• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

also who the heck is Ex then...
you should know who I am :v

My original theory regarding Space was that she was a Lover with Sonic and that if she died, Sonic would die too, but I felt that theory was kind of lame because of Feenie's Indep claim.
I kept telling you that didn't even make much sense and should be the other way around because Sonic doesn't love Amy as much as she loves him lmfao

I don't buy Mido's claim and Mido also looks like the kind of player who would kill Pika to frame Caps if his bomb claim is to be believed. I pretty much stated my suspicion on Mido so many times on the part when it looked like she was fishing for my role, her play on day 3 during the deadline scramble looked so bad and her vote on DekuNut also looked convenient and it's like as if she is his scum buddy who wanted to gain town cred. No one flipped godfather and Mido looks like she is the godfather.

wait i guess ex can be amy who i also suspected him to be *shrugs*

you should know who I am :v

of course, comlaudea

I kept telling you that didn't even make much sense and should be the other way around because Sonic doesn't love Amy as much as she loves him lmfao

Well, yeah, but that made the most sense with Loved to me!! I didn't know about Bunnie and Antoine... that's the extended Sonic knowledge I don't possess because I haven't talked about Sonic enough with FA before :/. I knew about Scourge at least haha!

I don't buy Mido's claim and Mido also looks like the kind of player who would kill Pika to frame Caps if his bomb claim is to be believed. I pretty much stated my suspicion on Mido so many times on the part when it looked like she was fishing for my role, her play on day 3 during the deadline scramble looked so bad and her vote on DekuNut also looked convenient and it's like as if she is his scum buddy who wanted to gain town cred. No one flipped godfather and Mido looks like she is the godfather.

My biggest issue with Midorikawa this game is her lack of care for TheCapsFan slot and her weird bias against me. For example:

Human hasn’t been super townread.

N1 probably a random lynch
N2 FA was basically cleared and her role was dangerous. If she was the rolecop check N1 then that makes her even more of a target. So no surprise they wanted her gone.
N3 Clearly RC was a fear for them. They must have been worried about her redirecting them, which honestly makes me think caps is the lying bomb. Since most likely fear would be getting redirected onto pika.

Also @ZinnLav I doubt Jinjo would be considered inactive N2 if she was mafia. Mafia can usually put in actions for eachother on here, so it’s doubtful they’d let the role go to waste unless it was like x shot strongman. So unless she’s strongman, she’s probably not mafia.

N2 FA was basically cleared... for what? Her vote on Pikochu? I voted Pikochu 2nd, yet she conveniently chooses not to clear the living player. Also, she accuses me of playing badly this game, when in reality, my only wrong vote at the end of the day was on Zorchic. Meanwhile, she didn't vote anyone Day 1, voted Pikochu Day 2 and kept on insisting to lynch Pika_Pika4 (who we now know is Town, so her bad play comments on me become more ://) , and only unvoted when Pikochu was a lost cause. Come Day 3, she goes for Tood instead of DekuNut to give an inactive a chance, meanwhile completely ignoring the case on him by FA and everyone else and just saying it's because he's inactive.

TheCapsFan can make sense as Silver and Fatima can be Harvey/Director Owl as a Bodyguard? Or maybe Fatima can be Silver...?

If there's two scum, it's Midorikawa and TheCapsFan, and Godfather would fit Ixis Naugus!!

VOTE: Midorikawa

If not this slot, then TheCapsFan. Killing Pika_Pika42 to frame him makes sense, and she probably expected Feenie to be mislynch potential later on or an in-thread ally.

also, sushi time!! expect me back in a few hours

End-Phase Votals:
Zorchic (4): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia, Luminary, HumanDawn
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (3): Tood, Snowy, DekuNut
Pika_pika42 (3): Midorikawa, Space, DawningWinds
Midorikawa (1): Zorchic
TheCapsFan (1): Rainbow Cloud
Not Voting (4): ExLight, Pika_pika42, Jinjo, Pikochu, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Pikochu (5): Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, ExLight
Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Luminary, TheCapsFan
Tood (1): Jinjo
Space (1): Pika_pika42
DekuNut (1): Pikochu
Not Voting (4): DekuNut, ZinnLav, Midorikawa, Tood

Tood (4): Midorikawa, Rainbow Cloud, Pika_pika42, ZinnLav
DekuNut (3): Jinjo, ExLight, HumanDawn
ZinnLav (3): Space, TheCapsFan, Tood
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (1): Feenie
Feenie (1): Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
Not Voting (1): DekuNut

D4 End-Phase Votals
Snowy (8):
HumanDawn, Space, Feenie, Midorikawa, Jinjo, ExLight, ZinnLav, Pika_pika42
Not Voting (3): Snowy, TheCapsFan, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
(lol)

aight, final wagons with colors from flips

If not this slot, then TheCapsFan. Killing Pika_Pika42 to frame him makes sense, and she probably expected Feenie to be mislynch potential later on or an in-thread ally.
I don't think killing Pika_Pika makes sense in any scenario lol
why would someone target a player that claimed to be able to roleblock+shoot back

Vote: don’t shorten phase

I don’t have time to try to manage a defense when I’m at work and already up to my neck. I’ll post a defense after work! And 48 hours isn’t enough to find mafia.

