• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Can't honestly remember how scum!Zinnlav plays, but the nonchalant adding a third vote and reacting very casually to Feenie calling it out is more what I'd imagine town!Zinn doing, they just don't strike me as the type to rock the boat early as mafia.
I'm terrible as Mafia xD
I'm really not suited for underhanded tactics and lying and bluffing, I make great Town though (usually).

I think we should pressure Zinn more though...
Unvote
Vote: ZinnLav

Anyway, DekuNut answered the questions I had for them so now I have all the info I need for my announcement post.

I'm the Independent Loud flavorcop - my win condition is to visit three different females during the Night Phase, in which I will be ejected out of the game and win. I can only visit one player per Night Phase. Any female that I visit will be notified that I visited them (they will know that I, HumanDawn, did), along with having their vote power increased by one if they vote me for the rest of the following Day Phase only, which can also be increased further with pre-existing modifiers (I am assuming this refers to the Weapon Triangle vote mechanic)

I have also asked DekuNut if players can claim their gender, and he told me that yes, they can!
So please, I would like everyone in this game to tell me their gender.

Thank you,
HumanDawn ;)

I have also asked DekuNut if players can claim their gender, and he told me that yes, they can! So please, I would like everyone in this game to tell me their gender.

And obviously, I mean the gender of the character in your Role PM related to this game!

That kind of thing worries me because mafia sometimes likes to look very... accommodating? Maybe that would be the word? Like with the "that's fine" for voting him for pressure or no other options thing. I'm struggling to word it because it's something that I used to do a lot as scum years ago to try to seem unbothered by votes and to try to not make enemies with any townies, but it's also not necessarily a scumtell for everyone.

I can see what you mean about it being accommodating, but then, why are you not voting for them? It seems like you're caught up, too.

I'm terrible as Mafia xD
I'm really not suited for underhanded tactics and lying and bluffing, I make great Town though (usually).

I think we should pressure Zinn more though...
Unvote
Vote: ZinnLav

dummy vote

What do you think of Pikapika?
I don’t think his reaction was towny. In fact it looked somewhat jumpy to me. The votes had no real logic behind them but He immediately Goes into a long winded defense.

I know town can be jumpy so I would say it’s neutral.
Any female that I visit will be notified that I visited them
That sounds creepy.

Visiting females sounds like Sain but I doubt he’d be indep.

Im a male.

Not saying I am Sain, but I think the penalty of having the female I visited having increased vote power against me for one Day is a penalty that makes more sense for an Independent to have to make it more difficult for them to win. They will know that they have a stronger vote against me, too.

Just got off work, wow I haven't played with so many people before. I thought we would know what roles are included in this game but apparently not.
If there are 18 players I assume atleast a quarter will be mafia and maybe some 3rd parties??
I am male, but I can be accommodating if you want to visit me.

My thoughts too, he immediately makes the most sense for a role focused on finding women lol, but he was very firmly in the whole Lyndis' Legion group as like literally one of the first two non-Lyn units you get. Though he may be indep just to be able to work his extreme flirt tendencies in somehow since it makes for a fun role to mix things up. Honestly, I'm not sure who really would make sense as an indep from Lyn's story, but it's been a while since my last playthrough, and even longer without just skipping Lyn's part to go straight to Eliwood or Hector's story.
I can see what you mean about it being accommodating, but then, why are you not voting for them? It seems like you're caught up, too.
It's not outright suspicious to me. Like, it's something I'm going to keep an eye out for which is why I mentioned it (and to see if anyone else read it that way), but the rest of Pika's response was all right.

Also, sorry I can't be of help, but my character is also a guy lol.

If there are only around 3 female characters, then one of them is lyn. I think she should remain hidden.

Back
Top Bottom