• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't for JN032 we would have gotten another 7 episode Kanto streak...

I prefer Go focus over COTD focus to be honest.

Do the writers have an obsession with doing a Pikachu spam every two years now? This episode would feel more fresh if it was about Pikachu having a low chance of appearing.

Why do I have this hunch that the writers want to troll us and have the Pikachu Goh will catch(if he catches one that is) touch a thunderstone and evolve like 5 seconds after it gets out of its pokeball? I can totally see them making the Pikachu land on top of a thunderstone by accident just so they can have Goh catch a Pikachu and not have one for the rest of the series to not take the spotlight from Ash's.

Why do I have this hunch that the writers want to troll us and have the Pikachu Goh will catch(if he catches one that is) touch a thunderstone and evolve like 5 seconds after it gets out of its pokeball? I can totally see them making the Pikachu land on top of a thunderstone by accident just so they can have Goh catch a Pikachu and not have one for the rest of the series to not take the spotlight from Ash's.
Or how about Go feeds it a pancake and suddenly it evolves into Alolan Raichu. :ROFLMAO:

Don't give them any more ridiculous ideas. They have enough already. Then again I also gave one so I'm not one to talk.
:wynaut: I’ll take any amount of ridiculous ideas if they involve having my boi Raichu on the main cast...

However Go’s potential Raichu seems doomed to be a background Pokemon.

Last edited:
Be prepared
FPcg.gif

Even if Go’s potential Raichu doesn’t show up that often, I wouldn’t be surprised if ends up being one of his more used Pokémon just because of it being a Pikachu originally. It would be nice to have a Raichu be owned by a main companion and the interactions with Ash’s Pikachu would be interesting.

Even if Go’s potential Raichu doesn’t show up that often, I wouldn’t be surprised if ends up being one of his more used Pokémon just because of it being a Pikachu originally. It would be nice to have a Raichu be owned by a main companion and the interactions with Ash’s Pikachu would be interesting.
I'd love for it to be a friendly sort of Raichu rather than the dickish ones always on their high horses that we've had hammered down for years.

Last edited:
I'd love for it to be a friendly sort of Raichu rather than the dickish ones always on their high horses that we've had hammered down for years.

I do wonder what sort of personality they might give it. They might want to make it as different from Ash’s as possible and make it a little more aloof, or they’ll go down a crush route where it’s overly friendly to Pikachu and we’ll get some Buneary-esque story assuming Go’s will be a girl.

I do think that Go will eventually get his hands on some evolutionary items for his Pokémon that need them, especially since Prof. Sakuragi has a seemingly endless budget for housing and feeding everyone at his lab and most evolution-item Pokémon don’t need any sort of battling experience.

Summary according to Dephender (Seeing that nobody has posted it yet) so credits.

Go wants to get his own Pikachu, so he heads straight for a place where there's said to be an outbreak of them. There he encounters a whole lot of Pikachu!

Another solo Gou episode incoming.

Summary according to Dephender (Seeing that nobody has posted it yet) so credits.

Go wants to get his own Pikachu, so he heads straight for a place where there's said to be an outbreak of them. There he encounters a whole lot of Pikachu!

Another solo Gou episode incoming.
We got that earlier. I believe it also mentioned Ash, at least if I remember the earlier version correctly.

Love how they conveniently avoided mentioning what location it is, just that it's a "place where there's an outbreak" of them.

That could mean anything from the Power Plant to Viridian Forest to....

(though hey, Magnemite is popular enough I could see Ash being given one)

I got a new summary:While watching Satoshi and Pikachu, Gou suddenly wants to get Pikachu. After receiving information from the Sakuragi Research Institute director Sakuragi that there is a large number of Pikachu outbreaks at certain places, Ko decides to head there. Gou met at that place, and many other Pikachus, including the caring female Pikachu. The Pikachus were digging up the "Kamenari Ishi" from the rocks, and they were trying to evolve into Raichu with their power. Meanwhile, Satoshi's Pikachu also gives off a light of evolution! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom