• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Mido seems to be ignoring flavor fitting roles by not arguing against the logic once.
So because I'm not auto clearing it's scummy. Mafia can build fake claims off of the characters. Heck they probably have. I prefer to put my thoughts down instead of keeping them in, it helps me work through things. Which if you read my post you see me working through the zinn jinjo situation and my conclusion of it. I'm not going to depend entirely on flavor since it can be manipulated, and LG said he isn't flavor hinting. I've said that I'm trying to clear my mind and look at things without my fogged glasses. Apparently doing that is scummy though -_-

Anyways I'm going to start the slog of Day two. I'll post a vote on whoever I scumread the most before I go to bed tonight.

So... if you agree that it’s sloppy, can you please vote TheCapsFan? I really don’t want Town reads to argue with each other and if TheCapsFan is the last scum we should not have much to worry about. I’ve spent so much time trying to figure everyone out I would rather not lose by let the slot get away with it. If the game isn’t over by then and there’s a 4th scum, then we can reconsider Fatima/Pika_Pika42 again.
Uh, sure, I'm fine with voting right now since I can't see a scenario where there isn't scum among Caps/Fatima anyway
but I'm not really sure if I want to shorten the Phase because every discussion time can be useful, even tho the game is probably cracked we use this time just to make sure or to try to coordinate something

although it's prolly a bit hard to coordinate without investigative roles and without knowing if roles failed :v

So because I'm not auto clearing it's scummy. Mafia can build fake claims off of the characters. Heck they probably have. I prefer to put my thoughts down instead of keeping them in, it helps me work through things. Which if you read my post you see me working through the zinn jinjo situation and my conclusion of it. I'm not going to depend entirely on flavor since it can be manipulated, and LG said he isn't flavor hinting. I've said that I'm trying to clear my mind and look at things without my fogged glasses. Apparently doing that is scummy though -_-

Anyways I'm going to start the slog of Day two. I'll post a vote on whoever I scumread the most before I go to bed tonight.

It’s not about auto-clearing, and some doubt is fine, but I really think it might bite us back if we keep at it. I don’t want a TR to suspect a TR, and then have them fight each other and waste a potentially valuable phase.

Okay so Day two is coming in small parts so I don't lose thoughts again.
VOTE: Jinjo.

This seems out of nowhere, but looking at Jinjo's posts, I feel like she hasn't contributed much to any discussion. She defended herself when FA and HD voted her, but then kind of disappeared only to reappear at times to reiterate some suspicion (? if that's what it was? idk) on HD. Never voted and never said anything about the happenings in thread at the time. I feel like there was opportunity to do so, considering the 72 hr phase.
I thought this was Space. Well its relevant kind of.
Not a bad vote, she didn't really end up doing much at the end.

VOTE: Jinjo
Baaaa
@Pika_pika42 what would've happened if snowy had copped you?
I think they might've softed something

I'm not going to out it if that's what you want me to though :glare:
Idk why I'm quoting examples of people being townie.
What did this mean, btw? I read the rest of your post, but I'm still not fully understanding how it turned into something different.
Why did that quote Ex that was meant for @Pika_pika42
I thought this was space again wtf. I swear it said it.
You said here you looked back and did you read everything again from when day 1 started or were you just skimming through players posts? I want to see your answer first.
Okay important stuff. Here Jinjo avoiding actually answering a question feenie asked her. Jinjo redirected.
On the first paragraph I made I was talking about Snowy saying he didn't look pressured explaining on why I think scum don't need to feel pressured explaining on what I think they would have done by coordinating votes and I pretty much brought my thoughts out on this and how could you say this paragraph was a defense? Did you even reread the game or not? On the second paragraph I defended myself against FA which were four lines I made and the other lines were me talking about not seeing pressuring towny because this could also be a good way for scum to blend in and this is NAI which is more thoughts I brought in. You said I defended myself against HD and I didn't defend myself against him and it was me correcting him on Pokemon Gen IV and then he mentioned he is pocketing FA and I assumed he was town reading FA and then afterwards I asked the players what do they think of HD. When I quoted to HD on day 1 how was that a defense when I pretty much explained above. Are you even reading the game or are you making stuff up?

I want you to explain on what you mean on me hasn't contributed much to any discussion. I brought out some of my thoughts when I quoted FA and when you mean hasn't contributed much to discussion did you mean you wanted me to interact more with the players?
This seems like an overreaction, just like D1. She keeps going on tirades and defending herself, but not actually doing anything else. Man I was blind d2 that I did not notice this.
HD is just sheeping and I don't know what he expects from me. There was this one post from him he made on day 1 which looked suspicious but I didn't bring it up because I felt as if HD were scum he would have tried to get me lynched and why the quick unvote he did on me on day 1.
.....This is just an excuse for not contributing....
This feels to me like an obvious cover-up of a kill.

[VOTE]: Pika_pika42
......................................This vote is so bad..............
...Yeah, that would require the mafia to have known Snowy was the cop, wouldn't it.

[UNVOTE]: Pika_pika42

What are the odds that Snowy just didn't listen to Pikapika and mafia kill got blocked?
....................................................Yeah..............wtf....
but I could get behind putting more pressure into her because I feel like she usually panics and avoids answering some stuff when she's cornered scum
It would have been nice if he actually voted here here instead of just saying something. Imo feels weird. Especially since that is exactly how she was acting.
Subtle townread of Snowy amidst mechanic discussion, nothing much here.
Jinjo never gave snowy a townread, in fact she worked hard to nullify FA's snowy town read. This seems out of place as you'll see in a moment because it twists Jinjo's post to make her look better.
think this has already been mentioned before by FA but it is quite ironic that Jinjo defended her entrance on D1 by using her own meta, yet here she literally says "don't trust meta." It almost reads to me that at this point she wants a bit of town cred, so she says something that will appeal to a lot of players to make her look better.

Still nothing really said about other players, or any attempts to gamesolve, really.
This is about the only read on a player Jinjo gives all game and it feels OMGUS-y. And, if you're gonna use meta based on mafia!HD, in Champs he never really did any sheeping, that's why it took the town a while to find him, a lot of his votes were strategically placed and they were doing a lot of vote-hunting.

Oh wait, but I thought you were encouraging people not to use meta? But you already used meta, so I'll justify myself in using it here.
Both quotes are from the same post as the one before. And he goes from a subtle making her look good to trying to make her look bad. It's just weird. Though the bold did give me a small chuckle. I need chuckles....
I have to say I am not a fan of DawningWinds at the moment either. It's interesting that they chose your wagon over the leading wagons of the day. It's possible they were trying to push you ahead of Fatima, maybe??? I don't know, we won't really know much about DawningWinds until they show up and make some reads @DawningWinds
For someone who is Pikas counterclaim.....he's really buddy buddy here responding to pika.
I'd also like to hear more from @Pikochu and @Tood as I said yesterday. I know I called out Tood already but I'm unsure if I've called out Pikochu yet. Both have posted a bit more since yesterday, but I've seen them both a lot more active in other games, and I think their contributions could be much needed in helping to solve the game.
Again with Piko.....
I said I would not be focusing on meta since I have seen players get scum read for meta and they flip town. Are you asking here you think my suspicion on you was because of your vote on me? That was not the reason on what I found you suspicious. If you want to know what was the post I thought was suspicious I can quote it.
I think Feenie asks like five times after this. I might be slightly exaggerating, only slightly. Anyways again with the not using meta though she does keep using meta.
On day 1 you and HD were the only players I town read and other players were null to me on day 1. Luminary's posts on day 2 made me suspicious of her and I wanted her to answer me first to see if she can clarify and I also wanted to catch a slip from her depending on how she answers my question. From what I remember I have scum read HD once before and never had a paranoia on him before.
You and Luminary are my scum leans at the moment. I pretty much explained to Luminary how I brought in my thoughts saying that my first paragraph was not a defense. Luminary said I defended myself against HD and I never defended myself against him. Luminary has been saying she has been rereading and if she has been rereading she would have seen that the only defense post I made on day 1 was on the second paragraph I made to FA which was a small defense and it looked like Luminary was contradicting herself when she voted me.
Defensive and OMGUS. This was a response to RC, who had voted her. And the way she's saying stuff is irksome. I can't explain it better than that. The post stinks.
how hard would it have been to say this before and not after Snowy died? Snowy's death could have been just due to a mafia kill but either way, saying this after the fact does not make you look good.
I knew I quoted Space! Space showing suspicion, very slightly towards pika.
He could've been doing that to look towny though, knowing Zorchic would flip town.
Showing suspicion against Deku.
Vote: Jinjo

Jinjo has been acting overly defensive and seems to be just scumreading Luminary & anyone else who is suspicious of them.
Caps touched on these a bit, but Space reiterates these points towards Jinjo. So basically Space was contributing since it sticks out more here even though its simple.
If you were to reread everything then you would have been able to fully understanding the meaning of my posts that you quoted at night. If you said you reread everything from the beginning of day 1 it would have looked like you slipped.

On the second paragraph you said here you said you don't know why I'm talking about rereading the game when you never said you were but at night you said you reread and I wanted to ask if it was just my posts or was it from rereading everything from day 1.

The Pika and Fatima wagon happened when I was asleep and the day ended when I came back. I can understand the suspicion on Zorchic and he already had alot of pressure and I was expecting him to come back and defend himself but he never came back.
More defensiveness. And didn't she say she would quote the post? Idk but the last part is what I don't like. The quote of I think Feenie has feenie talking about Jinjo not commenting on Zorchi, Fatima or Pika. Jinjo ignores the Fatima and Pika parts.
reason on why I scum read you was because you said my posts were mostly defending myself on day 1 which was a small defense and the rest of my post responding to FA were my thoughts I brought out and I didn't defend myself against HD. You said you looked back through my posts and I want you to explain to me how the first paragraph quoting FA was a defense and how were my posts quoting HD were also a defense when I pretty much explained I didn't defend myself against HD on day 1.
................Note the bold. Translation-I'm scumreading you for a difference of opinion. And she claims she brought out thoughts....her thoughts were scummy and looked to degrade all town work.

So early D2 where I am. Jinjo and Caps are the scummiest without a doubt. Like I really did not realize how bad Jinjo had looked. I think she gets better, but I am going to keep reading.

Do note as I am looking through these I am both considering and not considering the claims. What I mean is I am considering the idea of them and their claims in the sense that if they were town and their claim is true, then how does that effect their post. And of course in the case of them being mafia as well. However I'm also not letting their claims blind me. I'm looking at the actions at face value as well and trying to watch for changes, both subtle and large.

It’s not about auto-clearing, and some doubt is fine, but I really think it might bite us back if we keep at it. I don’t want a TR to suspect a TR, and then have them fight each other and waste a potentially valuable phase.
That's why I'm re reading rather than trying to discuss things here. I'm seeing how clouded my vision was Day two as you can see above, and I'm noticing some little things. You might see some crazy thoughts from me. I will reiterate, that I doubt Jinjo and Space are the ones fakeclaiming right now. I do feel slight paranoia, mostly though I want to look through everyone's actions throughout the game. I'm not looking to shade anyone as I read throught either. Just giving thoughts on those posts at those times.

Well, a Bulletproof role died... So, we have the usual Doctor, and potentially other Town protection roles like Commuter and Jailer, but I feel the latter two are a bit more unlikely because we had a Bulletproof flip. It's still within the realm of possibility though.
This makes me feel paranoid since Human doubts the presence of Jailer, but it could also be an attempt to throw mafia off of the idea that he's jailer.
Jinjo using meta to self-defend herself while saying meta is bad is just... wow...
IKR.
@Midorikawa

heeeey guuurl, what'cya dooooin'??
Wishing I was watching Inazuma Eleven instead of reading this slog. Nosaka just came back :bulbaLove:
I was rereading some stuff and I think I just found something that puts Feenie in my town reads oops :surppika:

I'm not really sure what's up with Jinjo looking too scummy for not contributing much during >D1< since she usually never says much during it afair. As I said before I'm fine with her getting a bit of pressure, but don't end up hammering her without giving her a chance to at least claim, right :surppika:

I'm particularly fine with a sidewagon on DawningWinds to prod more activity from him and check if he's still lurking and I think I'll rest there since I don't want to add more volume to what's at Hammer-2, I think? I find his lack of presence except during the start of the day (after being called out for being inactive) and at the EoD (where he was part of the Zorchic lynch) way more evident scuminess over Jinjo's shallow posts.

Vote: DawningWinds
Again he casts some suspicion on Jinjo, but doesn;'t vote her and instead chooses dawning. Also looks like he brought up hammering first.
Oh, right there's hammer in this game?

Unvote: Jinjo

It was especially weird considering he didn't even specify that there would be a chance of death if he was targetted. Even if it was obvious, he should have outright said it, not after someone (the COP) died
I don't like this unvote. It stinks. Shows suspicion towards Pika here.
I think it's a ballsy move but I think the townier thing to do would be, like Space said, to just up and out that you have killing potential if targeted. I get why Pikapika would think he would be targeted by the Cop, but if you're gonna go out on a limb already and tell the cop not to target you, you might as well tell them why rather than being vague. I would not put him as a top town, his claim is uncheckable unless we can magically learn that Snowy did indeed target him last night, and he was weird about it.

Plus...I can't shake the suspicion that this post is covering for Pika_pika.

In other news all three of the sisters are starting to look better in the moment to me.
This doesn't come off as being suspicious of pika. Sure the says he's not a top town.....but that's what he says. Not top town can mean that he's a slight town read. He isn't really anti-pika despite being a counterclaim.
Hmm, alright. I'm gonna let Pika_Pika42 answer your comments for himself though.

Yeah, I have to agree about the sisters, but then lots of players are starting to look good, and when things start looking too good, then they are more likely to be too good to be true...
Lol. "Let pika answer for himself" never does it.

"Space looking good" Turns on her. This just made me laugh considering what happens afterwards.
On day 1 you have been asking questions, you voted Pika after Mido made her read on me and on day 2 you sheep everyone on me. You seem to be just going with the flow on what everyone is doing and I want to hear more thoughts from you.
....................................................................she still has done nothing by this point.
Your vote on me looked like you were contradicting yourself and I pretty much explained earlier. On night 1 you said you reread and I wanted to know if you reread everything from day 1 or if you were just rereading some of the posts from day 1. I'll quote the post where you said that at night.
For those who are town reading Luminary can you explain the town read? I didn't like it when it looked like when Luminary contradicted herself on day 2.
Honestly I'm wondering why I bothered still quoting these types of jinjo posts. They're just so ugh.
I think I prefer the counterwagon of DawningWinds to those of Jinjo and Tood right now.

[UNVOTE]: Jinjo
[VOTE]: DawningWinds
Still no pika vote. Instead he chooses dawning..... Also didn't he want to hear more from tood?
You wanted me to quote the post where you reread and this was the post I meant.

You said you looked back and I interpreted it as if you said you were rereading.
That took forever......
I never mentioned the post from HD I found suspicious and now I will find it and talk about it. Afterwards when HD unvoted me I town read him since I figured if he was scum he would try to get me lynched but now I start to wonder if unvoting doesn't really mean anything. I remember HD unvoted me after you unvoted me and do you think if HD is scum he would also unvote to make himself look less scummy if he HD really is scum? I am now starting to doubt my town read on HD.
.................yeah really going to stop bothering with these.
I see where you are coming from, at this point though I don't think he's done enough to warrant all suspicion to go away.

Still though, these interactions between the both of you aren't helping my paranoia at all.
Again he doesn't really seem suspicious of pika.
I don't think defending yourself is bad, persay, but it's a lot better when you have something concrete to defend. I feel like you're trying to defend your actions but the problem is that what you've done isn't much, in my opinion, and so you're not actively trying to change what problems people have with your play thus far. Can you maybe concretize your reads?
And a post that feels like trying to help Jinjo. Caps is all over the place with her.
I think you could be mafia since the post looked like tmi. The Snowy kill didn't make sense because he was not getting town read and he also got prodded which makes me wonder if some of the mafia are deep wolfing in this game and what were mafia trying to even do with the Snowy kill?
shridjlkz;cxvndskjla Snowy wasn't scumread. FA had slight townread on him. And it drives me insane to see someone try to turn a Night one kill into something so complicated. IDK why I don;t like this but i can't stand it.
This brings up a question that I have been curious about. Who would kill Snowy? It's pretty low-profile, but this is a big game. Might look into this a bit and try and postulate, on the offhand chance that Snowy didn't target Pika.
.............................................what? HE tries to push the idea that snowy died by targeting Pika? So he believes pikas claim? He thinks mafia has a PGO? There is so much wrong here.
*sniff* Jinjo didn't even answer to half of my post and went onto something else...
I laughed so hard at this. Idk why it was hilarious, but I'm exhausted so it was hilarious.

Checked page 1 and these are the order in the players list.

Rainbow Cloud - I didn't like it when he voted me for saying my posts were mostly defensive when I made a small defense on day 1 and that made me scum read him. It looked like Luminary's vote on me was contradictory and of course I would argue on this because Luminary has been saying my posts were mostly defense on FA and HD. My defense to FA was small and there was nothing for me to defend myself with HD's vote on me because he sheeped FA with no explanation and then RC refers to my post not just from day 1 and then he says me defending myself is fine? If he says me defending myself is fine then what is the point of his vote on me? His last post was asking me if I scum read him prior to voting me. I'm assuming he meant if I scum read him on day 1 and I had him as null at the time. I'm wondering if he is trying to engage with me and if I don't see more engagement from him with me then I will put him to a scum lean.

Midorikawa - I am null on her. Her vote on Pika made sense and didn't see anything wrong with it. Pika told the cop not to visit him and then she votes Pika on day 2 saying if he was town he would have tried either keep quiet to hopefully catch mafia and take the risk to try to kill mafia with his ability or fully come out because mafia are not dumb enough to target him with a claim like that? I didn't understand Pika's claim and I saw somewhere Pika is being suspected as a pgo and then Mido said thus in reality either Pika is mafia looking to get heat off of him and was worried about a cop check on him or is an independent.

FinalArcadia - I'm town reading her and her engagement with me looked like as if she was trying to figure me out.

DekuNut - Most of his posts on day 1 were fluff and he voted Fatima for having lots of content, talks about the too important post on what Snowy mentioned saying Fatima has been playing mafia for as long as DekuNut has, saying it looked like a noob statement with most of one liners. If Fatima is town, then this looks like something mafia would place a vote on and I have DekuNut as a suspect.

ExLight - Having to look back on his day 1 posts, his scum read on Luminary looked good and his interaction with Luminary it looked like he came out better than her and his play looked towny. This is a slight town read.

Luminary - Said I defended myself when FA and HD voted me and I never defended myself when HD voted me, when FA voted me on the first paragraph I was talking about Snowy saying he didn't look panicked (realized I made a typing error and it should be panicked and not pressured) explaining on why I think scum don't need to feel pressured explaining on what I think they would have done by coordinating votes and I pretty much brought my thoughts out on this and how could she say the first paragraph was a defense? On the second paragraph I made a small defense and I started talking about saying I don't see pressuring towny because this could also be a good way for scum to blend in and I pretty much brought my thoughts on this. Luminary's vote on me also looks like she is going after low hanging fruit. Leaning scum on her and she also looks like a deep wolf.

DawningWinds - Only made 2 posts. Said he would like to look into Tood and I agree with him since I also have Tood as a suspect. I want to see more from Dawning to get a better read on him and right now he is null.

Space - She hasn't made that many posts and most of her posts have been asking questions and I was getting a bit of a coasting vibe from her. Votes Pika after Mido on day 1, hops on my wagon and it looks like she's just following players on what they are saying. I can see her as scum.

Caps - I liked his interaction with me and it looked like he was trying to figure me out asking for my reads. I'm leaning town on him.

Pika - He didn't say much and his most noteworthy post was telling the cop not to visit him and I'm assuming he softed. I'm null on him.

Pikochu - One of the players who hasn't said much. He scum reads DekuNut and I also see DekuNut as a suspect. If DekuNut is mafia, then I would put a town read on Pikochu and if DekuNut is town, then I can see Pikochu as a suspect since he said he didn't like DekuNut's attitude and I wouldn't look too much in a players attitude since this is NAI.

