• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Besides, didn’t you say in Seraph after the game ended that I should have tried testing the Bodyguard claim first so it gets NK’d instead of lynched..?
so if the bodyguard claim is true while still giving a chance for them to prove their claim if they get shot protecting someone which would pretty much crack the game
I don't think I did since I didn't keep a close eye on Seraph, but I literally just said it in the post you quoted
are you even

no, I'm scumreading because a billion of nonsensical actions fatima pulled and them bailing out as soon as someone pressured them the slightest which is just hollywood mafia 2

and I don't like their target claim

Their target claim makes no sense, but weirdly enough I can see Fatima pulling thst off. Maybe he thought Feenie was the Doctor and used it on her thinking she would be targeted.

I don't think I did since I didn't keep a close eye on Seraph, but I literally just said it in the post you quoted
are you even

Uhh, I said it was something you said after the game ended, it’s not something you see if you say it yourself?

You put it as a top scum read, so I was assuming you were thinking of voting it.

Fuck. Despite what I said above, after a reread of what I've missed, I'm still so confused about Human though. He has controlled SO MUCH of this game. He even controlled the Tood lynch without even voting for Tood. I really do think that one of the protective roles are lying and feel like Human's is the worst, and that he could be setting my mislynch up so that he can set up -LO tomorrow.

“He even controlled the Tood lynch without even voting for Tood.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uhh, I said it was something you said after the game ended, it’s not something you see if you say it yourself?

You put it as a top scum read, so I was assuming you were thinking of voting it.
I lasted less than one night because I subbed in, I don't remember paying much attention to it because I was on a exam week too
I can see myself saying that depending on the game scenario tho yea

o
I guess I did make a post-game comment

Their target claim makes no sense, but weirdly enough I can see Fatima pulling thst off. Maybe he thought Feenie was the Doctor and used it on her thinking she would be targeted.
idgi why you or anyone would think Feenie was the doctor

maybe I'm being a bit biased here because I thought they were softing a 2 target role like bus driver or whatever due to the "soft" but I saw literally nothing that could've hinted to doctor coming from them

idgi why you or anyone would think Feenie was the doctor

maybe I'm being a bit biased here because I thought they were softing a 2 target role like bus driver or whatever due to the "soft" but I saw literally nothing that could've hinted to doctor coming from them

I think it was their aggression of Fatima, like as if they knew something that in no way made them Town. If Fatima was the Doctor, thinking that Fatima is lying scum trying to soft Doc makes sense.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about ExLight. On day 1 Tood, Snowy, and DekuNut voted Fatima and I don't see Fatima as scum who is being bussed by DekuNut who almost got lynched. I won't be surprised if ExLight is scum who bussed Pikochu. His babysitter claim is suspicious and he is still alive. I don't like how Mido is putting doubt on my claim and this is scummy. Mido and ExLight are more suspicious.

hmm didn't the aggression start before Fatima really softed protective role, though?

Yeah, but he softed having a PR earlier on. Then Feenie decided to tunnel him Day 3. It doesn’t make conplete sense, but it’s what I was suspecting at that point.

What do you think of TheCapsFan’s entrance?

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about ExLight. On day 1 Tood, Snowy, and DekuNut voted Fatima and I don't see Fatima as scum who is being bussed by DekuNut who almost got lynched. I won't be surprised if ExLight is scum who bussed Pikochu. His babysitter claim is suspicious and he is still alive. I don't like how Mido is putting doubt on my claim and this is scummy. Mido and ExLight are more suspicious.
lol, now you're just mad because I don't buy your Mido-is-the-godfather conspiracy theory

I hate how you're distorting the narrative to make me scummy because a wagon with Dekunut, Town!Snowy (The COP one), and Tood is hardly indicative of what of the player being voted's alignment. I feel like you're trying to paint me as the bad guy here by distorting the fact this is Town Snowy, not scum Snowy and trying to sell as if a full anti-town wagon as after Fatima, which is just forceful.
And according to your new theory I bussed Piko, and then I stayed on an early Deku wagon all D2 supporting you and almost got him lynched? Really?

I've been always iffy of the Caps+Pika claim combo and always kept poking that nonsense because of my role and that alone should prove that I've been kinda hinting what kind of role I have since aaaall the way back to when these claims happened.

The only reason I'm probably still alive is probably because scum might get shot if they try to kill me + me being an optimal Jailer target in case of town WIFOM.

Yeah I really don’t get the doubt on these claims. I can actually see ExLight still being peeved off Fatima’s play, but overall the slot doesn’t look too bad considering DekuNut was likely saving Fatima for a lynch and Fatima tied up the votes by voting Pikochu, meanwhile TheCapsFan’s slot doesn’t have any merit wagon-wise this game. Mido seems to be ignoring flavor fitting roles by not arguing against the logic once.

I feel like this game is case closed, so I’m feeling really paranoid over the lack of aggression against TheCapsFan? ExLight is saying it’s because the slot has been inactive, but wasn’t DekuNut’s inactive as well? That excuse let scum live another day.

lol, now you're just mad because I don't buy your Mido-is-the-godfather conspiracy theory

I hate how you're distorting the narrative to make me scummy because a wagon with Dekunut, Town!Snowy (The COP one), and Tood is hardly indicative of what of the player being voted's alignment. I feel like you're trying to paint me as the bad guy here by distorting the fact this is Town Snowy, not scum Snowy and trying to sell a full anti-town wagon as after Fatima, which is just forceful.
And according to your new theory I bussed Piko, and then I stayed on an early Deku wagon all D2 supporting you and almost got him lynched? Really?

I've been always iffy of the Caps+Pika claim combo and always kept poking that nonsense because of my role and that alone should prove that I've been kinda hinting what kind of role I have since aaaall the way back to when these claims happened.

The only reason I'm probably still alive is probably because scum might get shot if they try to kill me + me being an optimal Jailer target in case of town WIFOM.

You said you have been scum reading Fatima and I'm having a hard time seeing this slot as scum since it almost got lynched on day 1 when DekuNut voted him and he was the 3rd voter on Fatima's wagon.

I hate how you're distorting the narrative to make me scummy because a wagon with Dekunut, Town!Snowy (The COP one), and Tood is hardly indicative of what of the player being voted's alignment. I feel like you're trying to paint me as the bad guy here by distorting the fact this is Town Snowy, not scum Snowy and trying to sell as if a full anti-town wagon as after Fatima, which is just forceful.

Nah, Jinjo said she doubted DekuNut would bus his own partner day 1. She didn’t mentiom Snowy anywhere. The point is that DekuNut was the third vote. Also, both DekuNut and Pikochu were painting Fatima out as a potential scum in a much more serious manner.

ExLight, I can see why you’d be worried, but I don’t think the slot is scum.

What do you think of TheCapsFan’s entrance?
his initial game entrance or his right now?
idr his entrance at the beginning of the game, but right now I feel like it came off as a bit sloppy and I don't like how he threw shade at you because I don't think you'd put that much effort in the game as scum so it comes off as really weird since he was your scumbud last game and should be able to realize that

You said you have been scum reading Fatima and I'm having a hard time seeing this slot as scum since it almost got lynched on day 1 when DekuNut voted him and he was the 3rd voter on Fatima's wagon.
ties are no lynch, they needed more 2 votes to be the leading wagon, I can hardly see that as "almost lynched"

I feel like this game is case closed, so I’m feeling really paranoid over the lack of aggression against TheCapsFan? ExLight is saying it’s because the slot has been inactive, but wasn’t DekuNut’s inactive as well? That excuse let scum live another day.
fair point

his initial game entrance or his right now?
idr his entrance at the beginning of the game, but right now I feel like it came off as a bit sloppy and I don't like how he threw shade at you because I don't think you'd put that much effort in the game as scum so it comes off as really weird since he was your scumbud last game and should be able to realize that
ties are no lynch, they needed more 2 votes to be the leading wagon, I can hardly see that as "almost lynched"
fair point

So... if you agree that it’s sloppy, can you please vote TheCapsFan? I really don’t want Town reads to argue with each other and if TheCapsFan is the last scum we should not have much to worry about. I’ve spent so much time trying to figure everyone out I would rather not lose by let the slot get away with it. If the game isn’t over by then and there’s a 4th scum, then we can reconsider Fatima/Pika_Pika42 again.

Back
Top Bottom