• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

latest
I mean, you seem to have turned out alright, so I did a good job. :)

Day 1: Chaos, As Usual

Day 1: Chaos, As Usual

With DarthWolf's death, it seemed as though everything was just business as usual in TWR.
Unfortunately, killing the Sith Puppy wasn't the only effect that pushing the big red button had.

All throughout the formerly empty complex, portals were starting to appear. From those portals, several...beings...spawned.

Some were a little wired. Others were angry. A few were sad or scared. Most were confused. All were unusual in their own ways.

The stick figure in the control room facepalmed, as it looked like this whole thing was just another massive Fail.

Still, though, he thought, as he locked himself in the control room and pulled out some popcorn, he could at least see where this went.

It is now Day 1. This phase will last for 48 hours and will conclude on 9/12/20 at 9:00pm US CDT. We are looking for three subs for this game. I will be subbing in order of first come, first serve and in the order that I received the requests.

Last edited:
oh thank goodness, we might actually get to move immediately past RVS thanks to this early claim

Chaos Mafia is always an interesting beast because claims that normally would likely be town-aligned may not be here, so DawningWinds's claim is kinda moot on that point. Claiming it early though if it's true (and I guess it'd be simple enough to prove/disprove) seems like it has more town motivation though when usually there's way more town night actions than scum and it makes sense to try to avoid accidentally getting a power role killed. As town, that's probably worth trying to prevent more than keeping quiet in the off-chance of getting scum to actually target you on the right numbered phases.

oh thank goodness, we might actually get to move immediately past RVS thanks to this early claim

Chaos Mafia is always an interesting beast because claims that normally would likely be town-aligned may not be here, so DawningWinds's claim is kinda moot on that point. Claiming it early though if it's true (and I guess it'd be simple enough to prove/disprove) seems like it has more town motivation though when usually there's way more town night actions than scum and it makes sense to try to avoid accidentally getting a power role killed. As town, that's probably worth trying to prevent more than keeping quiet in the off-chance of getting scum to actually target you on the right numbered phases.
Yeah this is basically my thought process here, too. These kinds of roles are statistically more likely to wreck Town than they are to screw with mafia, so getting it out of the way right off the bat is good town-play. So that's a good start for Dawning.

Vote: MegaPod
1599794727517.png

How ya been, buddy?

pulsar-831502910.jpg

Star Report 1~

Star HumanDawn, reporting for duty on Chaos Mafia V. It is a pleasure to play with you all. Let us destroy the Blights before us and claim our Victory!

---

As it has been months since my fellow Stars here have probably read the rules, please note Rule Numero Uno in the introductory post of this forum thread here:

OC is fine, copy us into everything, go nuts

I probably need not say this, but being able to speak freely anywhere without the Blights' eyes and ears knowing and interfering is a weapon of massive proportions - and one that need be used wisely to effectively clean them away.

You may find me and contact me mostly on the live chat messaging service, Discord, which you can use to reach me by adding me, humonity#2403 as a friend. Please do not forget to add fellow Mediators Magnificent Entertainer#9205 & Flop#0781 as well when hosting a room for us so they can see that we are being good Stars and/or Blights.

---

There is also another important matter I would like to point out for us to maximize our resources in finishing our job. That is, Rule Number Six:

Make it clear if you're idling your role. You may not idle your role two nights in a row, unless you have limited shots. Attempting to do so will result in your role being used on a player at random.

Thus, please inform our Mediators of our use of any powers accordingly.

---

I am also terribly sorry to inform any Stars and Blights who started reading vigorously into the above text in search of any hints of my individual power - because no such efforts were made, thus I advise you to invest your energies elsewhere and not look too deeply for that which is not there.

Having said all... Let the game begin!

~End Report

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom