• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think of Team Rocket when I saw the title; I thought of Goh. So my guess right now would be that it's Goh catching his own Pikachu (and if that's the case, I'm hoping they have the foresight to at least give him a female Pikachu.)

This one and the trade episode definitely have me the most curious out of the newly revealed titles.

Agreed, I don't recall any of Ash's other friends getting these many episodes in a row focused on them
I'd be fine with it if Ash was given some focus in such episodes, but he’s usually on the back burner. But when Ash gets a focus episode Go does his own thing and has a notable side plot. I got it initially that they wanted us to know Go, but we already know him now.

I haven’t watched all the episodes but I've usually found that when Go has focus Ash takes on a sidekick role in the same plot, but when it’s Ash's turn to get focus Go goes (unintentional alliteration) away somewhere else. He’s also notably late when it came to spectating the Fake!Battle Fromtier Tournament and the Kalos tournament.

I wish Ash got similar side plots in such episodes too. He can do his own thing if Go can.

I'd be fine with it if Ash was given some focus in such episodes, but he’s usually on the back burner. But when Ash gets a focus episode Go does his own thing and has a notable side plot. I got it initially that they wanted us to know Go, but we already know him now.

I haven’t watched all the episodes but I've usually found that when Go has focus Ash takes on a sidekick role in the same plot, but when it’s Ash's turn to get focus Go goes (unintentional alliteration) away somewhere else. He’s also notably late when it came to spectating the Fake!Battle Fromtier Tournament and the Kalos tournament. I wish Ash got similar side plots in such episodes too.
Its too much Gou. 32,33,35. That is more then most companions get in 30 episodes

Its too much Gou. 32,33,35. That is more then most companions get in 30 episodes
At least I hoped Ash can get some side plot himself, but he’s not getting one in the trading episode (it’s entirely about trades), unlikely in this one unless it’s the Pikachu Forest from Pikachu's Goodbye. And Ash might as well be nonexistent in the Celebi episode. Or have it that during Ash's episodes Go remains with him and doesn’t get a notable side plot.

Commenting on this particular episode, I hope they manage to include some Pichu and Raichu in the episode too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom