• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Or are you going to say he was rolecopped night one? After he told cop not to target him. THIS IS AN INSULT TO EVERYONE'S INTELLIGENCE!!!

Nah, Mafia wouldn't get anything N1 because Pika_Pika42 was Ascetic.

1/3-Phase Votals
TheCapsFan (1):
HumanDawn
Not voting (7): Midorikawa, ExLight, ZinnLav, Space, TheCapsFan, Jinjo, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Phase Shortening Votals
Shorten (1):
HumanDawn
Don’t Shorten (7): Midorikawa, ExLight, ZinnLav, Space, TheCapsFan, Jinjo, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

It is currently Day 5. Day 5 will end in 48 hours, 24 if shortened.
Countdown timer

tenor.gif

Luminary

You are Mafia quite easily

DawningWinds

You are a hard one to guess cause you have hardly posted anything

Space

Another hard one to guess

TheCapsFan

I see you as Mafia

Pika_pika42

Town but that's just my instinct speaking

Jinjo

Yet another hard one to guess

Tood

Mafia very easily Mafia

HumanDawn

^If there's an indep in this game is it
Fatima's reads list.
Out of this list, Luminary was indep and is gone.

DawningWinds, who is now Zinn claimed JOAT with checks on Mido and Jinjo. I believe their claim as guessing Mido's alignment would have been easy as mafia but knowing Jinjo didn't perform an action on N2 is difficult unless they role-copped Jinjo N1 or Jinjo is lying and they are scum buddies, but that's a lot of probability involved.

Space, as they correctly said, is a hard one to guess. Their loved claim could be an easy fake claim as it can't be proven without wasting a lynch phase. Probably Space could be Jinjo's lover and it would make sense for their responsibility to not get lynched post.
@Space is this the case?

TheCapsFan was seen as Mafia by Fatima. Their bomb claim could also be a fake claim as it also can't be proven unless they are nk'd. However, to claim such a role when already 2 such related roles existed would be somewhat of a risk for mafia. Also, with Pika being such a liar with his role, Caps' claim becomes more believable.

Pika was Town and is gone.

Jinjo, another hard one to guess. But at least their lover role can be proven when the other lover claims, or is it possible that the other lover doesn't know they are lover? No idea how that role works.
@Jinjo are you just lover or do you have something additional to your role?

Tood was indep and gone.

Idk why they listed Human as an indep when nobody hinted even at the possibility of them being an indep. Human's jailer claim is also not fully verifiable as a scum roleblocker could fake claim as jailor but their overall posts have been good.

Idk why they didn't give reads on ExLight and Midorikawa. Both are players who have excellent scum games and are read as Town even when they are scum. Their posts have been good in the game, though their claims also can't be proven unless nk'd.
I know the same also goes for Fatima's claim, which also can't be proven unless nk'd but yeah, I can actually read their pm, so I can vouch for that. Also, I have said enough lies in this game, not gonna say any more lies.

I feel like voting LG lol, how many protective roles are even in this game? :confused:

Only Pika_Pika42’s role at time of claiming was the only Bomb-like claim. Now we have Mido’s and ExLight’s which are also bomb-like, which leaves us with 3 roles that claim the death of another upon death/nightkill. Even if I’m biased saying this here because I am a protection claim, no Doctor in the game makes the increased number in protection roles make more sense, and coupled with a Lovers claim, it makes more sense for Town to have the tools to be able to potentially protect the Lovers in which only one Doctor can’t.

that’s the second part of their reads, in the first part they analyzed both of us iirc
Rainbow Cloud

I had a hard time figuring out who you were allied with but if I had to guess then I would put you down as Mafia

Midorikawa

Town it's quite easy to see

FinalArcadia

I've had a harder time going over who you were allied with and I still am

DekuNut

I'd have to go with Mafia quite easily

ExLight

Town cause his posts haven't said anything that I see as otherwise

I'll start with these and do the remaining ones later on
Ok found them, thanks. Fatima was reading Mido as well as Ex as Town.

W h e w that's a lot I gotta read through. I will go ahead and say, as everyone expected, yeah I'm the other Lover. the obligation I mentioned was indeed not wanting to get my lover taken down with me. Will be catching up in a little

Jinjo and Space being the Lovers is just hilarious to me because I have pursued both players for seemingly having something to hide through their actions and I ended up being right that something was unusual, but they were just Town.

