• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

This means there's more than 3 ladies if HD is telling the truth about his claim, since an independent could be considered its "own faction."
It would be Ninian and or the tactician. I could see ninian and nils sharing a role like how they share their spot in game, and thus being both genders. Tactician could be both genders too.

Fiiiiiiiine, y'all are such sore sports for getting mad at a quick wagon which is what I was hoping for lol. Looking at you Feenie for interrupting the groove.

Unvote: Pika_Pika42
Vote: TheCapsFan

Caps has been pretty blegh; if their goal was to pressure somebody early on... Pika was a great target? Idk why they wanted to jump ship and join Feenie on Zinn for vague reasons. I'd also like to add on that poor joke of "I'm scum" which while it's clearly a joke usually comes from scum if you get what I mean. Of course that's not the primary reason, the primary reason is them just trying to blend in but I'm not a big fan atm.

Repeat after me: "chugga chugga chugga chugga"

Also, since this seems to be a question coming from multiple sources, I will guarantee that no single player's death would constitute a loss for an entire faction.

Just a quick not that even if there is no win condition based on single character death, some power can activate when some condition is met, like a character death. Regardless of faction, I already seen in another game some character receiving an extra power when a certain character dies. What I'm saying, I think you are trusting way too quickly HD with his claim. He might have other hidden motive betwen asking for those informations. Also, if everyone saying the truth, night actioning each character every night when it seems there is a lack of girl, seems very suspicious to me.

Also, I may be to paranoid for now. I mean, if I'm right, it was surely a risky move to do from HD.

Just a quick not that even if there is no win condition based on single character death, some power can activate when some condition is met, like a character death. Regardless of faction, I already seen in another game some character receiving an extra power when a certain character dies. What I'm saying, I think you are trusting way too quickly HD with his claim. He might have other hidden motive betwen asking for those informations. Also, if everyone saying the truth, night actioning each character every night when it seems there is a lack of girl, seems very suspicious to me.

Also, I may be to paranoid for now. I mean, if I'm right, it was surely a risky move to do from HD.

Okay but will you vote for CapsFan?

Okay but will you vote for CapsFan?
To be honest, I just felt the urge to warn people about not necessarily disclosing information too fast to an allegated independant, because those thing could backfire rapidly. I'm still at work, I'll analyze more calmly the complete thread before voting for someone., probably this evening

To be honest, I just felt the urge to warn people about not necessarily disclosing information too fast to an allegated independant, because those thing could backfire rapidly. I'm still at work, I'll analyze more calmly the complete thread before voting for someone., probably this evening

You don't need to analyze anything. You just need to type "Vote: TheCapsFan" and let me handle the rest, capiche? You could've voted 18 times in the span of that really long way of saying "no" :p

Fiiiiiiiine, y'all are such sore sports for getting mad at a quick wagon which is what I was hoping for lol. Looking at you Feenie for interrupting the groove.

Unvote: Pika_Pika42

Caps has been pretty blegh; if their goal was to pressure somebody early on... Pika was a great target? Idk why they wanted to jump ship and join Feenie on Zinn for vague reasons. I'd also like to add on that poor joke of "I'm scum" which while it's clearly a joke usually comes from scum if you get what I mean. Of course that's not the primary reason, the primary reason is them just trying to blend in but I'm not a big fan atm.

Repeat after me: "chugga chugga chugga chugga"

Not a bad case tbh.

im not mafia and it should be obvious

what other ulterior motive could i have? you can't shade me like that without giving a good justification

scum lean - poyzin only asked you why you haven't voted thecapsfan, and instead of giving an opinion you only wanted to give a warning you could have just given later

@TheCapsFan
What's your reasoning for thinking that Lyn is anything special than a regular townsided role?
It's all speculation at the moment, but the key character might have a special flavour.
Also we have a weapons based voting system and she her special sword.

(edit: not really, is joke, but they're my strongest townread. y'all could learn a couple lessons)

Ronniego is a townlean for me, I think his mechanics talk here is coming from a position of legitimately wanting to not put too much information in mafia's hands, and he raises some valid points about how giving away the girls in the game could be bad role spec-wise.
How much pressure really was needed on Pika when Pika had already responded to the 3 votes on him before? I'm not sure what else he could say when there was no real thing to respond to beyond him using reactions without posting at first. If anything Caps voting Zinn makes MORE sense for pressure when Zinn only had one vote so far, and pressure could be applied to good use there.

-----

VOTE: CyanideCrystal

@CyanideCrystal
You've definitely seen at least some of the thread given that you responded to Human's call for people to give the gender of their character, but that's all you've said. Nothing about the Pika wagon or his reactions to it, nothing about the validity of Human's indep claim, ZinnLav's sheeping, nothing?

what other ulterior motive could i have? you can't shade me like that without giving a good justification
1) never said you were mafia, but you might are, who knows.
2) I'm just saying that giving information on gender of our character doesn't help town in any way, but could help Mafia from what we know. I think the theory of Lyn could be special, and might be targetted, is logical.

if an independent claim is the strongest town read then town is screwed and should just tell me where the ladies are so i can win and leave kthxbai
Wow strong statement, from this I infer you are not with us and how can we trust you.

1) never said you were mafia, but you might are, who knows.
2) I'm just saying that giving information on gender of our character doesn't help town in any way, but could help Mafia from what we know. I think the theory of Lyn could be special, and might be targetted, is logical.

1) when you shade me for having ulterior motives which you don't explain what they are, then yes, you are implying it
2) "I'm just saying" that's not the only thing you said and you know it

Wow strong statement, from this I infer you are not with us and how can we trust you.

It's okay, I'm definitely not with scum like you.

scum lean - poyzin only asked you why you haven't voted thecapsfan, and instead of giving an opinion you only wanted to give a warning you could have just given later
Also, that make no sense. Giving my warning later about that would have just give the possibility to more people to disclose the gender of their character when I think we should avoid that. Now I will surely vote before the end of the round, but there is no hurry in that.

Back
Top Bottom