• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

really don't think we have to worry about Human. There's a 99.9% chance he's Sain, meaning he's not a threat to town.

I doubt he's Sain, he's definitely the Bard. +1 voting power for each lady he visits? c'mon.

Pretty good intro post by Reiji

I do my thing with her at night, and then I have no more use for her anymore.

Oh god please god please reword this

Tood only post was to help the independent by saying his gender. I mean, it doesn't give anything to town, I don't get why is only post would be that outside he wants to appear like he is participating, but keep himself under the radar.

That's why I'll vote for him for now.

VOTE : TOOD

I find it interesting that you didn't mention me at all in that post despite me having two votes. Why avoid me?

This is doubly interesting given Poyzin directly asked you "would you vote TheCapsFan" and you said "i'll go analyze more later" and yet none of your analysis is on me!! Blasphemy!!

Interestingly, I was also responding to you in that post as well, and you liked it.

Cyanide, however, actually only did say their gender earlier, so I'm curious as to why you're voting me as opposed to them? FA threw a vote their way earlier for that reason too, so I can't imagine why you'd not bother mentioning them as well.

I wonder if it's his relative newness to Mafia, but a lot of Kender's analysis has been pretty surface-level at best & not considering all options like this. I think I'd be comfortable voting Kender over Zinn at the moment. Something doesn't sit right with them from their response to Poyzin onwards.

[UNVOTE]: ZinnLav
[VOTE]: KenderCharmeleon

if an independent claim is the strongest town read then town is screwed and should just tell me where the ladies are so i can win and leave kthxbai
Tbch I wasn’t even thinking about your claim lol, forgot you said you were indie :oops:

But I'm just pointing out that his wagon started on pretty feeble things.
O-obviously? It was made before Pika even posted, of course it’s going to be feeble. But it got the game moving naturally. I didn’t even think you were trying to defend Pika but you aren’t looking real hot atm

it's been a while since I've played FE7, who exactly would fit a female mafia member anyway? I know Sonia exists, but does she appear in Lyn's story?

don't think Sonia appears in Lyn's story. seems like there's only 3 female characters in Lyn's story honestly... and none would be mafia

I doubt he's Sain, he's definitely the Bard. +1 voting power for each lady he visits? c'mon.

Who is the Bard? I can't find him on any wiki

especially with that last comment tacked onto the end.
What, you want me to lock and load Ronniego as town after he posted two words? Being “hello everyone” of all things? Give me a break

Jump ship? I was never on the Pika wagon, my friend, in fact, I believe I said that Pika's responses to his wagon made him sound more towny.

Pika voters are good. You abandoned being good by digging your heels in the other way. You technically weren’t voting for Pika to begin with but you betrayed the opening wagon

Yes I claimed scum, therefore I am scum. Flawless logic, MVP mafia man right here. Good job scumhunting!

I find it kinda funny that you cut out the subsequent sentence so you could attack that line with a straw man argument. That alone isn’t a reason to scumread you. It’s obviously just conjecture. I was just saying that if you were scum, it makes sense why you would say that because I usually make that joke when I’m scum so that could have been the reason behind it. For my argument it means literally nothing. We’ll see if the theory holds up when you flip.

How am I trying to blend in? I never try to blend in, I always try to stick out :p

Actions speak louder than words

Poyzin, talking about blending in? You asked this man a yes or no question and he responded with a paragraph. What was the point of this post?

Don’t try to deflect attention; I’ve already aired my annoyance at Kender. Deflecting attention is what people who are trying to blend in do :)

it's been a while since I've played FE7, who exactly would fit a female mafia member anyway? I know Sonia exists, but does she appear in Lyn's story?
none in Lyns story. She only faces males.
I think they’re saying that’s the name of humans role but I can’t find it either.
don't think Sonia appears in Lyn's story. seems like there's only 3 female characters in Lyn's story honestly... and none would be mafia
She doesn’t. I think ephidel makes a small appearance in her story but that’s all for the black fang. Honestly if there are any black fang members I think they would be indeps.

Actually just double checked. No major black fang characters on lyns route. So we can assume mafia is Lundgren and some of the bandit leaders and other lords they face along the way.

But definitely no female mafia.

I wonder if it's his relative newness to Mafia, but a lot of Kender's analysis has been pretty surface-level at best & not considering all options like this. I think I'd be comfortable voting Kender over Zinn at the moment. Something doesn't sit right with them from their response to Poyzin onwards

Just want you to know that English not my first language. So yes, sometimes my sentence might look strange to you. People who think that I'm defending Pika are in the false, I just know Pika from Discord and I know he have usually have a passive behavior. Not telling that excuse him from being scum or not, it's not just not appear that fishy to me. Now you voting for me, but I consider your analisys not that strong either.