Jinjo and Space being the Lovers is just hilarious to me because I have pursued both players for seemingly having something to hide through their actions and I ended up being right that something was unusual, but they were just Town.
I honestly wonder about that.

Could they be mafia faking it in end game? Or could LG have gone extra bastard and made one mafia?

Jinjo does have Zinns tracker results so unless she was inactive mafia N2 which would place her as some role like godfather or strongman, which would be kind of unlucky for Zinn, then o don’t think Jinjo is an active role. And I think that this clears Zinn for sure since it would be risky to guess on tracker results, and if mafia had rolecopped Jinjo N1, she would be dead.

So honestly I don’t doubt their claim, at least not Jinjo ss. Space has been a pretty solid townread for me but I’m trying to be open with my re read, which I’m continuing after I get off work And have a pc.

Though if one is mafia then clearly LG is more screwed up than we thought. I could also see it as a balance to my role though.

I am going to say they’re at the top of claims I believe because facts and risk and stuff.

that sounds a bit paranoid

I don't think their claim is fake unless scum was provided with fakeclaim since it fits the two character way too well
it also explains some of their behavior throughout the game

I honestly wonder about that.

Could they be mafia faking it in end game? Or could LG have gone extra bastard and made one mafia?

Jinjo does have Zinns tracker results so unless she was inactive mafia N2 which would place her as some role like godfather or strongman, which would be kind of unlucky for Zinn, then o don’t think Jinjo is an active role. And I think that this clears Zinn for sure since it would be risky to guess on tracker results, and if mafia had rolecopped Jinjo N1, she would be dead.

So honestly I don’t doubt their claim, at least not Jinjo ss. Space has been a pretty solid townread for me but I’m trying to be open with my re read, which I’m continuing after I get off work And have a pc.

Though if one is mafia then clearly LG is more screwed up than we thought. I could also see it as a balance to my role though.

I am going to say they’re at the top of claims I believe because facts and risk and stuff.

i mean

jinjo said her partner is bunnie, so space’s must be antoine

Don’t really like how you are putting doubt in obv town

Dunno why other players aren’t voting

yea it looks like overall activity died down quite a bit :v

I'm actually scumreading Fatima/Pika 2.0 more than Caps atm
bodyguard is a pretty easy fake claim and targetting feenie N3 is weird because fatima had already asked to be subbed out at the time and was scumreading feenie

but I feel like we can try to coordinate something during the night to protect the lovers and bring them to the next day phase to reduce the PoE
so if the bodyguard claim is true while still giving a chance for them to prove their claim if they get shot protecting someone which would pretty much crack the game

Caps comes second in my readslist but I don't want to vote him while he's seemingly inactive?

yea it looks like overall activity died down quite a bit :v

I'm actually scumreading Fatima/Pika 2.0 more than Caps atm
bodyguard is a pretty easy fake claim and targetting feenie N3 is weird because fatima had already asked to be subbed out at the time and was scumreading feenie

but I feel like we can try to coordinate something during the night to protect the lovers and bring them to the next day phase to reduce the PoE
so if the bodyguard claim is true while still giving a chance for them to prove their claim if they get shot protecting someone which would pretty much crack the game

Caps comes second in my readslist but I don't want to vote him while he's seemingly inactive?

You’re scumreading them because... they claimed Bodyguard?

I think the claim is good, or well, I trust the slot enough to not be lying, and it makes sense with no Doc. Fatima still tied up the votes Day 2, meanwhile TheCapsFan doesn’t have something like that backing him up. He was pretty defensive of DekuNut too, and at one point told me something along the lines of “Oh maybe DekuNut is just fucking busy??” to which I replied to that if he is willing to put that defence up for DekuNut, he didn’t put it up for Zorchich which he kept his vote on despite it still possibly being the case.

Besides, didn’t you say in Seraph after the game ended that I should have tried testing the Bodyguard claim first so it gets NK’d instead of lynched..?

With regards to DekuNut, the thought I had in mind with that was that it would essentially clear HD and make the PoE smaller. HD pushed hard on Pikochu, then voted DekuNut N3 (setting up a distance) when he had a chance to kill Tood instead, would scum!HD really do that when it's super similar to what he did in his last game as mafia?

You’re scumreading them because... they claimed Bodyguard?
no, I'm scumreading because a billion of nonsensical actions fatima pulled and them bailing out as soon as someone pressured them the slightest which is just hollywood mafia 2

and I don't like their target claim

Back
Top Bottom