Tood - Isoing Tood, HD putting a bulba emoji on Tood's post on #219 was giving me scum buddy vibes. Said Fatima's posts were weird saying "if we lynch x and they're town, that would be bad" I read that as scum throwing shade. Post #222 bothered me because he said this is Zorchic's second game saying he tried to lead town at some points saying he thinks Zorchic was pretty active and then he made that unsure emote. Of course Zorchic was active at the mentor game and why was Tood unsure when he was a mentee in the game? On night 1 he said he still feels strange about Fatima especially regarding the fact they only wanted to respond during the night and I saw somewhere saying Fatima is on an ipad and it's hard for her to respond on an ipad, saying it looked like Fatima is afraid of pressure. Tood's read on Fatima looked weak and bad. Next he says he will look closer at the Zorchic wagon and he never followed up on this. I'm leaning scum on him.

HumanDawn - Said he doesn't have a problem with Luminary sheeping FA saying it sounded a bit contradictory. What HD said here looked like tmi to me and it looked like as if he knows something about Luminary's alignment even thought HD said Luminary's vote looked contradictory. HD giving a bulba emote to Tood on post #219 was giving me scum buddy vibes. Leaning scum on him.

Fatima - Posted alot and didn't really say much. I scum read Tood and DekuNut who was on her wagon and since I scum read those two players, then this makes me think Fatima is town or an independent.
First good Jinjo post,.
tbh I don't think this should be written as "paranoid", it's a valid concern given how odd of a post it was. We shouldn't excuse his posts for being on an ipad and besides, none of his other posts have been like that.

He hasn't been brutally honest here at all though, just super vague.

eh, I guess I can see why you and other(s?) think I'm following, but at any rate you seem to be townreading those who aren't against you and are scum leaning on those who have expressed suspicion.

Vote: DawningWinds

Still highly suspicious of Pika_pika42, but I'm more comfortable voting someone who did something scummy and whose inactivity hurts town
I don;t like this. "I'm still suspicious of Pika but I'm going to vote the one who can;t defend themselves." That;s what it looks like.
Oh come on. I don't disagree with his sentiment about baiting mafia, but I don't understand why that would even be a valid strategy to bait mafia? Like, let's assume he's town. After hearing "Cop please don't check me," why on earth would mafia be baited to him? What role is he in that scenario? One. might be Miller, but mafia isn't going to shoot the miller, that's stupid. Then what else could he be? Bomb or PGO? Mafia wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. Maybe Commuter? Well, possibly, but if he's telling the cop to target him, then he's probably commuting tonight, so unless mafia's got a strongman, that won't be a good shot.

There is literally no reason why Pikapika helps town by keeping the death part of his role to himself. And the fact that he's suddenly jumped to the top of your town list is worrisome at best and detrimental at worst.
Idk why I quoted this since it was actually a good post.
I mean, he wasn't ~sUpEr ClOsE~ to being lynched. Sure he had suspicion thrown on him and was voted on by the end of the day but there was no clear momentum heading into EoD.
....Yes he was... Idk how to feel about this one.

1/3 Phase votals
Jinjo (3):
Luminary, HumanDawn, Rainbow Cloud
DawningWinds (3): ExLight, TheCapsFan, Space
Tood (1): FinalArcadia
Pika_pika42 (2): Midorikawa, Tood
Not Voting (6): DekuNut, DawningWinds, Pika_pika42, Jinjo, Pikochu, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

It is currently Day 2. Day 2 will end in 48 hours.
Countdown timer
Caps still hasn't voted pika by this point.....
Exactly

Scummy was the wrong word to use, I meant highly suspicious. I was referring to voting on the Zorchic wagon, resulting in Zorchic's lynch

Unvote: DawningWinds

Vote: Pika_pika42

getting more uneasy about Pika_pika actually
I don't like this vote. IT stinks.
Yeah, the game's going to be much harder to sift through with how things are going. Maybe I will feel better if I reread the thread and manage a reads list to collect my thoughts, but I'd like to give more time so others can respond a bit more before getting to that.

You say "Exactly" - but then conveniently ignore everything else I've said and you decide to sheep on the wagon, almost as if you want to avoid counterarguments to your case so your vote doesn't come across as bad. If you said "Pika_Pika hasn't been posting much and it's making me paranoid" I would understand, but you say you're getting more uneasy and keep it at that.

