• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN036: Satoshi and Go, Crawl Up From the Sand Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see why it would. He’s already got that Golurk that was shown to be on par with Ash’s Dragonite if he’s willing to use it.
I guess that could happen here, but I was thinking of Cinderace (or Scizor if I'm lucky) doing the heavy work later on, which would feel more earned.

I got a new summary:
Satoshi has been sick in the official battle since the battle with Saito. Meanwhile, a strange huge sandstorm occurred in Kinsetsu City in the Hohen region. The sandstorm invites people with a beautiful singing voice. Satoshi and Go go to investigate to see if it is the work of an unknown Pokemon. The two who challenge the Nazo of a sand child decide to battle with a powerful Pokemon Freigon. As Satoshi is at the mercy of Freygon's speed, Gou takes on a surprising strategy.

I got a new summary:
Satoshi has been sick in the official battle since the battle with Saito. Meanwhile, a strange huge sandstorm occurred in Kinsetsu City in the Hohen region. The sandstorm invites people with a beautiful singing voice. Satoshi and Go go to investigate to see if it is the work of an unknown Pokemon. The two who challenge the Nazo of a sand child decide to battle with a powerful Pokemon Freigon. As Satoshi is at the mercy of Freygon's speed, Gou takes on a surprising strategy.
Wait so does this confirm that Ash lost to Bea? Lmao!

Also Flygon seems like a Gou capture. Unless Ash catches it at the last minute

Well unlikeGoh backround mons. Flygon is quite popular Pokémon.

Also Flygon for Ash... don't know....

I love how they reference to Flygon dex entries.

Sword This Pokémon hides in the heart of sandstorms it creates and seldom appears where people can see it.
Shield It is nicknamed the Desert Spirit because the flapping of its wings sounds like a woman singing.

I am really interested in knowing what Gou's surprising strategy will be, I do not care who catches Flygon, but if Gou gets it at least there is confirmation it won't be a quick capture. I wonder if this episode will be an indication that Gou will start getting more into Pokémon battles.

I got a new summary:

Since the Chinese translation has also come out, I'll just help tidy up the summary a bit:

Ever since his battle with Bea, Ash has not been performing well in official battles. Meanwhile, a strange huge sandstorm has appeared in Mauville City in the Hoenn region; it has been said that the sandstorm invites people to venture inside with a beautiful singing voice. Ash and Go go to investigate to see if it is the work of an unknown Pokemon. Battling against fierce winds and sands, they entered a fight with the powerful Pokemon Flygon. As Ash is being toyed with by Flygon due to its speed, Gou takes on a surprising strategy.

Personal Thoughts: So Ash enters a slump after his battle with Bea, huh. Wonder if not performing well means that Ash keeps making mistakes in his battles, or if Ash straight up goes into a losing streak in PWC matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom