• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

2/3-Phase Votals
Snowy (8):
HumanDawn, Space, Feenie, Midorikawa, Jinjo, ExLight, ZinnLav, Pika_pika42
Not Voting (3): Snowy, TheCapsFan, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Phase Shortening Votals
Shorten (5):
Snowy, HumanDawn, Jinjo, ZinnLav, Pika_pika42
Don’t Shorten (6): Midorikawa, ExLight, Feenie, Space, TheCapsFan, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Due to Shorten not having majority, the phase will continue for another 24 hours.
It is currently Day 4. Day 4 will end in 23 hours and 27 minutes.
Countdown timer

Night 4: Technomagical Downfall
N4: Technomagical Downfall

D4 End-Phase Votals
Snowy (8):
HumanDawn, Space, Feenie, Midorikawa, Jinjo, ExLight, ZinnLav, Pika_pika42
Not Voting (3): Snowy, TheCapsFan, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Phase Shortening Votals
Shorten (6):
Snowy, HumanDawn, Jinjo, ZinnLav, Pika_pika42, Feenie
Don’t Shorten (5): Midorikawa, ExLight, Space, TheCapsFan, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Looking out over the battlefield at her deadly efficient robotic minions, Regina Ferrum glimpsed another robot in the crowd that she hadn’t targeted. A robotic hedgehog with blue colouration.

“Could this be who I think it is?” She wondered. “Ohhhh, yes. This is going to be delicious.” She said, rubbing her hands together with malicious glee.

***​

“Heh, come on, wimp, that all ya got?” Scourge taunted, weaving through buildings and the occasional missile explosion.

“Not by a long shot!” Sonic called back. “Try this on for size!” Sonic revved up a Figure-8 Super Peel-Out and prepared to charge, only to receive a punch to the face, courtesy of a metallic fist. “Aww, man what was that?” Sonic wondered, rubbing his cheek.

“Sonic duck!” A voice cried out from next to him. Sonic turned to see his own father raising a fist to attack him. The sheer shock of the sight was enough to paralyse Sonic long enough to receive another blow.

“Dad… What- What are you doing?” Sonic asked weakly, now aware and able to evade the strikes.

“Sonic. I’m so sorry. I’m not able to control myself. Please! Just stop me! I don’t care how!” Jules cried as he made swing after swing for his son.

“Hey, butt out old man!” Scourge said, delivering a flying kick to Jules’ head. “This is between him and me!”

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!” Sonic screamed, grabbing Scourge by the back of his head and slamming him into the ground. He then started wailing on Scourge until Jules forcibly tore him off and threw him into a wall.

“Sonic, please!” Jules cried as he beat Sonic against the wall. “Smash me! Destroy my arms! Just please don’t let me hurt you!”

“Dad… I can’t…” Sonic said, his eyes filling with tears. “I can’t hurt you…”

“And that is exactly what I was counting on!” Regina shouted from a short distance away. “Go Jules, and destroy your own son!”

“Hey!” Scourge shouted. “I thought we settled this. Sonic is mine!”

“You’re not the only one with a grudge against the hedgehog, you know.” Regina said, crossing her arms. Sonic managed to duck under one of Jules’ strikes and shot away from the wall, grabbing Scourge’s arm and dragging him behind him as he sped away.

“Hey, let go of me!” Scourge said, tearing his arm away from Sonic, continuing to run after him.

“Listen Scourge,” Sonic said, looking straight ahead as he ran, “you want me all to yourself, and I want her claws out of my dad’s head. What do you say we both take her out, then you can fight me all by yourself when she’s out of the picture?” Scourge thought on this for a moment, not terribly keen on the idea of co-operating with Sonic on anything, before rolling his eyes.

“Fine. I’ll help you take out the Iron Witch.” Regina looked around for where Sonic and Scourge and gone, before seeing a rapidly approaching green streak.

“What is he doing?” She wondered, before receiving a swift kick to the back of the head courtesy of Sonic, with a second blow to her stomach coming from Scourge. “Jules, get over here!” She shouted. Jules charged to attack Sonic, who dodged his blows, while Scourge continued to attack Regina. Sonic broke away from Jules and, along with Scourge, dashed away between buildings. Regina tried to keep an eye out for where they’d come from, but was caught by surprise in a double attack from the two hedgehogs and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Snowy was lynched. They were Regina Ferrum, a Redirector aligned with the Enemies of Freedom.
Hi there DekuNut, you are Regina Ferrum, better known as The Iron Queen.

latest

Born into a cult of technomages, you were trained in the art of manipulating electrical impulses to manipulate technology to your will. As your entire cult was executed while you were still just a child, you swore to dominate the world as rule as its queen. You began your conquest in the Dragon Kingdom, conquering villages and forcing the warring ninja clans to swear loyalty to you. Eventually you found Snivley on the internet and fell in love, scheming together to overthrow his uncle Dr. Eggman and take over his army. You eventually succeeded after Eggman’s descent into madness, only for Snivley to betray you and flee when things went bad against the Freedom Fighters. After making up with your love however, you attempted to conquer the empire again, only to fail and have Eggman instate you as a grandmaster in his army with all the technology you could ever need, just to keep you under control.

Your magitek allows you to manipulate electronic impulses, effectively giving you complete control over all forms of technology. Due to this, you are a Redirector. During any and all night phases, you can target another player to change the target of their night action (should they be using one) to any other player of your choice. You can do this by typing “Direct <player to be redirected> towards <new target>” into the mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Enemies of Freedom and win once all hostile factions are defeated while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Sonic cautiously approached Jules.

