• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Who said I was keeping it to myself? Would you prefer I sent it to you, who could be Mafia, oh but you're not interested in any information, so why bother?

You mean like how I know the roles of at least five players? Yes, definitely useless.

Again would you prefer I just hand this over to Mafia on a silver platter? Nobody else is using OC so this information won't benefit them.
Until this list is more compiled, it's currently useless and more damaging to Town than it is helpful. Holdouts like yourself make this list almost impossible to finish, it's like missing a puzzle piece. It's hard enough not knowing who the subbed out players submitted.

I've shared information with those that I trust, it's all in pieces here and there.
I've set up a contingency plan if I end up night killed so my entire list ends up in the right hands and if it never gets posted people know who to point fingers at.
Honestly, if it gets shared with anybody I'd prefer it shared to the whole thread.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're mafia anymore. Mafia wouldn't stick to his guns this hard. I still refuse to help your list on principle because mafia or not, I fundamentally dislike this strategy you've been pulling, but I'm not gonna keep giving you shit throughout the rest of the game for it.
We have a mafia philosophy thread we can yell at each other in after the game if you still wanna discuss it.

scum feelings at the moment

TheCapsFan
MegaPod
ZinnLav
Zachie
Lone_Garurumon
Snowy
DawningWinds
Tood
Officer Snake

Pika_pika42
CyanideCrystal
Crystal Onix
Jinjo
Space
DarthWolf
FinalArcadia

don't take this too seriously, could be completely wrong (i'm usually never right about the scum team at this point) but this is where i think we should be looking at right now

btw who gave me the binoculars, i don't need them, but if you told me who you are, i can maybe clear you
This is funny given that you just put me as a scum read for some reason, but I'm the one who gave you the binoculars lmao

I set to pass them as soon as it looked like you had a cop check on Deku.

This is funny given that you just put me as a scum read for some reason, but I'm the one who gave you the binoculars lmao

I set to pass them as soon as it looked like you had a cop check on Deku.

Thanks!

In one of my later posts I mentioned ZinnLav and quoted Flop's items, so I thought it was obvious it was from an item. Wasn't sure at first if I could share that but Zachie shared item results.

It's because I scum read DarthWolf and think you might have been avoiding to vote him to save him Day 1. I also want more pressure on you.

I'm not even asking for roles, just who submitted their character or who submitted theirs.
Which then leads to the submitter having control of revealing info about your role. What town player wants to lose that control?
Even Mafia has something to gaining information from me, I don't see why you'd be against it so much unless you already had that information from another player, like a Scum Buddy
You say it yourself, mafia is more open to share stuff, if they figure out you have a role from one of their buddies they can already have a feeling for your role.
D1, N1, D2. 3 phases. Have to pass the items by the end of the 4th phase or they disappear. I’m not seeing a massive inconsistency here.
Indeed, this is the fourth phase, so you keep it for 4, not 3 phases.

Indeed, this is the fourth phase, so you keep it for 4, not 3 phases.
You pass the item after 3 phases. Since items are redistributed at the end of the phase, you effectively get to keep the item for 4 phases, but it will disappear if you do not pass it along after holding it for 3 phases.

It's because I scum read DarthWolf and think you might have been avoiding to vote him to save him Day 1. I also want more pressure on you.
but as Midori would say, I'm a known busser lol

What do you make of Darth's self-vote though on D1? He left that on himself to the end, I just don't understand why scum would take a risk like that right off the bat when the votes were extremely tight for a long time (MegaPod as the other wagon, but even TheCapsFan wasn't super far off in votes IIRC). Especially when it was pretty much a joke wagon that wouldn't exactly be hard to get out of without doing a weird "I'll pretend to be jester" thing as mafia.

And though it means nothing when it's just my word and I know we disagree on this point, but when everyone was thinking he was jester, I seriously didn't want to reward a jester when their win would've had practically nothing to do with their own play. It would've been a win built almost solely on people joke-voting Darth because that's a running gag here. I'm just not a fan of when indeps coast along.

Zinn indeed approached me for information, which I gave since all of my info is out in the thread anyway. But I can see LG's concerns since if Zinn is mafia, having all that information could prove to be detrimental to town.

What do you make of Darth's self-vote though on D1? He left that on himself to the end, I just don't understand why scum would take a risk like that right off the bat when the votes were extremely tight for a long time (MegaPod as the other wagon, but even TheCapsFan wasn't super far off in votes IIRC). Especially when it was pretty much a joke wagon that wouldn't exactly be hard to get out of without doing a weird "I'll pretend to be jester" thing as mafia.
Exactly, I think Darth is not likely to be mafia, he is an actual jester or some such indep (not sure which other indep wins upon being lynched but could be a custom role).

I mean if you'd like everyone can vote if they want me to share all my information or not publicly, keeping in mind Mafia will see it too and know who to hunt down first.

but as Midori would say, I'm a known busser lol

And though it means nothing when it's just my word and I know we disagree on this point, but when everyone was thinking he was jester, I seriously didn't want to reward a jester when their win would've had practically nothing to do with their own play. It would've been a win built almost solely on people joke-voting Darth because that's a running gag here. I'm just not a fan of when indeps coast along.
Tbh i just dont believe darth is a jester at all and that the self vote was just to look good. It is just how he plays. I am also a big believer that there is a Dio Brando Indep who wants Diavolo MegaPod dead, so if DarthWolf is a fool, that means 3 indeps already which is already a bit difficult for me to swallow.

The thing is FA there is no proof he is a Jester. We can’t know until he actually flips, and if I didn’t suspect MegaPod my vote would have been on Darth instead and we wouldn’t be talking about this.

Tbh i just dont believe darth is a jester at all and that the self vote was just to look good. It is just how he plays. I am also a big believer that there is a Dio Brando Indep who wants Diavolo MegaPod dead, so if DarthWolf is a fool, that means 3 indeps already which is already a bit difficult for me to swallow.
In the context of the series they came from, I think this might be a bit unlikely since they have like nothing to do with each other. Idk if they even know the other exists.

Flavor also hints strongly that MegaPod killed RC, and yet somehow his Role PM has nothing to do with killing, do you still believe his role PM + indep claim is legitimate in the slightest?

In the context of the series they came from, I think this might be a bit unlikely since they have like nothing to do with each other. Idk if they even know the other exists.

Flavor also hints strongly that MegaPod killed RC, and yet somehow his Role PM has nothing to do with killing, do you still believe his role PM + indep claim is legitimate in the slightest?
His role PM is probably fake but he is probably Indep.

Why do you feel more strongly that he's indep over mafia?

I just don't feel he is Mafia, he wouldn't have acted how he did Day 1. I think I said it earlier his attitude makes more sense as Independent.

Looking at Diavolo's wikia page though, I could see him being a hostile indep (or even mafia, honestly, it's not impossible) and I think it's more likely than him being a legit unlynchable. Like this right here sounds like a bad dude:
Diavolo has a violent tendency to hunt and kill those who try to uncover any kind of personal information, or are merely susceptible to lead his enemies to him, as shown by his will to kill even his own family if it means keeping his identity safe
@ZinnLav
By any chance, do you have information on if anyone else submitted a JJBA character?
The thing is FA there is no proof he is a Jester. We can’t know until he actually flips, and if I didn’t suspect MegaPod my vote would have been on Darth instead and we wouldn’t be talking about this.
I'm not saying Darth is a jester, what I was meaning with the jester part in my last post was to explain why I didn't vote him D1 when you had asked me back then about why not vote if he could be jester and get him out as a distraction. A lot of that phase, I'd even said I didn't see Darth as scummy, and I wasn't buying the jester thing with how he "admitted" it to Zinn in OC. The self-vote does the opposite of making him look good, and it's too obvious for a jester. My belief is that he's actually town with some kind of useful role and he's trying to stay safe from in-thread lynching and NKs. His weird play this game just doesn't feel like scum!Darth to me. But yeah, the no lynch D1 really screwed things up because we'd at least know MP was truthful or lying, or he'd be dead with a flip, or Darth would be dead with a flip.

By any chance, do you have information on if anyone else submitted a JJBA character?
I do not, but I would assume if anyone did it'd be Dio_Brando1886 who literally has a JJBA character as his username. I haven't found which character he submitted yet, either players haven't responded yet or they've refused to tell me. Since he subbed out, he can't tell us, and Jinjo wouldn't know. As I learnt from Chaos Mafia IV, if you sub in, you don't learn who the previous player submitted.

Looking at Diavolo's wikia page though, I could see him being a hostile indep (or even mafia, honestly, it's not impossible) and I think it's more likely than him being a legit unlynchable. Like this right here sounds like a bad dude:

@ZinnLav

I'm not saying Darth is a jester, what I was meaning with the jester part in my last post was to explain why I didn't vote him D1 when you had asked me back then about why not vote if he could be jester and get him out as a distraction. A lot of that phase, I'd even said I didn't see Darth as scummy, and I wasn't buying the jester thing with how he "admitted" it to Zinn in OC. The self-vote does the opposite of making him look good, and it's too obvious for a jester. My belief is that he's actually town with some kind of useful role and he's trying to stay safe from in-thread lynching and NKs. His weird play this game just doesn't feel like scum!Darth to me. But yeah, the no lynch D1 really screwed things up because we'd at least know MP was truthful or lying, or he'd be dead with a flip, or Darth would be dead with a flip.

Zinn indeed approached me for information, which I gave since all of my info is out in the thread anyway. But I can see LG's concerns since if Zinn is mafia, having all that information could prove to be detrimental to town.

Exactly, I think Darth is not likely to be mafia, he is an actual jester or some such indep (not sure which other indep wins upon being lynched but could be a custom role).

DarthWolf is a really good scum player and I'm wary of him. On day 1 some of his posts looked jokey which looked like he wanted to mess around when he first posted, self votes himself which looked like his rvs vote and then he asks questions. Said he would give a proper list of thoughts when day 2 comes and then when day 2 comes everyone had to talk in adsfmovie quotes and I start to wonder if this was someone's doing.

Back
Top Bottom