Cyanide, however, actually only did say their gender earlier, so I'm curious as to why you're voting me as opposed to them? FA threw a vote their way earlier for that reason too, so I can't imagine why you'd not bother mentioning them as well.
I just thought of voting for you Tood to make you react, which, was somewhat a success. You are also making a good point about Cyanide, but I might have missed that. I tried to read every post attentively, I'm even making a note file while doing it. I might have missed that, so yes. I'll go reread Cyanide's post after finishing this

What I said about Zinn though remain true, I think it's the best vote for now.

About Pika, I understand why he look suspicious. I'm not defending him, but since I know him a bit on Pika, because we usually chat on Discord, those posts was looking pretty much like him, despite faction. It didn't appear that scrummy to me. That's why I'm not in that wagon.

I find it interesting that you didn't mention me at all in that post despite me having two votes. Why avoid me?

To be honest, you didn't appear that much scum to me. It's not like I'm avoiding you, I just think that :
Caps has been pretty blegh; if their goal was to pressure somebody early on... Pika was a great target? Idk why they wanted to jump ship and join Feenie on Zinn for vague reasons. I'd also like to add on that poor joke of "I'm scum" which while it's clearly a joke usually comes from scum if you get what I mean. Of course that's not the primary reason, the primary reason is them just trying to blend in but I'm not a big fan atm.
wasn't enough reason for me

Don’t try to deflect attention; I’ve already aired my annoyance at Kender. Deflecting attention is what people who are trying to blend in do
Well sorry for annoying you. I'm trying my best at participating, I'm not trying to deflect things. What's the point of repeating what others people says. I'm trying stuff. I guess it's pretty much the way you do things too.

Unvote Tood

The Bard/Dancer in this game is Nils/Ninian.

Pika voters are good. You abandoned being good by digging your heels in the other way. You technically weren’t voting for Pika to begin with but you betrayed the opening wagon

Oh look at me, guys, a big spooky "betrayer" of the first wagon in the thread :lapras: Orson's a character in Sacred Stones, not FE7, ya silly.

I find it kinda funny that you cut out the subsequent sentence so you could attack that line with a straw man argument. That alone isn’t a reason to scumread you. It’s obviously just conjecture. I was just saying that if you were scum, it makes sense why you would say that because I usually make that joke when I’m scum so that could have been the reason behind it. For my argument it means literally nothing. We’ll see if the theory holds up when you flip.

I suppose we will.

Actions speak louder than words

And I've interacted with pretty much every person in this thread right now that's showed up, save for...Feenie and CyanideCrystal, I think.

Don’t try to deflect attention; I’ve already aired my annoyance at Kender. Deflecting attention is what people who are trying to blend in do :)

Was that annoyance? I couldn't tell.

Just want you to know that English not my first language. So yes, sometimes my sentence might look strange to you. People who think that I'm defending Pika are in the false, I just know Pika from Discord and I know he have usually have a passive behavior. Not telling that excuse him from being scum or not, it's not just not appear that fishy to me. Now you voting for me, but I consider your analisys not that strong either.

I apologize if my accusation against your response to Poyzin may have been a tad offensive, I didn't know that.

Defending Pika? I didn't have a problem with that, you said you weren't trying to defend him anyway. I'm questioning why you left me out of your analysis despite being the subject of your response to Poyzin.

I'm questioning why you left me out of your analysis despite being the subject of your response to Poyzin.
I might have forgotten? o_O Do you want that much me suspecting you? I just said I didn't think there was reason enough to vote for you, despite you changing wagon, or trying to blend it. It didn't come to me that I had to talk about that. For now, Zinn... or the one who are not posting, are more suspicious to me, and I want to try to make them react. I don't mind shifting wagon for now from one to another as much as I can. The vote only counting at the end of the day, so I have still a lot of time. I think you people should do like me so we can put more pressure on the quiets ones.

I might have forgotten? o_O Do you want that much me suspecting you? I just said I didn't think there was reason enough to vote for you, despite you changing wagon, or trying to blend it. It didn't come to me that I had to talk about that. For now, Zinn... or the one who are not posting, are more suspicious to me, and I want to try to make them react. I don't mind shifting wagon for now from one to another as much as I can. The vote only counting at the end of the day, so I have still a lot of time. I think you people should do like me so we can put more pressure on the quiets ones.
I love when all the attention is on me ;) It was just weird because your first post sounded more generalized rather than specifically about me.

Zinn is in Australia/New Zealand, keep that in mind.

