• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Human hasn’t been super townread.

N1 probably a random lynch
N2 FA was basically cleared and her role was dangerous. If she was the rolecop check N1 then that makes her even more of a target. So no surprise they wanted her gone.
N3 Clearly RC was a fear for them. They must have been worried about her redirecting them, which honestly makes me think caps is the lying bomb. Since most likely fear would be getting redirected onto pika.

Also @ZinnLav I doubt Jinjo would be considered inactive N2 if she was mafia. Mafia can usually put in actions for eachother on here, so it’s doubtful they’d let the role go to waste unless it was like x shot strongman. So unless she’s strongman, she’s probably not mafia.

N3 Clearly RC was a fear for them. They must have been worried about her redirecting them
and this makes no sense because I doubt they knew the specifics about RC's role
if anything in-thread we all assumed the following kill would be randomized if they targeted RC, which actually makes me surprised they were the one targeted for a kill

and this makes no sense because I doubt they knew the specifics about RC's role
if anything in-thread we all assumed the following kill would be randomized if they targeted RC, which actually makes me surprised they were the one targeted for a kill
Which is why I mentioned pika. Because RCs role was out in thread it was clear it wasn’t an easy threat, but if we assume pika is PGO, maybe they did worry about it.

Lone_Garurumom still hasn’t replied to RB question.

I mean sure? If I had targeted him we both could’ve gone down so that kinda compensates the amount of ambiguous protective roles?

idek at this point
I’d be expecting more killing power like a SK or a infinite vig for them to make sense, but apparently there’s only me and Zorchic? And I trigger when I die so Bomb is an unkillable player for scum which is a bit broken if caps is telling the truth
You would have a 2/4 chance of going boom boom on Pika_Pika42, and targeting TheCapsFan and you being the NK would be pretty situational too.

“This is nice” Sonic mused to himself as he relaxed, sprawled out on a bench in one of the parks of New Mobotropolis. “We got Sal’ back, Ant’s awake, Bunnie’s back, even if I wish she could’ve chosen a different way. Looks like we finally got a moment of-” He was interrupted from his train of thought as a female voice blared throughout the city.

“ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS! THE DEATH EGG HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED APPROACHING NEW MOBOTROPOLIS AIRSPACE! ALL CIVILIANS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE DESIGNATED SHELTERS! ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS CONVENE AT CASTLE ACORN!” This, rather expectedly, caused something of a panic as people began running and screaming, clamouring to be the first ones into the shelters, or to rush back to their homes and gather valuables and/or family members.

“Of course.” Sonic sighed, closing his eyes. He then leapt up from his seat and began attempting to calm and guide the citizens, making sure they knew where to go, and asking if they had anything important that they wanted him to dash off and grab.

***​

Not long after, once Sonic had given the others time to make their way to the castle, he zipped over himself.

“There you are.” Amy said as he walked through the door to the meeting chamber.

“What, last one?” He asked.

“Barely, we’ve only been waiting on you for a few seconds.” Sally said from the front of the room. “Anyway, we can get started now.” Sonic glanced around at those assembled, taking stock of his friends and allies, before narrowing his eyes when he saw the largest person in the room.

“Does he really need to be here?” He said, glaring at Ixis Naugus.

“Well, he is the king.” Sally replied, though her tone of voice made it clear that she, too was less than pleased with his presence.

“Why, Sonic, I’m hurt. You don’t think that I wouldn’t defend my city?” Naugus grinned, knowing full well that Sonic would have noticed his emphasis.

Anyway, that’s not important right now.” Sally interrupted, bringing the group’s attention back to the task at hand. “Nicole?”

“Thank you, Sally.” Nicole said as her lynx avatar gestured to the holographic display she had just created, featuring a scale representation of the situation. “As you can see, the Death Egg is approaching the city at an alarming speed. The only reasonable assumption is an incoming attack.”

“How much time do we have?” Bunnie asked.

“Given its speed, current estimates put it at just over ten minutes.”

“TEN MINUTES!?” The room cried in unison.

“But that’s barely any time at all!” Rotor blubbered.

“We know, which is why we’re trying to keep this as short as possible. Eggman has been remarkably silent ever since we recovered Sally, which suggests that he may have been biding time until a large-scale assault. The most likely scenario is an aerial troop drop. Sally?” Nicole wrapped up her summation of the situation and turned to Sally, who covered a list of likely drop points and where people should be situated to counter them, before dismissing the group so they could prepare in the short time they had.

***​

Meanwhile, in a secret base below New Mobotropolis, the exact same meeting was being beamed directly to the Secret Freedom Fighters.

“Well, you heard the lady.” Elias Acorn said to his team. “Ace, Jack, Joker, you’re on point A.” He said to the group of Silver, Shard, and Larry, who saluted. “Queens, you’re with me.”

“Roger.” The wolf twins responded in unison.

“Who, I’m trusting you’ll be on mission control?” The elderly owl bowed gracefully to his king.

“Of course.”