For the record, my role fits more than one character, but clearly I can’t risk nameclaimjng. So try soemthong that isn’t flavor please. Anyways I have to get back to work.

fyi i never hinted at this, only mentioned tails
Saying "I doubt they're Tails" and not putting them into your character speculation is pretty much hinting at you being tails tbf lmao

If there's two scum, it's Midorikawa and TheCapsFan, and Godfather would fit Ixis Naugus!!

I don't care how weirdly someone played I'm not going to vote someone that participated in three scum lynches and is the only person that has a cop check on them unless there's some PRETTY good evidence pointing out to that :v

Is CapsFan always scum in your scenarios? Didn't you agree Pika's claim being fake makes him look better? Do you think he's fearmongering or something?
What are you actual thoughts on Fatima? I thought you said a Bodyguard clam would be iffier than a Doctor one?

and considering 4 scum team what would the last role be? Rolecop, Redirector, Godfather, Strongman?
I guess Eggman using some kind of machinery fits Strongman
I'd expect the big trio Rolecop+Godfather+Roleblocker and a modifier tbf but I guess I can see Redirector replacing Roleblocker as disruptive

I don't think killing Pika_Pika makes sense in any scenario lol
why would someone target a player that claimed to be able to roleblock+shoot back

If Nightkill's don't count, it's worth it? Unless the Nightkill was randomized for killing Rainbow Cloud...?

Saying "I doubt they're Tails" and not putting them into your character speculation is pretty much hinting at you being tails tbf lmao

The reason I said that "ZinnLav is probably not Tails." is because if you look over the Opening Post of the game Tails isn't mentioned anywhere while every Townie that has flipped so far has been mentioned. If the FT goes as far as to have Elias mention the Queens to come with him, essentially hinting at making them one role with him commanding them individually to do what they're best at, then I think holding onto the Opening FT isn't a bad idea.

I summarized everything about the flavor roles that would be in the game here:

If the owl is in the game, then there's one scum left, if not, then it's probably Eggman and Ixis Naugus, unless somehow Ixis Naugus is Town in this game? No scum where mentioned...

I don't care how weirdly someone played I'm not going to vote someone that participated in three scum lynches and is the only person that has a cop check on them unless there's some PRETTY good evidence pointing out to that :v

Huh, only two scum have been lynched, and Midorikawa only unvoted after Pikochu had the most votes. Snowy was definitely going to be lynched Day 4 so at that point, it was an obvious bus.

Is CapsFan always scum in your scenarios? Didn't you agree Pika's claim being fake makes him look better? Do you think he's fearmongering or something?
What are you actual thoughts on Fatima? I thought you said a Bodyguard clam would be iffier than a Doctor one?

He's scum if there are two scum, which I still doubt if we take the Owl into account, who is also mentioned in the OP. Yes, I agree, that's why I didn't vote TheCapsFan and I also needed Jinjo to try to piece everything at once. One of the reasons I left TheCapsFan originally is because if he was Mafia, claiming Bomb that gets you lynched only in the night removes Town paranoia to lynch him because it's a safer lynch if he is telling the truth. Like, Mafia want to instill fear on Town in lynching them. It could still be WIFOM though, mind. With a Lovers claim about, Rookie looks a lot less likely too, but that has to do with flavor reasons as well.

A Bodyguard would be iffier than a Doctor if we had an actual Doctor claim, which I thought Feenie could have been hinting at having. With no Doctor claim alongside Fatima/Pika's claim, he looks a lot better.

and considering 4 scum team what would the last role be? Rolecop, Redirector, Godfather, Strongman?
I guess Eggman using some kind of machinery fits Strongman
I'd expect the big trio Rolecop+Godfather+Roleblocker and a modifier tbf but I guess I can see Redirector replacing Roleblocker as disruptive

That doesn't sound bad, but I still might have been redirected to block ZinnLav.

Oh, and I also doubted ZinnLav is Tails because they fit Shard way better too.

Town characters BASED on OP still alive:

Antoine, Bunnie, Amy, Nicole, Silver and Shard.

And again, maybe the Owl character, Harvey Owl, who is mentioned near the end, and if they are in the game, then that's one Mafia left who would be Ixis.

Mafia characters:

Ixis Naugus, Eggman?

Huh, only two scum have been lynched, and Midorikawa only unvoted after Pikochu had the most votes. Snowy was definitely going to be lynched Day 4 so at that point, it was an obvious bus.
Scum = not town afaik so indepts and mafia

She made the Piko wagon untieable pretty much guaranteeing his death (otherwise Piko could've just come and tied the wagons to guarantee a No Lynch), lynched Tood after pushing for an inactive Deku lynch (meaning he couldn't even defend himself) throughout the day; and then helped to get Deku/Snowy 2.0 lynched. It sounds straight up suicidal to lynch 3 players that could help the mafia win in a row.

And the cop check N1 on a godfather is 1/15, which means she had like 14/15 or 93.34% chance of not being the godfather dsubhasdfjknhm,h
Mechanical info >= Wagonomics and behavioral analysis >> Flavor speculation

She's been in my top townreads for a while and I'll feel like the biggest moron ever for defending her if she flips godfather

Oh, and I also doubted ZinnLav is Tails because they fit Shard way better too.
Why's that? If that's only because the role and the character have Jack in the name I'll get a bit annoyed :v
I feel like Tails' inventions fit a JOAT role pretty well. If I had to guess before anything started I'd've guessed Jack would be a Miller or Vigilante if anything since he was previously a villain/has firearm power, but JOAT would make sense depending on the kit.

There was a game I played someone claimed to be a Bomb and everyone assumed twas a character from the series named Bomb and turned out to be a bluff and everyone just cleared them and lost while they were the last one remaining :v

That being said I'm being a hypocrite and townreading Zinn because I'm assuming you're Tails so Jack is probably Jack too so I don't even :u

She made the Piko wagon untieable pretty much guaranteeing his death (otherwise Piko could've just come and tied the wagons to guarantee a No Lynch), lynched Tood after pushing for an inactive Deku lynch (meaning he couldn't even defend himself) throughout the day; and then helped to get Deku/Snowy 2.0 lynched. It sounds straight up suicidal to lynch 3 players that could help the mafia win in a row.

And the cop check N1 on a godfather is 1/15, which means she had like 14/15 or 93.34% chance of not being the godfather dsubhasdfjknhm,h

She's been in my top townreads for a while and I'll feel like the biggest moron ever for defending her if she flips godfather

I still never understood why Mido was getting town read for unvoting Pika. Pikochu had 5 votes and Pika had 4 votes when ZinnLav unvoted. When Mido unvoted Pika he had 3 votes. Mido's unvote was the last post on day 2 and what scum Mido would have done is she must have knew Pikochu would not come back for being inactive.

the only person that knows whether or not Piko was going to place a tie vote is Piko himself, even a scumbuddy wouldn’t be able to know that and would rather just leave it there just in case

My biggest issue with Midorikawa this game is her lack of care for TheCapsFan slot and her weird bias against me. For example:

Why are you so obsessed with me not townreading you? I don't think I've ever seen you so obsessed. I am going to ISO Caps and take another look at him. I have been working off of memory this whole game. I never even intended to put in as much effort as I have, but since I fell into natural habits I'm going to go the last mile. I've been working from phone and ipad. I have my PC right now. I won't be get much done tonight since I need to get to bed in like two hours from typing this since I get up early, but Caps is my first. I do see that people have a different opinion of him than me.

But let me ask you this? Do you really think that if Caps was my scumbuddy that I would be so obvious and avoid bussing him? Seriously dude? I learned long ago to bus the moment they screw up. Made that mistake too many times. Caps as a scumbud would not be worth saving.

N2 FA was basically cleared... for what? Her vote on Pikochu? I voted Pikochu 2nd, yet she conveniently chooses not to clear the living player.
FA wasn't being scumread at all. That's why I said she was basically cleared. Not her vote on Piko, though being on the scum lynch did help. And she was what the third vote. That's a pretty unsafe vote by that point for scumbuddies when there is a perfectly viable counter lynch. But point is she was probably the only universal townread. But guess what most of all, the part you are talking about is me TALKING ABOUT NIGHTKILLS! Are you dead? NO! Like seriously dude. I was talking about nightkills and possible reasoning behind them, and why they were chosen over others. Why would I go clearing you when I'm trying to understand mafia and look at the game from their perspective? You are twisting a quote's context.

Also, she accuses me of playing badly this game, when in reality, my only wrong vote at the end of the day was on Zorchic.
This is subjective. From both of us. Its also a difference in our playstyles clashing. We are both aggressive players and while usually we agree, this game we clearly don't agree a lot. It happens. Just like Hollywood mafia with Light. I usually agree with him a lot but that game we didn't. Some of your decisions look just bad to me, but to you they seem right. And of course its vice versa for mine. Frankly our opinions on how good we are playing this game is NAI, and we should stop trying to include them in our attacks.

Meanwhile, she didn't vote anyone Day 1
....Actually I did. Though lets talk about day one. I stated my intention of not doing much. I hadn't planned on voting or being active for the beginning of the game at all, due to trying to avoid stress. However I did end up voting Day one. I voted pika. Because he was contradicting himself up the butt. And you can't deny he didn't. It was about the only thing I saw as super scummy d1. I had no feelings for any other wagon. It was day one and I frankly didn't care much until I saw Pika being scummy. But since you want to use me "not voting day one" as evidence. I did vote. You're wrong.

End-Phase Votals:
Zorchic (4): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia, Luminary, HumanDawn
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (3): Tood, Snowy, DekuNut
Pika_pik42 (3): Midorikawa, Space, DawningWinds
Midorikawa (1): Zorchic
TheCapsFan (1): Rainbow Cloud

Also note how close Pika was to being lynched.

voted Pikochu Day 2 and kept on insisting to lynch Pika_Pika4 (who we now know is Town, so her bad play comments on me become more ://) , and only unvoted when Pikochu was a lost cause.
So I'm going to assume those pikochu parts are meant to say Pika because I never voted pikochu.

Clearly as we see above, I already suspected pika. His only claim at the beginning of day 2 was "cop don't target me" which could be any role. And then using in thread conversations he changed it to something else. As we know I didn't buy it, which I was right that he was lying. You can't deny that my case had traction. He did nothing the whole day. He did not scumhunt and basically hid behind his role. But lets talk about the bastard part. You basically gave him a pass for having a bastard claim, and it being the first one in the game. So now lets look at it from my point of view. You're saying he's the first bastard claim and we have seen no other. I am arguing that that shouldn't matter. Now consider my role and tell me it isn't bastard. So can you see it from my point of view? I certainly couldn't claim at that time, and I certainly didn't want mafia attacking me. I have a bastard role and this guy is claiming a bastard role that we stated in thread before he claimed it. To my mind it looked like complete BS and I couldn't see him as town. Which admittedly was tunnel mindness during that phase.

