• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

CCS-2035.png
You received a detective's badge! Use it to make a cop check on another player during the night. And don't worry, the sanity of this check is guaranteed to be shane.

I guess what it would do is tell you whether the player's character is named Shane? Since it doesn't sound like being not Shane is how it indicates alignment. If nobody submitted someone named Shane that would make it utterly useless, though, and even if they did it still doesn't seem that useful.

In other news, I think DekuNut is scum and would love to lead a lynch on him next phase :lapras:
I mean, DekuNut is more inactive as any alignment really, so it doesn't mean he has to be Mafia.

Just a couple tidbits I found that are.. interesting.

On the subject of CO he did mention he wasn't aware he was tying the vote.

With the two kills during N1, are we thinking that one was a vig or some kind of deflection gone wrong, or do we think there could be a serial killer or something on the loose? Not to cause a panic, but being Chaos Mafia, the latter isn't off the table. If multiple deaths start piling up, I'd start getting leery of MegaPod and his unlynchable claim, which could very well be a cover for some kind of hostile indep. Well, leery-er, because it's already dubious given how it makes Survivor practically a cakewalk. I mean, it's not impossible that a vig could've been one of the kills, but Rainbow Cloud or Midorikawa would be odd choices IMO when it'd be a vig choice based almost entirely on meta in Midorikawa's case, or... I don't even know what in RC's when nobody had really voiced any major suspicions of Rainbow Cloud. TBH, I really just wish a vig would've shot MegaPod.
From what information I have gathered, and this being Chaos Mafia, I would not be surprised if there is an Insane player or Insanifier in our mists.
Okay, first... can someone nightkill the host, please?!
After what just happened when the other host died? I'm not happy with whoever decided killing the hosts was a good idea.

@Lone_Garurumon it was from an item I had at the start of the game. Considering the post restriction I just went with it and hoped for the best about NOT Shane meaning DekuNut wasn’t a gift from god, aka not a good person.

Also, yes, I am Star Patrick who saw the guy with the top hat, who was Willy in this case.
I wouldn't be surprised if your item could've been rigged, like Zachie's Outhouse was, and with being Patrick you could be Drunk or Insane and get false results.
" And don't worry, the sanity of this check is guaranteed to be shane. " :bulbaFacepalm: And you thought it was legit?

From what information I have gathered, and this being Chaos Mafia, I would not be surprised if there is an Insane player or Insanifier in our mists.

After what just happened when the other host died? I'm not happy with whoever decided killing the hosts was a good idea.

I wouldn't be surprised if your item could've been rigged, like Zachie's Outhouse was, and with being Patrick you could be Drunk or Insane and get false results.
" And don't worry, the sanity of this check is guaranteed to be shane. " :bulbaFacepalm: And you thought it was legit?

I wasn’t sure it was legit, but being a post restricted phase I just went with it and hoped for the best.

Thank Arceus that phase is over. I can breathe a sigh of relief. It felt like something was stuffed in my mouth and all I could speak was garbled words.

As for the DekuNut lynch, I don't feel putting the entire blame on HD is fair, he might have led the wagon but everyone jumped on it and I don't think there was anything much we could do that phase.

As for the 2 kills, I think having a SK or some similar harmful indep is very much possible for this game and it does put more suspicions on Megapod since I'm not entirely convinced about the Unlynchable Survivor claim anyway.

Hopefully we will get some information in this night phase and let's hope we get a proper day phase tomorrow so as we can actually discuss things and scumhunt.

“The sanity is guaranteed to be Shane?” Oh come on. That was clearly a bait-and-switch description that makes it sound like it’s a Sane Cop check, but then just tells you whether the role you check is named Shane or not. Smh HD at falling for that. xD Good thing this doesn’t affect my non-Town ass, eh?

♪ I'm on my way, I'm on my way, I'm on my way to eat your skin! ♪

Also, unimportant, but I haven’t seen whichever asdfmovie this was from, so in my mind I pretty much heard it to the tune of “Washington On Your Side” from Hamilton. Fun stuff.

So yeah, uhh, I got stuck with house chores for a lot of today and didn’t really get to read back a lot yet, so I’ve had no major epiphanies about anybody yet. But I honestly have no night actions/factional kills, and would totally appreciate not dying by Vig pls. Maybe a tracker role should verify I’m doing nothing at night, accuse me of being a Ninja SK/Mafioso, lead a failed lynch on me, and waste a day phase so as to help the Mafia along? Yeah, I think that sounds like a decent plan. Do whatever suits y’all. :p

I posted my result via a quote too and ME didn’t tell me anything.

So, while we're just sitting around, waiting for D3 to kick in, I feel like sharing a little suspicion of mine: ZinnLav

He's been talking a lot during the game, but he hasn't actually contributed much of anything to the game. Pretty much all of his posts up until D2 (where coherent discussion halted for obvious reasons) are just talking about role claims without ever actually taking any kind of concrete stance on anyone. The closest he gets is saying that Pod's PM is weird and "encourages mafia or vig to shoot him", and even that was after tons of other people were already saying Pod's super sketchy. So basically he looks like he's just skating by without actually giving stances on anything.
He's also been acting really suspiciously in the OC he started with me.
1600243218120.png
He is fishing really hard for my character here, information which doesn't really help a Chaos Town team, since characters and therefore possible roles have no bearing on alignment, and so aren't that helpful to solve. To me it's reading like fishing for intel that'll help a scum team pick out threats to kill.

So, there you go, that's why I'm sus on Zinn.

So, while we're just sitting around, waiting for D3 to kick in, I feel like sharing a little suspicion of mine: ZinnLav

He's been talking a lot during the game, but he hasn't actually contributed much of anything to the game. Pretty much all of his posts up until D2 (where coherent discussion halted for obvious reasons) are just talking about role claims without ever actually taking any kind of concrete stance on anyone. The closest he gets is saying that Pod's PM is weird and "encourages mafia or vig to shoot him", and even that was after tons of other people were already saying Pod's super sketchy. So basically he looks like he's just skating by without actually giving stances on anything.
He's also been acting really suspiciously in the OC he started with me.
He is fishing really hard for my character here, information which doesn't really help a Chaos Town team, since characters and therefore possible roles have no bearing on alignment, and so aren't that helpful to solve. To me it's reading like fishing for intel that'll help a scum team pick out threats to kill.

So, there you go, that's why I'm sus on Zinn.

meh

Back
Top Bottom