I do feel a bit better about you for now after hearing your responses and I have no problem putting pressure on the quiet players. Although some might consider that “blending in,” though, so be careful :lapras:

[UNVOTE]: KenderCharmeleon
[VOTE]: prog rocker

@prog rocker How’s it goin dude?

nope the lady has +1 voting against me for the rest of the following day and they are informed about it

[UNVOTE]: KenderCharmeleon
[VOTE]: prog rocker
Actually, Prog Rocker never confirmed. I’d rather pressure someone who did. [UNVOTE]: prog rocker
[VOTE]: jdthebud
Uhhhhh... do you even know how pressuring works? That “pressure” vote is completely useless because you are coming from a baseless position. It’s not going to scare jd at all because they haven’t done anything yet and there’s no evidence to suggest that they’re scum. It’s basically an RVS vote, but we are well into the game at this point that RVS votes are borderline detrimental. You are single-handedly regressing the game and making us go backwards. Whenever prog or jd hop into the thread, they can give their opinions on what’s happening and we will be able to read them. In the meantime, you seem to have no gamesolving initiative whatsoever if you want to randomly place your vote on slots that haven’t entered the game and act like it’s pressuring them. If anything, scum can play off of this really well because the case against either of them is entirely non-existent. And we know for a fact that the target doesn’t matter to you because you considered a vote on prog and a vote on jd to be interchangeable and you just picked your preference for “who will I vote today”. No reason at all besides them not talking yet, when we’re still really early in the game.

This is you trying to blend in: you’re acting like “look at me, I’m applying pressure” when in actuality there is no pressure in the slightest and it’s all for show.

Ok guys, this is going to be a long post. But I'm here now. But first, @DekuNut can we get a vote count?

Mostly quoted posts that caught my eye here and there.

You don't need to analyze anything. You just need to type "Vote: TheCapsFan" and let me handle the rest, capiche? You could've voted 18 times in the span of that really long way of saying "no" :p
Are you being serious here? cause it's scummy to me.
I can confirm that HumanDawn is not mafia :)
Maybe I'm not reading you correctly here either....is this a joke?
(edit: not really, is joke, but they're my strongest townread. y'all could learn a couple lessons)
What was here before the edit? You should only edit for typos and such.
Ronniego is a townlean for me, I think his mechanics talk here is coming from a position of legitimately wanting to not put too much information in mafia's hands, and he raises some valid points about how giving away the girls in the game could be bad role spec-wise.

How much pressure really was needed on Pika when Pika had already responded to the 3 votes on him before? I'm not sure what else he could say when there was no real thing to respond to beyond him using reactions without posting at first. If anything Caps voting Zinn makes MORE sense for pressure when Zinn only had one vote so far, and pressure could be applied to good use there.

-----

VOTE: CyanideCrystal

@CyanideCrystal
You've definitely seen at least some of the thread given that you responded to Human's call for people to give the gender of their character, but that's all you've said. Nothing about the Pika wagon or his reactions to it, nothing about the validity of Human's indep claim, ZinnLav's sheeping, nothing?
I agree with your assessment on Ronniego's posts about the mechanics, though he certainly has an advantage in actually knowing the subject, I am useless when it comes to FE knowledge. So I actually am not going to town-read him based on this alone.
Hoping for a quick wagon
Why were you hoping for a quick wagon? Why are Pika voters good? I guess with this many players it's not
Actually, Prog Rocker never confirmed. I’d rather pressure someone who did. [UNVOTE]: prog rocker
[VOTE]: jdthebud
Hello there!

Ok guys, this is going to be a long post. But I'm here now. But first, @DekuNut can we get a vote count?

Mostly quoted posts that caught my eye here and there.

Are you being serious here? cause it's scummy to me.
Maybe I'm not reading you correctly here either....is this a joke?

What was here before the edit? You should only edit for typos and such.

I agree with your assessment on Ronniego's posts about the mechanics, though he certainly has an advantage in actually knowing the subject, I am useless when it comes to FE knowledge. So I actually am not going to town-read him based on this alone.

Why were you hoping for a quick wagon? Why are Pika voters good? I guess with this many players it's not

Hello there!
I'll get one up before bed.

Looking at my post now, it looks like I really noticed @Poyzin. So kudos to you for not blending in? :)

Vote Count:
ZinnLav (4): Feenie, ZinnLav
Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Tood
TheCapsFan (3): Poyzin, HumanDawn
CyanideCrystal (2): Kender Charmeleon
JDtheBud (2): TheCapsFan

Player Phase ends at 9pm PST on Wednesday 16 September 2020. There are eighteen players remaining.

NOTE: You may notice that I changed the time zone on the end of day. This pushed it back by three hours, as ending at 9 EST would not have been two full days.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Back
Top Bottom