Now lets talk about the unvote. What would be the point? The piko wagon had built out of nowhere while I was offline. So why not stay offline and give the opportunity for a tie? What is the point of drawing attention to myself with an unvote? Why not jump on his wagon and ensure his lynch that way and try to make it look like I saw he was scum too? There was no point in that unvote if I am his scum partner. The only point is to insure we have a lynch to get info from. I didn't even know the case on Piko, and I swear to you I actually kept forgetting he was in the game. Like seriously no joke I forgot he was in this game. Deku stuck out more than him. Point is though, from a mafia perspective, it made no sense to unvote instead of hoping for a possible tie and just keeping offline.

Come Day 3, she goes for Tood instead of DekuNut to give an inactive a chance, meanwhile completely ignoring the case on him by FA and everyone else and just saying it's because he's inactive.
I DID NOT IGNORE HIS CASE!!!

Dude I voted him right away and literally kept my vote almost the whole freaking day until he subbed out. I thought he was lurking too, but when he asked for a sub, I decided to give the spot a chance because nothing is more annoying than getting lynched before you have a chance at defense. If this is scummy as heck then lynch zinnn too because she believes the same. I also made it clear that I wanted to eventually lynch tood because indep SK paranoia, that I would love an active day phase with discussion and then lynch him if we didn't have better. Why is it wrong to make sure that we're not mistakenly mislynching? I've been lynched without proper chance to defend myself. I've been lynched for subbing into spots, one time subbing in for you actually, and I never was given a true chance at defense. Being legitmately busy and getting lynched for it, and not having that chance is the most irritating thing, because some of us can't be online as much.

Also you are ignoring the switch to Zinn that I followed you on, and the fact that you suggested Tood. I switched my vote at like 3 AM in the morning my time. I could have pretended to be asleep or not bothered to post before work and just let Zinn get lynched. But I didn't because I rather lynch an indep than lynch a possible townie.

VOTE: Midorikawa

also, sushi time!! expect me back in a few hours
....At no point have I expected Feenie to be mislynched since she claimed. Please don't toss weird stuff out. That would be a dumb move period. Why bother lynching a non threatening indep?

Anyways... Pika claimed PGO right? I started to believe he could be it, and I've brought it up several times of mafia avoiding him, because technically there was no way to know if he was lying. So tell me this....

WHO THE HECK WOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH TO ATTEMPT TO SHOOT A PGO!!!! SERIOUSLY WHO WOULD RISK THAT!!!! THAT'S LIKE SHOOTING A BOMB!!! NO ONE IS DUMB ENOUGH!!!!

Lets face it, in no way whatsoever does the pika kill make sense. He was probably shot due to RCs role because in no way does his death make sense. Or are you going to say he was rolecopped night one? After he told cop not to target him. THIS IS AN INSULT TO EVERYONE'S INTELLIGENCE!!!

The pika kill makes zero sense outside of RCs role redirecting mafia onto him. Because after he said for cop not to check him, mafia is going to assume miller or asetic or even PGO. But they know that it is a pointless use of rolecop. Then day 2 they would believe he's PGO because they're mafia and know he's not. They ain't going to shoot him willingly.

I don;t know if Caps is mafia. I'm am erasing my reads right now because I need to relook at everyone from the beginning and more clearly. Because I don;t scum read anyone for once and I always have a scumread. But for now I leave you this response.

And Human, please please take a step back and think carefully, because honestly I can't help but feel like you are mixing emotions into your read. Like I legit want to OMGUS jinjo but I know currently at least it is due to the fact that I'm honestly sick and tired of her always scumreading me in every freaking game regardless of what I do. Literally every game. Its annoying. But I'm going to ignore that when I look over her posts. So just try to make sure you're not mistaking emotions into your post. Please. Just try to place your self in my shoes in these scenarios you are coming up with. Think of my moves from the perspective of a town member and then think of them from the perspective of a mafia member and I believe you'll see why so much would just be so dumb to do as mafia.

Now I'm going to start ISOing caps......If I don't post again then I let my dog finally kill me due to reading his wall posts. Wish me luck.

Decided I'll go day by day instead of person by person. Now that I've stayed up late doing this -_- I'll do more tomorrow.
Vote: Dekunut

I don't even
But what if you did?
oh shit true

Unvote
Vote: Dekunut
Idk why but this kind of irks me. I'm probably being paranoid too much.
[VOTE]: HumanDawn