Your reason for suspecting DawningWinds doesn't match with what actually happened. DawningWinds did not vote Zorchic and result in his lynch.

UNVOTE: Jinjo
VOTE: Space

Looks like you slipped up with your reads for finding DawningWinds highly suspicious for something that did not happen.
Looking at this in hindsight, I like and actually agree with the Space reasoning in this post.
This game is active, so thongs will be missed.
....Thanks autocorrect.....I hope no one is underage : p
I didn't ignore it, it just hasn't impacted my thoughts

He alone did not result in it, everyone involved in the vote did yes, but I meant the fact that he's done nothing else but vote Zorchic. also it would be hasty to keep voting DawningWinds anyway since as I think Tood said, he'd get subbed if he's really just inactive or w/e
But... DawningWinds did not vote Zorchic, so your claim that you found him highly suspicious for something he did not do makes no sense.
also 1) it's not "bad"?

2) If you want me to counterargue then go ahead and give me an argument specifically, bc I feel like others have already counterargued what I would say anyway
huh wtf I honestly thought he did. Then even more reason for me to back off of voting him.
The above space posts just come off as bad.
Quotes not working for these so-

"By virtue of being the first claimed bastard element in the game, we have more reason to believe him than not! My role doesn't have bastard elements (YMMV is definitely not applicable) and the other two flipped Town roles are
definitely not bastard worthy. As the game goes on and we learn more, then we can be warier, but as it is, we know more about Pika_Pika42 than everyone else."

Do we really know more though? We don't know if Snowy actually died because of Pika, and based on what Pika said, it doesnt seem like Snowy could've died from him. Pika knows there's bastard elements and can easily fake claim to match that. All we have is speculation

"You're avoiding acknowledging the game's bastard set-up and the virtue of his bastard claim. Not acknowledging stuff like this can lead to mislynches and is not a pro-Town mindset. He came out with further details because he wasn't going to claim PGO in Night 1! If he was Mafia, it makes more sense to straight up claim that targetting him kills players because it would deter from the Cop checking them even more, but he only said that the Cop doesn't check them. If he is a Mafia PGO then he just lost many potential Town PRs targetting him and him killing them.

I want you to imagine yourself in his shoes if he were Town. Potential cop check from being a top wagon and cop dies. He doesn't want his role to be a complete waste so he doesn't share the full details and lets it up to the Mafia's imagination - who knows, they might rolecop him, as unlikely as it may be."

I think you're taking too much of what Pika has said at face value. Nothing Pika has said has backed up that anyone could get killed by targeting him. He admitted he said it to "bait mafia", which doesn't even make sense bc why would mafia go after him when he had a wagon the precious phase. Clarifying after the fact that he was "baiting" does not say anything about his role.

I really didn't realize :<
Right after though this is a nice solid post. IT makes her vote on pika seem less scummy, and there is thoughts put behind her words.

Can I lynch two people? Right now I want to lynch caps and pika. Its tough trying to remember that pika is now the fatima spot.

......I fell asleep after my last post......

I can't stay awake anymore, so I'll continue tomorrow but for now, I'm at page 26.

Caps is definitely a lot worse than I realized before, and his posts don't seem like someone with a counterclaim. I said I would vote before bed and this is the scummiest so far:

VOTE: TheCapsFan

Now I'm going to bed. And quick question does anyone else think we need a longer day phase for this phase?

From a claim standpoint, like I said, I think the most likely scenario is that one of Ex, Human, and Fatima/Piko is lying. Three active protective roles to one active killing role is ridiculous. Human's claim, as said before, would be a perfect fakeclaim for a roleblocker, but I think I doubt the possibility of both a Babysitter and Bodyguard in the game a bit more, as the roles seem a bit like inverses of each other. A Mafia-aligned doctor would make sense this game given mine, Pika1's, Zorchic's roles (especially taking into account that RC's role could redirect kills). Pika2 revealing that Fatima only used their role once seemed oddly specific to me, and if the slot were mafia I feel like they could have just lied about on who and when Fatima used their role. Plus I think Ex would be more likely to come up with a clever fakeclaim like Babysitter, especially in the context of the flavor. So I think in terms of the protective claims, if there are mafia between those three it's either that Human's a lying roleblocker and Ex/Pika2 are both town, or Ex a lying Mafia doctor and Human/Pika2 are town.

After thinking about it a bit more, Ex's claim + the Lovers claim is also odd in the same game. Ex's role acts the same way as the Lovers do if he is killed. However I doubt that either of the Lovers are lying about their roles unless they are both scumbuds, and I think that at most one is scum (on a pure actions standpoint, that would push me more towards Space).

Wagons are a bit tougher to analyze, I think the most interesting thing that has happened so far this game wrt wagons was the quick buildup onto DekuNut followed by the quick shift away from them onto Tood on D3. I don't know specifically what to look for there though, to be honest, because I would expect scum to jump off of Deku and onto Tood but it doesn't look like any did. The weirdest thing there was Human suggesting Tood and then not following suit, but again, would scum!Human do that? I don't know. Maybe Ex was setting up a distance instead?

I think ExLight is the most suspicious.

oh wow nevermind I guess we did hit the last scum

...Mafia Doctor? Ok now this is getting even more absurd than I could ever expect

In a game without consistent Vigis or Serial Killers? Because of Pika? Do you even realize Pika1 was lying about their PGO? And can bomb even be doctored/blocked? From my experience all bombs acted as if they had implied Strong modifier :v

“Have fun being played by Human” and then goes attacking me saying I’m the last scum once they notice their case on them isn’t convincing anyone ok then

I already addressed how my role is different than Lovers/Bomb and I’m not going to keep repeating myself again, if you have any complaints about balance bring it in the post game

That's the reason I don't like subbing in because you can't explain others the motives what the previous player had for a certain action when you yourself don't understand them. I could have easily lied about Fatima's targets if I was making a fake bodyguard claim.

Fatima had also clearly hinted at the role here:
Well there's no need for that I'm going to claim that It's got something to do with guarding someone

I believe Zinn's claim, thereby believing Mido and Jinjo's claim, thereby believing Space's claim.
Right now, not sure between TheCapsFan, ExLight and HumanDawn. There's a very little chance of Midorikawa being scum gf but I'll ignore that for now.

Among Caps, HD, Ex and I, none of our claims can be proven unless we are nk'd.
I feel like going with the others and voting TheCapsFan today but my instincts tell me that it's one of Ex and Human.
If we assume only 1 scum remaining, we can still take the risk of lynching TheCapsFan, but if there's 2 remaining, we need to be more careful.

Aaargh this is so tiring. I so wish one of these protective roles could have been an investigative one, it would help so much.

oh wow nevermind I guess we did hit the last scum

that's what i've been saying for a while now :M

the game becomes a lot harder if thecapsfan isn't scum, and i've already tested the waters with mido and everyone's actions line up - mido might be

only thing i'm iffy about is the last two flavor roles who would be town with silver and the owl - maybe the owl isn't in the game and Ixis is somehow Town because the FFighters are ambivalent about him, but that would fill two town characters and leave room for scum

...Mafia Doctor? Ok now this is getting even more absurd than I could ever expect

yeah that's really ://

i mean, i guess there is DOCTOR Eggman but like... what would even be the point anyway...

“Have fun being played by Human” and then goes attacking me saying I’m the last scum once they notice their case on them isn’t convincing anyone ok then

I already addressed how my role is different than Lovers/Bomb and I’m not going to keep repeating myself again, if you have any complaints about balance bring it in the post game

In a universe where I am scum, I need to hit myself with a bat for my D2 play with defending Pika_Pika42 and voting Pikochu :p.

I really don't understand the paranoia over the protection claims?

There is no Doctor in the game, thus, alternative roles who fill in the niche with their own limitations make sense balance-wise.

2/3-Phase Votals
TheCapsFan (3): HumanDawn, ExLight, Midorikawa
ExLight (1): TheCapsFan
Not voting (4): ZinnLav, Space, Jinjo, Pika_pika42

Phase Shortening Votals
Shorten (1):
HumanDawn
Don’t Shorten (7): Midorikawa, ExLight, ZinnLav, Space, TheCapsFan, Jinjo, Pika_pika42

The phase shall not be shortened
It is currently Day 5. Day 5 will end in 24 hours.

Countdown timer

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom