry f you think I’m ignoring them because I have started skimming a lot but I’m not. I legit still end up quoting pieces but I took them off because me and you disagreeing is an endless circle. I’ve also been skimming caps because it is literally the same stuff over and over again.

And what is the obsession with emojis in this game? I didn’t love that post for the reason she sees space as town, it was the fact that she like me would be shocked if Soace was mafia.

And I’ve explained over and over and over. Others have shown their support on the issue with the instant clear of pika, but you have consistently stood and ignored it.

And let’s face it, just because you don’t find your defense of pika just for being the first to claim a bastard role to be scummy, doesn’t mean that others don’t. That’s mafia. People will see things one way and not another.

Yes I’m skimming the large posts because I’m seeing the same stuff, because I’m tired of trying to read blocks of text on my phone when I just want to make sure I know what’s happening in thread in the limited time I have. This is the slowest I’ve had at work all week and it probably won’t last much longer and then I’ll again fall behind.

So I’m sorry if you feel like I’m disrespecting you, but I’m not. I jsut know what will happen and I don’t see a point of subjugating the thread to more wall posts fights that are just repeated arguments. I’m trying to clear my mind and look at stuff differently right now. Not sit and repeat stuff.

It's hard to answer this because we don't know what @Lone_Garurumon is planning to do.

Like, if it's going to be modkilled, I would request another 24 hours for the game to get our bearings.

DekuNut can still be scum subbing out.
yea but if he’s scum getting modkilled that means we can try to get two scums in a single phase :bulbaevil:
or alternatively just deal with the indept before we have a bad surprise maybe

I’m sorry f you think I’m ignoring them because I have started skimming a lot but I’m not. I legit still end up quoting pieces but I took them off because me and you disagreeing is an endless circle. I’ve also been skimming caps because it is literally the same stuff over and over again.

And what is the obsession with emojis in this game? I didn’t love that post for the reason she sees space as town, it was the fact that she like me would be shocked if Soace was mafia.

And I’ve explained over and over and over. Others have shown their support on the issue with the instant clear of pika, but you have consistently stood and ignored it.

And let’s face it, just because you don’t find your defense of pika just for being the first to claim a bastard role to be scummy, doesn’t mean that others don’t. That’s mafia. People will see things one way and not another.

Yes I’m skimming the large posts because I’m seeing the same stuff, because I’m tired of trying to read blocks of text on my phone when I just want to make sure I know what’s happening in thread in the limited time I have. This is the slowest I’ve had at work all week and it probably won’t last much longer and then I’ll again fall behind.

So I’m sorry if you feel like I’m disrespecting you, but I’m not. I jsut know what will happen and I don’t see a point of subjugating the thread to more wall posts fights that are just repeated arguments. I’m trying to clear my mind and look at stuff differently right now. Not sit and repeat stuff.

All right. Agree to disagree then :cool:

I haven't instant cleared Pika_Pika42 anywhere though.

... Actually, I can't even think of the last time I've played with her where she was scum? I'm totally drawing a blank here, I swear everytime I've played a game with her, she's been town. But then, I could just be not remembering correctly.

I'm actually drawing a blank too, so I don't blame you here, even if I think it weakens your judgement a bit.

@ExLight RC is basically a redirector. She can actively redirect someone, and passively. The passive one is delayed though.
I had understood it like that too but apparently it’s not a passive redirection though
he’s affected normally but whoever targeted them becomes drunk and compulsory(?) in the following night

On another note I agree with Lights idea of a modkill. Let’s just let Deku be modkill Ed or subbed. We get a sub we have another point of view and a fresh mind. He gets modkill Ed then we have a role flip and we also don’t waste the day phase on an already dead spot.

Im of course still pushing for a Tood lynch. I rather eliminate our indep and give us all time to look over the thread and maybe relook at some things.

[UNVOTE]: DekuNut
@Fatima Shadow Frost Witch Now that one of our lynch targets for the day has decided to ask for a sub I want to pressure you to cut the bullshit, and give us true reasoning for why you are lynching Feenie.

*Sighs*

I'm trying my hardest to return to my normal everyday play style but I can see it isn't working well :(

Uuh, that’s a tricky question. Surprisingly, rolewise, Rainbow Cloud actually, since I’ve seen scum with a drunkifier role before (I think we just had Tood in Hollywood Mafia with that actually) and the randomizer when targeted could be a creative alternative to a godfather’s investigation immunity, but I kinda like their content in-thread enough to make me feel like they’re a townlean for now but I wouldn’t rule it out.

In-thread wise it would probably be Caps because all the lying and the claim itself despite being more realistic is pretty weird as a whole considering the claimed roles. If we had to lynch anyone I’d probably prioritize him first.

I’m pretty the mafia kill would be still affected just like an inherent factional kill from, like, a serial killer would. It’s a communal and shared ability and I don’t see why it wouldn’t be treated as a role.

With Rainbow saying that his role affects a Nightkill (even though that's not a role?) it does complicate things.

I agree that if it ever came to it, in-thread wise TheCapsFan is the weirdest and should be prioritized.

The thing is, I asked Lone_Garurumon about whether or not he considers a Nightkill a role, and he told me that Mafia nightkills are just an inherent part of being Mafia. Having said that, then how can Rainbow Cloud's role affect nightkills if it's not a role?

Back
Top Bottom