“D-dad?” Jules looked at him for a moment, before scooping his son up in an embrace.

“It’s ok, Sonic, she doesn’t have control over me anymore.”

“Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it, sappy family stuff.” Scourge said. “Can we get on with what you promised me now?

“Ok dad, I gotta take this.” Sonic said, releasing his father. He turned to Scourge, and the two charged once more.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end in 23 hours and 13 minutes
Countdown timer

Last edited:
yay!

and we’d have done this sooner a phase sooner if the wagon on tood didn’t build up hmm

Time to decide on a "forever wagon" before bed then.
Just based on votals, Zorchic, Pika and Fatima are the best choices.
Pika's posts are mostly nothing, outside of their last post, but at the same time it sounds like their situation is similar to mine - just struggling to keep up on activity and trying to keep the thread from swaying them too much. I feel that. I'm not gonna join this wagon today.
Zorchic I an understnad more. Not a lot of content from there either, but even in what little there was we've seen backtracking. I don't see the vote as scummy as everyoen else deos though.
Last, but not least, is Fatima. Lots of content, lots to consider and read through. But first things first, I'd like to thank Snowy for reminding me of the "too important" post. I'd honestly forgotten about that, and honestly that post in the place where it was at doesn't sit well with me. That said, it does feel like a weird thing for him to say in general - while this is his first game in ages, he's been playing for about as long as I have overall. This seems like a noob statement no matter what side he's on... I really don't know what to think of it.
Reading through his content, while he's posted a lot, most of it is made up of one-liners. And honestly, a lot of their quotes just feel off to me, outside the baseless claim of importance.

I really want to see this as drawing a conneciton between him and Snowy and/or FA, but honestly it's more likely jsut a misunderstanding of the previous post all things considered.

Also, he turned me into a newt.
Vote: Fatima Witch

Fatima looking better here

hey wait a minute

what if the kill on rainbow cloud last night was from redirecting his role onto pika_pika42 :unsure:

hey wait a minute

what if the kill on rainbow cloud last night was from redirecting his role onto pika_pika42 :unsure:

Knowing this - Did we really manage three nights with Mafia having a Redirector and them never succeeding in activating the 1/2 chance of Pika_Pika42's role? In that case, if he's Town, his outing put us in a much riskier position, but then why would Mafia want to lynch him when they could use his role while he's alive to their advantage? Where they that dry for mislynches? Maybe it worked for some nights, and the Nightkill failed in those same nights?

Y'know, hearing you explain this just makes me more sus of Pikapika's claim. Like, what's even the point of the bomb + roleblock happening? If the bomb goes off then you die. Let's say for example you're scum rolecop and you die in the night, your team still doesn't get the info. So there's no point to even bringing up that possibility. The claim is fishy.

Vig attacks Paranoid Ascetic but Paranoid Ascetic blocks the attack and kills them instead. It is one use. It's not much but it's there. Not really pro-Town but that's the bastard element there.

This is what you wanted me to respond to most, right? I never assumed that RC's role would trigger my bomb, I said that more matter-of-factly to indicate that I can't verify RC's claim anymore. It was worded poorly and I see why people would think I thought my bomb would go off with them targeting me.

OHH, okay, I understand.

What kind of statements are you referring to?

I forgot, but basically, avoid making statements that without much backing them up. It just makes you look shady. It happened with Feenie too recently when she went after Fatima.

Do you still think this? The possibility might be there to check the power of the cop in a game which also includes a Tracker/Watcher and a JOAT with both Cop and Tracker.

No, because if there are two Cop roles, then the need for Godfather increases. Having went over the FT maybe it's the Ivan M guy because he owns the city or something.

Maybe this is true for yesterday but not for today, in my opinion. In that case the same thing I said yesterday applies to me today, if you are going to lynch me PLEASE DO NOT HAMMER ME BEFORE I CAN GET MY FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE GAME OUT. If DekuSnowy does not die in the night personally I think it would be better to lynch that slot over me, it would give us more information about Piko's actions as well as the actions of other people during D3, and potentially clear more people than the one person my lynch would theoretically clear, assuming I flip scum.

Knowing this - Did we really manage three nights with Mafia having a Redirector and them never succeeding in activating the 1/2 chance of Pika_Pika42's role? In that case, if he's Town, his outing put us in a much riskier position, but then why would Mafia want to lynch him when they could use his role while he's alive to their advantage? Where they that dry for mislynches? Maybe it worked for some nights, and the Nightkill failed in those same nights?

Mind, those who voted Pika_Pika42 haven't flipped yet, but it does make me question their motives if they are.

Also to answer the last quote from TheCapsFan in my last post: Well no hammer is confirmed now.

@TheCapsFan You said DekuNut's flip is key to solving the game? What is the door of that key showing you?

hey wait a minute

If pika is telling the truth then that would be a good move, but considering we haven’t seen it then there are a few possibilities.

1) Pika is lying
2) They didn’t think of it
3) it was too risky. If it counts as visiting for him too then he could also die.

LG in the hypothetical situation of a PGO like role, if Snowy had redirected say a cop rile onto the PGO would it count as visiting for Snowy?

hey wait a minute

Actually screw this theory, because I would have roleblocked Rainbow Cloud in that case and his role could not have redirected to anywhere.

Scum buddies?? Are we dealing with 2 scum and 1 Indep :M ?

Back
Top Bottom