Simply helping out your chances in the championship :U
Looks like an obvious joke.
I've been in enough games with FA,HD,Mido to know how they play and I've never once seen them defend anyone
Lol. Quoted this because I'm pretty sure this is how the three of us play as mafia. Defend none, lynch all. At least I do.
@DawningWinds Choose a side in these..... platform wars
So....weird. He randomly calls out Dawning.
I seem to be late on day 1 starting.
You're late you're late!
Fatima looks good so far to me, also Snowy and FA look pretty good, just gut reads off of these few opening pages.
While I didn't have an issue with this, I didn't like him getting town read for it.
Care to take a guess as to which alliance we are with?
Why did I quote this?
is this also a gut read or is there a specific reason?
Space asking about caps fatima read. There still wasn't much at that time so I don;t think this is a bad question.
Wait what? How can you tell? Their posts to me look like standard Day One filler.
Piko asking caps about his reads. I'm not sure how to feel about this. Like it seems like a genuine question, and I just don't see why he would ask a fellow mafia that.
Also, I like that Caps at least gave a solid opinion on players. By "solid," I mean something that gives a definitive opinion, not necessarily solid in reasoning since there wasn't much. Seems like he's at least wanting this game to move on from the D1 doldrums, though having a good feeling about me early does make me a tiny bit paranoid since I know I can be pocketed kinda easily and I'd only posted twice lol.
The thing that drove me insane about caps gut reads in action -_-
Mostly a gut read, but they seem more comfortable than the last game where they rolled mafia.
Say it twenty more times.
I just gave a bit more detail on my Fatima read. I think for the other two the gutread was that they seemed the most comfortable out of all the people who were posting.
This is interesting about the most comfortable. I don't think anyone seemed more comfortable than anyone at that time so it feels a little like buddying.
I love how I post my reads, go to bed, and wake up, and suddenly because I've been sleeping, I'm "a little reluctant to elaborate on my reads."
Sleep is not allowed in mafia.
Why are you thinking the opposite?
Solid question to feenie.
I don't either but actually the thing that I don't understand about Zorchic's actions more is why they feel the need to pressure vote you on the first page of the game. It feels so premature and unnecessary.

Actually I think I'll throw my vote that way. Zorchic has been pretty jumpy with their accusations so far this game between me and you to the point where their arguments lack any foundation.

[UNVOTE]: HumanDawn
[VOTE]: Zorchic
My only issue with this is the "me and you" I actually don't remember Zorchic accusing him and I just read D1. And I really really don't like that me and you when I had hardly interacted with him, maybe not even at all at that point. I don't like that he pairs us up. Its weird.
The votes on Snowy did not look serious to me and they looked like joke votes and leaving a joke vote for too long by the end of day 1 can be seen as scummy. I can see why he responded to the votes well because the votes did not look serious and they would have probably eventually been removed and be getting into a serious vote later. You said he didn't seem panicked and I'm assuming panicking is a scum tell on what you are saying. Scum doesn't need to get panicked so soon because they can easily tell their scum buddies in the scum chat to coordinate votes when the day phase is close to ending and all vote the same player if one of the scum has the most votes and make a counter wagon. We may have different opinions here but I don't see players getting panicked is a scum tell on early days and mostly it is town who gets panicked more then scum when they have the most votes. Normally when scum start to get panicked with the most votes is when one of the scum player has already been lynched meaning the remaining scum won't be able to coordinate votes easily afterwards.
This seems like an overreaction to FA's comment about snowy. Like Jinjo seriously got triggered by FA saying she liked how snowy didn't care about his votes. This is an overreaction and I don't like it.
You say here I came in late and it looked like it was still joke voting stage. I don't see anything scummy about coming in late not able to move the game along and I couldn't get any reads at the time during the joke voting stage and nothing pinged me at the time for me to get a scum read. I'm not the kind of player to move the game along by pressuring and I'm the kind of player who starts out slow on day 1 and if I see something that is really scummy then I would vote. Not sure if anyone here says if pressuring is towny but I don't see pressuring as towny because pressuring a player can also be a good way for scum to blend in and pressuring is mostly NAI.
And this starts out fine until the latter half were she basically degrades every action into nothing. I don't like it. Our actions are our main source of scumhunting, and if just say it's NAI then we have nothing. She's trying to degrade town actions. It's scummy.
I'm curious to know from other players on what they think about HD. HD won the championship as scum and from now on I will have to be cautious on his play.
I forget why I quoted this. Think because she's asking for meta. Despite disliking meta. Its contradictory.
You mean about Fatima? Fatima is standing out way too much, so as far as right now goes, I'm inclined to think Fatima isn't scum.
Actually, I could've worded that better - Fatima had no reason to bring attention to himself by saying w/e about his role (can't remember exactly what he said rn).
Space giving her own thoughts.
This is another reason I was townreading them, but didn't want to draw attention back to it because it got overlooked. Now that it's out there though, yeah, this is mostly why I was reading Fatima town.
I don't like this. Can't put my finger on it, but it feels off to me. It kind of seems like "look at me", though nothing is townie about it so its a failed version.
On a somewhat-related note, Midorikawa is also hard to read in general for similar reasons, though I feel like her posts this game so far have been kind of passive? She can play aggressive as both town and scum so I don't know what it means yet, but it seems odd that she doesn't have a vote out at all this phase, even just a joke one.
FA reminding everyone that my activitiy level has never been alignment indicative.
It’s because I’m feeling passive.Monday’s are hell at work for me and I’m honestly just exhausted lately so I don’t feel like exerting too much energy for a day one phase. I’ll be more aggressive when there’s actually more non joke stuff. For now I’m choosing to be more passive with bits here and there.
And me forewarning about my lack of DAy one activity.

Caps trying to make feenie look like she is contradicting herself.
You said she wasn’t contributing and then go and admit to having nothing to contribute. That’s my guess but I don’t really see the issue either. You willingly didn’t reiterate the reasons for the votes on Zorchic, and admitted to sheeping.
Me trying to explain to feenie. People misunderstood me as agreeing with him, bad wording in my post I guess.
Ok I'm not understanding the problem here. Am I supposed to just stay "suspicious" of FA for no reason at all other than for continuity's sake? I don't see how it's wrong to see that a person can reformulate their opinion. FA addressed my problems with her post.

How many votes does Zorchic have? I'm too tired to look back and see lol
Case in point...
Luminary's vote didn't ping me. Zorchic's posts felt kinda like they were beating around the bush, first with Mido and then with me. THAT pings me, and I will act on my pings, as I always do.
.....Yet he made a point of trying to make her look like she's contradicting herself....
last time you said you were passive you were scum in seraph... but I know completely what you mean so i don't blame you
I actually answered this before, but I have rolled scum a lot lately. Anyways point is Human having no issue with my D1 behavior and understanding it.
While looking at the early D1 stuff in regards to Zorchic, @DekuNut 's posts have pretty much entirely been one joke vote and the rest about the platformer wars discussion, and then he just disappeared. We haven't been in many games together (I think you were town in the one or two I've been in) and I know we've still got nearly half the phase left, but I feel like you're generally more active, whereas you're kinda in the background here so far and that makes me a little suspicious.
I am a known lurker. Funnier constantly harasses me for it. Me and activity have not been synonymous since 2017 or so.
Deku FA exchange. Deku states hes a lurker, and while not directly stated, it is implied that it is not an alignment thing. Zinn later confirms this when she subs in.
It's been around a year since I've last played with you and I scum read Midori alot in past games since I disagree with her on some of the stuff she says and sometimes I correctly scum read her and other times she turns out to be town.
When you scumread someone every game you're in with them, of course you'll get their mafia alignment right in those games. -_-

Anyways Jinjo says she scumreads me for disagreeing with me.... that's apparently her usual reasoning. Note that she does not yet scumread me at this point.
I havent caught up too much on today (irl today) since ive been at work. I only responded to you becayse of the tag. Ill yry to do something when I get home tonight.
Deku's first time saying he has a life.
I agree ther is nothing wrong with an opinion changing. I was just attempting to explain what caps posted.
Me explaining my confusing post and saying I do not agree with Caps.
Me hating Deku's lurking comment, because I hate lurking. I hate inactivity, but moreso lurking since it is intentional inactivity.
they were scum in the last game I played and were standing out quite a bit
but I feel like it might be NAI because in that game Mido and HD said that they're likely to get mislynched early on a lot so they prolly

welcome lol
nah you still it, it just started

"I'm able to perfectly mimic someone's towny and innocent speech patterns so you should be more scared of them than of me" I can't even

Zorchic is the leading wagon at the moment, do you have any opinions on that?

ok nevermind, you kinda did already
I'm really confused, why are you saying like we choose whether or not we want a mislynch? And if a mislynch happens, don't you think that's important to produce relevant information? You can probably tell a lot from the votings and logics behind them.
and why are you not considering the other way around might happen?

I thought you said you had been making an effort to be more active in the last few games though :glare:

ifkr
...I think I just quoted to say its a good post.....
Unless they're mafia together and he pushes them to draw suspicion off of the connection between the two. HumanDawn and I did that in the last game, where we were partners.
.....................And Caps and I are the scum partners? Um................
10. Space - just right
Yet you flipped on her the next day. This quote is of her activity.
Out of all those players I think I'd like to hear from these two the most, because they are both strong players and I think the town is hurt the most by them not being here. Pikochu moreso than TOOOOOD because Tood has shared thoughts at least on the current wagon leader.
Hmmm. Calling out Piko....
oh nevermind about some parts i said about dekunut, he didn’t just lol and say he lurks, but still yeah expecting more but not on high alert as much as others
Look who didn't seem to care about his lack of acitivty.
For now, the people I have shaky confidence in are Fatima and Caps. Fatima for mainly the tone of the posts and Caps for the town read "gut reaction" based on standard RVS filler. Negative points for Deku for the inactivity attitude.
Post of Pikos that I see as him townreading caps and fatima.
... That’s all it takes for You to town read someone? So if I’m mafia I can post a gut reads list and get called town?
Clearly...
That’s not how it looks. I rather here directly from Piko.
Idk why I quoted this one, but he had like two people defending him, and saying he was scumreading them.
alternatively can we mention again how deku and dawning just popped in-thread to apologize for inactivity and disappered again
Interesting that he randomly mentions them.....
I interpreted it like tood, I think piko is scumreading both Fatima and Caps
There is the other one about the piko post.
ok I kinda see why you looked bad here :v
yea, I agree with Mido that you going from pointing out someone is CWACing to straight up nodding and going with them was a bit weird

and not even knowing many many votes on the person you're sheeping is kinda reckless :u
Light also misinterpreting my post.
I think we kinda have to factor in that Zorchic is a new player and thus might be easy mislynch bait

I'm wiling to give a second looks on the players on his wagon

is Zorchic voting himself? Is this correct? @Lone_Garurumon
Light says easy mislynch bait. Idk if that is actually relevant to anything.
Outta the three I think Feenie is slightly more sus than Caps because of the easy sheeping.
Chooses Feenie over caps.......idk if that is important yet. If one is mafia then yes it is.
Reading through things now, I'll give some ge eral thoughts
I understand the points against Zorchic, but I don't think it necessitates me joining the wagon. I'll leave that for now and see how they react.
Speaking of reactions, I was asked what I thought of Snowy's reaction to his votes, and I was shocked to see that.... he hasn't reacted. His game-relevant content as a whole has only been slightly more than my own. While generally not having a reaction to pressure like that is good, Snowy isn't exactly an experienced player, so I'm wondering if a complete lack of reaction is truly a townie move for him. I did see FA(?) discuss how Snowy tends to collapse under pressure as scum, but this is day 1. Pressure here won't have the same effect as later.
I would like to see more from both of them.
Honestly this was a pretty solid post. It looks like a townie post.
I agree that this is weird @Pika_pika42 , there are plenty of interactions between players that can be analyzed and I don't know how you can't have any scumreads right now, especially as the thread in general seems to be leaning towards Zorchic, Fatima, or myself as scum.

Regarding Ex, personally I think he's a little quieter than normal, but Ex tends to get more active as the game goes along so we'll see how that goes.
Interesting that caps comments on Ex....I forget the conversation around this time, so idk if that means anything. I think I quoted this to show his starting suspicion on Pika.
Tood, what do you think of me? Am I scum, and why/why not? And if I am, why haven't you acted on it yet?
Solid question actually.
You too, huh? Are you guys even reading the thread? I'm not jumping on anyone's points, my reasoning for voting Zorchic is completely independent of FA's. Though I do agree with her points and they bolster the bad feeling I got from Zorchic I am not leeching reasoning from her nor is she leeching reasoning from me if you actually read our two posts.

@HumanDawn After reading these posts back to back I'm even more confident now about one scum between Tood, Rainbow Cloud, Pikochu.
I don't like how he's so confident one is scum. Especially since now we know Piko was.
I've posted more, are you going to vote me?

This is another under-the-radar groupthink post.
Pressure is nice.
“I find Zorchic and Caps suspicious but I’m not going to vote them and instead am going to vote light based on paranoia”

vote: pika pika
Me showing suspicion towards pika.
That is a good point, definitely something to keep in mind upon his inevitable return to the thread. I will keep my vote there for pressure until he posts but I am thinking of switching to either Pikapika, Pikochu, or Tood.

He was viewing Lone's last game, the "Perfectly Ordinary" game.
Caps is thinking of switching but doesn't. Notice Piko and Pika in there. This is important Also he keeps his vote to pressure zorchic instead of attempting someone more active.
Figure this is sarcasm so I'll go ahead and correct myself anyway, it was the Fall of 2015.

Not entirely, Zorchic is still on the list of people I would lynch today. Scummier things have come up since *cough Pikapika* in my opinion but I would still like to see Zorchic post.
He basically says pika is scummier but still doesn't switch.
I see that some of the players have been talking about meta. Don't expect everyone to play the same like they do in their town or scum games since players wil always approach games differently. I have seen some players get scum read for meta for playing differently and they end up flipping town. I have been a victim for being scum read on meta for playing differently where I was town. I hated it so badly to the point when I immediately subbed out. I will not be focusing on meta reads and if I was to scum read someone in this game for meta it would be HD because he made a post that reminded me on what he did from Hollywood Mafia.
Jinjo contradicting herself. Talks about meta being bad and irrellevant or whatever, and says she wasn't asking for meta on human, when she was.
Still keeping my vote on pika. Feels like he’s backtracking after being called out.
Me showing that I still scumread him at the time.
well as mentioned before, mentioning his role was unnecessarily standing out

I don't really like your insistence on staying on Exlight until you were questioned on it more than once. Even when unvoting you said 'for now', which strikes me as just trying to get a lynch out of Exlight potentially later.

Unvote: DawningWinds

Vote: Pika_pika42

I also don't like how @DawningWinds came in thread once then left though, could be a sign of lurking?
Space showing her thoughts.
Time to decide on a "forever wagon" before bed then.
Just based on votals, Zorchic, Pika and Fatima are the best choices.
Pika's posts are mostly nothing, outside of their last post, but at the same time it sounds like their situation is similar to mine - just struggling to keep up on activity and trying to keep the thread from swaying them too much. I feel that. I'm not gonna join this wagon today.
Zorchic I an understnad more. Not a lot of content from there either, but even in what little there was we've seen backtracking. I don't see the vote as scummy as everyoen else deos though.
Last, but not least, is Fatima. Lots of content, lots to consider and read through. But first things first, I'd like to thank Snowy for reminding me of the "too important" post. I'd honestly forgotten about that, and honestly that post in the place where it was at doesn't sit well with me. That said, it does feel like a weird thing for him to say in general - while this is his first game in ages, he's been playing for about as long as I have overall. This seems like a noob statement no matter what side he's on... I really don't know what to think of it.
Reading through his content, while he's posted a lot, most of it is made up of one-liners. And honestly, a lot of their quotes just feel off to me, outside the baseless claim of importance.

I really want to see this as drawing a conneciton between him and Snowy and/or FA, but honestly it's more likely jsut a misunderstanding of the previous post all things considered.

Also, he turned me into a newt.
Vote: Fatima Witch
Interesting that Deku chose fatima. Distancing? Or voting for town. Considering the other two he mentions were town, it seems possible that he was distancing from fatima, or possibly bussing. Hard to say, but I think its worth nothing.
I agree with the points against Pika_pika42, because voting ExLight out of pure paranoia when he has done nothing suspicious makes no sense. Plus backing off when called out and not voting the people he says he's suspicious of.

Vote: Pika_pika42

As for the other two, there's not a lot to go on with Zorchic, but he's left a mostly unexplained vote on Mido since the beginning of the Day, which is a bit weird, and avoided the thread completely when online. He'd be my second choice of the three. The players on his wagon seem somewhat okay. Caps and Luminary I'm mostly null reading, maybe a slight town lean for Caps. HD and FA seem somewhat towny.