“Alright, suit up people! You leave as soon as your squad’s ready. And remember, we’re Secret Freedom Fighters. But, if you absolutely need to reveal yourselves to help somebody, I won’t hold it against you.”

Players​
1. @Snowy Sally Acorn: Cop. Killed N1
2. @Rainbow Cloud Larry Lynx: Jinx, Killed N3

3. @Midorikawa
4. @FinalArcadia Elias Acorn: Tracker/Watcher combo. Killed N2
5. @DekuNut @Snowy
6. @ExLight
7. @Luminary
8. @DawningWinds @ZinnLav
9. @Zorchic Rotor Walrus: Suit Bearer. Lynched D1
10. @Space
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Pika_pika42
13. @Jinjo
14. @Pikochu Snivley Robotnik: Rolecop. Lynched D2
15. @Tood Mammoth Mogul: Survivor. Lynched D3

16. @HumanDawn
17. @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch[/QUOTE]

We can cut off Queens too because those are the wolf sisters Leeta and Lyco who were part of FA’s/Elias’s role.

So...

Sonic, Ant, Bunnie, Amy, Nicole, Ace, Jack, Joker, Silver and Shard haven’t kicked the bucket yet. That’s 10 characters in a 11 player game, maybe ZinnLav has 3 characters, one for each role. Tails isn’t mentioned in the OP, and Scourge was mentioned in another FT post. Maybe that’s who the Independent Lyncher is (i guess that one time talking about Sonic and Scourge with FA turned out to be useful huh).

We can cut off Queens too because those are the wolf sisters Leeta and Lyco who were part of FA’s/Elias’s role.

So...

Sonic, Ant, Bunnie, Amy, Nicole, Ace, Jack, Joker, Silver and Shard haven’t kicked the bucket yet. That’s 10 characters in a 11 player game, maybe ZinnLav has 3 characters, one for each role. Tails isn’t mentioned in the OP, and Scourge was mentioned in another FT post. Maybe that’s who the Independent Lyncher is (i guess that one time talking about Sonic and Scourge with FA turned out to be useful huh).

Oh, Ace, Jack and Joker are the call signs of Silver, Shard and Larry...

I think I’ve figured who ZinnLav’s Jack of all Trade character is.

So we get down to:

Town characters

Sonic, Ant, Bunnie, Amy, Nicole, Silver and Shard.

There was an owl mentioned but I haven’t looked

Mafia characters:

Ixis Naugus, Eggman

Indep?:

Scourge

—-

That’s 10 characters for 10 players, maybe Tails was mentioned somewhere else.

I think Zinnlav is 97.6 percent likely to be Town at this point.

I might have figured who ExLight and Space are, in which case they both look better. If somebody else flips as who I think they are, then they’re worse off. I’m excusing Space for most things (based on what she said about her role) except the insistence on Pika_Pika42, but I’m willing to forgive that because so many players went against him, it must come from Town even if she didn’t push the lynch on him with much reasoning basicaly saying “he just looks bad” Day 3, but I can also see why she wouldn’t want to put much attention on herself if she has her obligation. Feenie might have thought she was actually hiding something, but in this case it was for Town reasons, not Mafia reasons as she may have suspected. If she is what I think she is, then some stuff about the set up makes sense.

The Elder Owl is this guy:

Night 1: He Is The Walrus

End-Phase Votals:
Zorchic (4): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia, Luminary, HumanDawn
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (3): Tood, Snowy, DekuNut
Pika_pik42 (3): Midorikawa, Space, DawningWinds
Midorikawa (1): Zorchic
TheCapsFan (1): Rainbow Cloud

If DekuNut is Mafia here, them Fatima looks a bit better. Doubt it was a bussing attemptwith how close it is.

That's a lot of new posts overnight, especially when I still need to read the previous 30... I skimmed the thread as best I could, but for now I have a couple of questions.

Fatima - Doc/Bodyguard
Has this been verified?

The reason I ask is that Snowy1 suspected Fatima, and was killed off when trying to check Fatima's alignment.

Snowy - ???

??? to you too, HD!

I’m a bus driver. Dekunut used it night 2 to switch you and RC.

@Snowy Still waiting for a claim, most players are reading you as Mafia.
With respect, ZL... these day phrases are insanely long. Be patient. I was asleep most of the time since you last asked, busy some of it and trying to catch up the rest.

@ExLight

Lone_Garurumon answered me - I would get the same message of acknowledgment and processing even if my role was blocked, so that explains that.

Bus Driver? Seriously... another potential anti-nightkill role?

bus driver huh
can we try to coordinate to verify that somehow?and prolly won’t since they asked to be subbed out

Can we even do that with our roles?

I haven’t thought of anyone that fits. Maybe with someone who is really fast.

@Feenie does any of the claims so far fit the character you have to lynch?
LG told me I could say the character, so I'll go ahead and say it's Sonic I need lynched. And judging from the claims, the two who could maybe fit Sonic are both Pika and Zinn, I'd think? But I'm not 100 percent sure on that.

Back
Top Bottom