• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

That said, IIRC, there's only a 1/4 or 2/4 chance of the role actually killing somebody, because the role has a chance of doing nothing, then there's the roleblock and then there's the bomb, and then I think both the roleblock and bomb, which would make it at 2/4 chance of killing somebody? @Pika_pika42 can you share how your role works again?
You said it correctly. Upon someone visiting me, any of these 4 outcomes can happen:
They stay alive and their action is successful
They stay alive but their action is unsuccessful
They die but their action is successful
They die and their action is unsuccessful

@Pika_pika42 I don’t think you’re sheeping human. But I still think your contributions are almost non existent. The most I’ve seen from you is ironically day one where you were flip flopping reads. All I’ve seen since then is you saying space has done nothing, and taking about your role and defending your actions. But vitally doing other stuff you have not. Take a step back from the thread and truly read your posts and you’ll see.
Ok if you think that way, I'll try to put in more effort. Also, I don't want to argue with you on this but I really don't understand what I have not done that Space has.

Having said that, what's your role's name @Pika_pika42 ?
Paranoid Ascetic

Yeah, I can back off if you want. I think your spot has been treated pretty unfairly overall and only TheCapsFan seems to have any good justification for being worried about your slot. Space coming in and just saying "Yeah, Pika_Pika42 is still scummy" and leaving it at that doesn't help. It helps to re-iterate
Sorry I didn't mean it that way. I appreciate that you have believed me and defended me, even while going against the majority of the town. It's just that you are much more active than me and you end up answering any questions related to me before I even see them, and mostly I want to say those same things which you already mention, so I am left with 2 options, either keep quiet about it as it's already answered or repeat the things which have already been mentioned, which makes me look suspicious and comes across as I am not contributing.

How is Rainbow Cloud's claim related to yours and TheCapsFan?

Why ZinnLav again?

Do you think Tood is scum and not an Independent?
I was thinking that RC's role also messes with the mafia's night kill but maybe it doesn't (?), not sure on that count.
ZinnLav, along with DekuNut have been on my null to scum lean reads since some time now. Some of Zinn's actions like tying up the Pika-Piko wagon (although they later removed it after being reminded, no idea what they would have done if RC hadn't reminded them about the tie), attempting to start easy wagon on Fatima, and going back and forth on DekuNut seem somewhat suspicious. I don't mind a lynch on them.
Since DekuNut has been thoroughly inactive and is being subbed out, that slot can be given a chance to prove or defend themselves.

Fatima is being really vague and obscure with their claim and actions, voting their town read, then backing up and going to vote Feenie who they seem to scumread for some absurd reason which they refuse to explain. I don't know their playstyle, never played with them but their actions seem somewhat jester like which doesn't add up with their too important to lose claim, so I'm not sure of their slot.

As for Tood, he may be an indep as we don't have any other indep claims but not sure of the validity of them being plain survivor. That would be in contrast with most of the flipped and claimed roles so far which have been somewhat unique and different from their usual counterparts. I don't mind a lynch on them but it's not a priority right now.

If the game is on with a Zinn wagon, I don't mind joining that one as I had them as a null to scum lean anyway. I'm ready to vote them now if someone could confirm it's not hammer as I have no idea about the vote count right now.
For now, I'll Unvote: Space

I've pretty much already said why I scum read DekuNut. DekuNut asks to be subbed out and that still doesn't clear him. ZinnLav's vote on DekuNut was also interesting since ZinnLav put DekuNut as town a town read earlier and then he votes DekuNut later.
Still don't get why you're scum reading me so heavily. I've explained why. Day One, Deku was playing about as usual as he does, added with the reason that he was busy. By Day 3, after he said he was done with exams and would be less busy, and still didn't post and it made him look scummy.
Now with him asking for a sub, it doesn't say anything about his alignment either way.

Unvote

Since I'm unsure about who to vote for, I agree with Mido's choice of voting for the plain survivor claim, in a Bastard game no less.

Essentially I just cause people's roles to malfunction if I visit them or they visit me.
I might've missed this, who did you cause malfunction on for the first two nights? It'd suck if someone gets bad info because you visited them.

*Sighs*

I'm trying my hardest to return to my normal everyday play style but I can see it isn't working well :(
Because you're not even answering simple questions and explaining your actions, so everyone is getting frustrated with how you're playing.
I never used it on those nights
That's rather... convenient

Wait where the hell did this wagon on me come from

I'm an Investigative JOAT.
Dawning Cop Checked Mido N1, showed as Freedom Fighter
I used Tracker on Jinjo N2, they didn't visit anyone, doesn't discount her as Mafia, as she could be Godfather and/or didn't carry out the kill.
I also have a 1x Doctor, which I'm planning to use N3 on someone I think might get killed

Far as I can tell I look scummy because I didn't want to vote for someone that was inactive, because as Deku said, he was doing exams, it was only until about a day or two after he said he was done with exams and still hadn't posted that I figured he wasn't posting still so people wouldn't focus on him and get Town lynched. Now that he's asked for a sub, it's more clear he just doesn't have time to play Mafia.
What's wrong with that?

Unvote: ZinnLav
Vote: Dekunut/Snowy
:M

Don’t know who else to go

Last edited:
I'm an Investigative JOAT.
Dawning Cop Checked Mido N1, showed as Freedom Fighter
I used Tracker on Jinjo N2, they didn't visit anyone, doesn't discount her as Mafia, as she could be Godfather and/or didn't carry out the kill.
I also have a 1x Doctor, which I'm planning to use N3 on someone I think might get killed

tbh it makes sense from a town perspective for dawningwinds to lay low with a 1x cop to use it to avoid getting heat on them

if anyone wants to CC zinnlav now's the perfect time

Still don't get why you're scum reading me so heavily. I've explained why. Day One, Deku was playing about as usual as he does, added with the reason that he was busy. By Day 3, after he said he was done with exams and would be less busy, and still didn't post and it made him look scummy.
Now with him asking for a sub, it doesn't say anything about his alignment either way.

Unvote

Since I'm unsure about who to vote for, I agree with Mido's choice of voting for the plain survivor claim, in a Bastard game no less.

I might've missed this, who did you cause malfunction on for the first two nights? It'd suck if someone gets bad info because you visited them.

Because you're not even answering simple questions and explaining your actions, so everyone is getting frustrated with how you're playing.

That's rather... convenient

Wait where the hell did this wagon on me come from

I'm trying my best to answer them all but it doesn't help me that they get asked during the night in Australia which often means I might miss them often

Lol sent that too quick. But I mean I have an obligation to not be lynched. can't specify.

Only reason I have to doubt Tood as an Independent: Space might be softing Independent here.

@TheCapsFan

When are you thinking of getting to?:

I mostly want a reply regarding why you expected your bomb to go off with Rainbow Cloud using their role on you.

Want to switch to Tood? I’ll do it. We need at least two others to put him in majority. Zinn should have four votes.

We can and then if he flips indep we might have Fatima or ZinnLav to successfully protect someone and we’d have lost nothing and got more info instead. Part of me feels like it would be a waste and that Dekunut still has a decent chance of being scum even if he is subbing out now.

Back
Top Bottom