• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinksChow

Reaction score
Episode Title from Bilibili, Airdate 09/20, Actual Source Unknown.

Of course, episode title is still unconfirmed, so please take with a grain of salt.

Personal Thoughts: With the placement of this episode, it seems a lot more likely that Go will be the one capturing Aerodactyl.

Edit: Updated Source courtesy of AshandSerena on Twitter

Last edited:
Really excited for this episode, we haven't had an fossil episodes for a while and Omastar could do with some focus

Hope we'll see more than just Omastar and Aerodactyl

The volcano has me wondering if this might still be set in Alola, maybe on Akala with Wela Volcano

I think this could be the Fossil Park on Akala where a man resurrects fossils for the player and dreams of building essentially what we see here: a Jurassic Park with Fossil Pokémon.

That would be great to see, something I wish we'd seen in Sun and Moon

Yeah...not happy about Goh getting Aerodactyl. It's the most whored out of the fossil Pokemon and quite frankly I get sick of it. It being in the main cast just doesn't sit well with me...

I really hope this is the fossil park on Akala Island! I'd love to see more of Alola we didn't get to see in SM. I'd also love it if the return to Alola was more than just one episode.

10,000 Poke that Aerodactyl will lift Go a la Ash for nostalgia.

I'll take that and throw in Raboot evolving while trying to rescue him :sneaky:

I really hope this is the fossil park on Akala Island! I'd love to see more of Alola we didn't get to see in SM. I'd also love it if the return to Alola was more than just one episode.

I'll take that and throw in Raboot evolving while trying to rescue him :sneaky:
Never say never. I fear it will happen tbh

This is totally far-fetched but, when Ash battles Korrina, Go talked about Mega Evolution with Gurkin and seemed in awe of its power.
Maybe he gets a Mega Aerodactyl? I dunno, doesn’t really fit does it.

This is totally far-fetched but, when Ash battles Korrina, Go talked about Mega Evolution with Gurkin and seemed in awe of its power.
Maybe he gets a Mega Aerodactyl? I dunno, doesn’t really fit does it.
I reckon it will be a long time before Gou develops a deep enough bond with any of his Pokemon to be able to pull off Mega Evolution. Maybe someday, although personally I'd rather it go to Ash as retribution for him passing it up in XY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom