• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

oh wow nevermind I guess we did hit the last scum

...Mafia Doctor? Ok now this is getting even more absurd than I could ever expect

In a game without consistent Vigis or Serial Killers? Because of Pika? Do you even realize Pika1 was lying about their PGO? And can bomb even be doctored/blocked? From my experience all bombs acted as if they had implied Strong modifier :v

“Have fun being played by Human” and then goes attacking me saying I’m the last scum once they notice their case on them isn’t convincing anyone ok then

I already addressed how my role is different than Lovers/Bomb and I’m not going to keep repeating myself again, if you have any complaints about balance bring it in the post game

@ExLight

uh yea, I’m saying it’s different so it being in the same setup is expected

you said I had said “it doesn't match with the Lovers” when I clearly said they’re both simultaneously viable since they have different utilities

not sure if you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying or if I’m not understanding what you’re saying
:surppika:

EDIT: grammar

Last edited:
Will be doing catchup, but honestly shocked TheCapsFan was a night only bomb. damn. What is Zinnlav's role again?

Game? Link?

I played pretty badly in it úmù

I played pretty badly in it úmù

Town won, and your contribution might have not led it to that result. Which post did you claim Traitor?

I know this isn't relevant but you said you wouldn't be using Discord for a while so may as well.

Town won, and your contribution might have not led it to that result. Which post did you claim Traitor?

I know this isn't relevant but you said you wouldn't be using Discord for a while so may as well.
oh yea I totally got in the way more than I helped
I’m really not proud of this game

twas at the beginning of page 81
I even defended the real mafioso afterwards (#3204)

really awkward shit

and before you even ask, no I’m not going to pinkie swear here because if I start doing it way too often everyone will start asking for it and it will be no fun to play mafia anymore
ùmú

hopefully you understand that

oh yea I totally got in the way more than I helped
I’m really not proud of this game

twas at the beginning of page 81
I even defended the real mafioso afterwards (#3204)

really awkward shit

Well, maybe it helped people Town read you anyway?

and before you even ask, no I’m not going to pinkie swear here because if I start doing it way too often everyone will start asking for it and it will be no fun to play mafia anymore
ùmú

hopefully you understand that

Don't really mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Time to decide on a "forever wagon" before bed then.
Just based on votals, Zorchic, Pika and Fatima are the best choices.
Pika's posts are mostly nothing, outside of their last post, but at the same time it sounds like their situation is similar to mine - just struggling to keep up on activity and trying to keep the thread from swaying them too much. I feel that. I'm not gonna join this wagon today.
Zorchic I an understnad more. Not a lot of content from there either, but even in what little there was we've seen backtracking. I don't see the vote as scummy as everyoen else deos though.
Last, but not least, is Fatima. Lots of content, lots to consider and read through. But first things first, I'd like to thank Snowy for reminding me of the "too important" post. I'd honestly forgotten about that, and honestly that post in the place where it was at doesn't sit well with me. That said, it does feel like a weird thing for him to say in general - while this is his first game in ages, he's been playing for about as long as I have overall. This seems like a noob statement no matter what side he's on... I really don't know what to think of it.
Reading through his content, while he's posted a lot, most of it is made up of one-liners. And honestly, a lot of their quotes just feel off to me, outside the baseless claim of importance.

I really want to see this as drawing a conneciton between him and Snowy and/or FA, but honestly it's more likely jsut a misunderstanding of the previous post all things considered.

Also, he turned me into a newt.
Vote: Fatima Witch

*sigh*

Is Fatima/Pika_Pika42 really Mafia? DekuNut tied the votes with this.

Well, maybe it helped people Town read you anyway?
oh yea definitely
at least that I guess

Don't really mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh thank god
last time I did it in a forum people kept asking me to pinkie swear in the following game and kept trying to mislynch me despite being town just because I refused and it was so fucking annoying

Not always. Jumping on the Piko wagon at that point would have been more neutral.

Vote: Dekunut

Im not going give passes because p8ko votes him.

Mido's first vote on DekuNut out of everyone else :unsure:

tbh mido and exlight look better than fatima/pika_pika42 slot wise, but they are way more experienced players so they know what do, but fatima's day 3 is really questionable

Back
Top Bottom