As for Fatima, I haven't played with him much but it's been reiterated multiple times that this is just his playstyle. Nothing he's said really makes me suspicious, so at this point, I don't really see a reason to go after him. As for the people on his wagon, none of them have a whole lot to go on, but I'd be most likely to want to look into Tood, who is yet another person who left his joke vote in place without explaining it. I am fairly null on Snowy and Deku.

Look who finally showed up.
Idk why this is here.
No, I'm saying I don't really buy it.
Piko agreeing with Light and Tood's interpretation of his post after I attacked him for it.
Luninary, Caps and FA I feel okay with for now. They seem to be moving the game forward. HD I feel okay with too, though I don't like the side chatter that HD is trying to start in the game.
Piko townreading caps.... right afterwards. (I know it doesn't actually say townread, but its implied)
@Tood Why did you leave your vote on Fatima yesterday?
Solid actually.
This is an odd thing for you to say, in my opinion.

Your vote is somewhat scummy, what for breaking the tie and all, but if Fatima were a scumbuddy of yours, I personally think you would have rather bussed her to get town cred rather than lynching a town. Eyes still on you though. Paranoia is real.

honestly the smart move would have been to policy lynch you yesterday
Idk why this is here
Now that the day is over and Zorchic has flipped town, do you still scumread Fatima? Are there any other scumreads you have developed over the course of the day?
Solid post.
Not necessarily, I just find it kind of odd coming from you specifically, I feel like I don't normally see you defend yourself when you mislynch?

It's essentially the hammer vote to lynch a townie, in hindsight. All I'm trying to say is that it looks particularly bad if Fatima is scum, but as of right now I'm not reading either of you as such.
Idk why I quoted this. Nothing particularly bad. Though a bit neutral in the latter half.
That's strange, I don't think it's unusual for me, but I don't see how I defended myself either? My point was more that even though I was involved with the lynch, I can't use it to town read or scum read the other voters in the wagon because I'm in a similar position as them because Zorchic didn't post, not that I'm still Town despite it happening.
I don't like this. Especially since Human is the one who chose to go with the lynch that would give less information. It just seems like an excuse.
I wanted to say for the record who I'd be on but tbf I'm not sure who I'd've voted if I were around for EoD

All three top wagons are hard nulls for me and I'd've prolly pushed something like DawningWinds or Feenie again
Kind of neutral.
That post is not a meta read. When I asked what do the players think of HD, on the last sentence when Mido quoted to me talking about HD she said she tends to agree with HD alot but on some stuff I don't always agree with HD and the completed game hosted by Zinnlav was a good example where I didn't agree with HD.
Oh wait this is the one saying something isn't meta that is..... oops
if you're miller, why not just claim it? If you're not, I can't think of a non-scummy reason why you would say this
Space seeing pika as scummy.
Aesetic, commuter, some kind of bomb. There are town roles that could explain the comment just saying.
true enough, just seemed scummy without a hint of explanation.
Not sure what aesetic is - has there ever been a kind of bomb that goes off when merely visited in the night phase?
ascetic is like a compulsory commuter that can be killed
and for the bomb thing there is paranoid gun owner, but if he was that I think he'd tell to town to not target him, not only the cop
unless he's trying to bait other investigative roles into him
Yes. Hollywood mafia had several of them. Though they didn’t die, just killed their visitors.
that's a paranoid gun owner/veteran yea
I think you were the only traitor/mafia with that though
it's super rare for mafia to be PGO since it punishes town for playing right though, it's usually a negative town role
although I guess I could see something like a one shot
morning View attachment 134880

I don't think ascetic makes sense for pika since he mentioned cop specifically
any other town roles investigating/protecting him would still be wasted but he didn't seem to care for those
if he's town maybe it's a role that causes him to get framed when used
or he's just straight up indept/miller
And the whole role conversation that gave pika his fakeclaim, and that I remembered having as he conveniently claimed the roles we discussed.

Thoughts after re-reading day one. Caps has some good solid posts, but I don't like his and Pikos interactions and he of course has some non solid posts. I can see him and Piko as a scum team interacting. FA also contradicted herself a few times interestingly, but she dead now so... yeah.

After D1

Caps-Scumlean
ExLight-Null
Human-Null
Zinn-....was dawning and inactive
Jinjo-Scumlean
Space-townlean
Fatima spot-..........

Now bed time. More tomorrow. Night.

You're right - but I'm looking at all options here with what information I have. It should make more sense there'

Why's that? If that's only because the role and the character have Jack in the name I'll get a bit annoyed :v
I feel like Tails' inventions fit a JOAT role pretty well. If I had to guess before anything started I'd've guessed Jack would be a Miller or Vigilante if anything since he was previously a villain/has firearm power, but JOAT would make sense depending on the kit.

There was a game I played someone claimed to be a Bomb and everyone assumed twas a character from the series named Bomb and turned out to be a bluff and everyone just cleared them and lost while they were the last one remaining :v

That being said I'm being a hypocrite and town reading Zinn because I'm assuming you're Tails so Jack is probably Jack too so I don't even :u
"if that's only because"

Huh? I'm telling you straight and bolded that it's based on the Opening Post of the game, the first post of the game! Ctrl-F Tails, and he's not mentioned ANYWHERE in it. Again, all Townies who have died have been shown to be in the Opening FT.

If your Bomb example was mentioned in the FT of the opening post of the game we'd be in the same situation.

Tails isn't mentioned in the Flavor OP.

Back
Top Bottom