• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Well, I'm reading on MafiaWiki that jester is generally considered a bastard role, but Deku said that wasn't a bastard game. What's the stand about jester on this server?
I won't repeat what I said, I think that the most suspicious one is still Zinn, but I would like to hear your thoughts about if there is a Jester or not in this game since you have all more experience than me.

I've never heard of Jester being a bastard role. Their goal is to get themselves lynched. Sometimes their lynch results in the game ending, but every instance of that happening is usually bastard, because it's unfair to all the players for not telling people they can lose at any time by lynching someone.

What makes you think Poyzin is jester?

It's just day 1 speculation, I don't want to put her down as mafia yet, so maybe 3rd party hence I was asking for another person's view.
I can confirm that HumanDawn is not mafia :)
Hoping for a quick wagon
Don’t try to deflect attention; I’ve already aired my annoyance at Kender. Deflecting attention is what people who are trying to blend in do :)

UNVOTE: CyanideCrystal
VOTE: TheCapsFan

CyanideCrystal seems to have no intention of popping back in here and it's a waste of a vote to leave it there at this point. This is partly why I'm voting Caps at all, because his votes are soft, other than the Zinn one early on (which DID function as pressure). TheCapsFan's later votes feel kind of disconnected from the rest when I can see what Poyzin is saying about them not really pressuring anyone when they're simple votes with no questions or anything. The Kender vote also I didn't agree with since Kender is one of the players I'd lean more town on of anyone, and his backing off from the vote felt weird with this
I do feel a bit better about you for now after hearing your responses and I have no problem putting pressure on the quiet players. Although some might consider that “blending in,” though, so be careful
that feels like an unvote when your heart wasn't really into the vote to begin with.

@dawn dusk
Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-brow'd night, Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Takehim and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love withnight And pay no worship to the garish sun.

What's the meaning of this post? Esp.with the bold letters? Sounds serial killer to me.

Lemme put together a list of who not to lynch

Pika_Pika
Kender
Ronniego
FinalArcadia

Strongest townreads ^^

I’ll respond to more shit later but I’ll just go ahead and out that I’m a female lance user.

The reason that I don’t like this post is, based on the way you sound frustrated at the beginning, you seem to be using this as a defense rather than bringing it up in a casual manner, specifically after HD made a comment saying that “females are likely town” when we have no way of knowing for sure, as nobody said females can’t be scum. This is an opportunistic interjection, but alas I can’t really use it as evidence that you’re scum, as it could come from town. But given what I’ve stated so far, not a huge fan of the timing on this one chief

Would you like to join my harem?

Hot

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Tood

Why do you say you want to help town then turn around an pull off something like this? If Caps gets lynched, didn’t you say you turn town or something? Yet you’re over here simping over all the girls by “not being allowed” to vote for them? Do you just not want to be town?

People who think that I'm defending Pika are in the false, I just know Pika from Discord and I know he have usually have a passive behavior. Not telling that excuse him from being scum or not, it's not just not appear that fishy to me. Now you voting for me, but I consider your analisys not that strong either.
People are always going to sound like themselves. Using discord will do nothing but hinder you’re scumreading. It doesn’t matter if pika sounds like pika, it matters if the content of his posts are scummy or not. Discord won’t help with finding that since that’s not mafia behavior, that’s discord.
shouldn't be playing mafia games, I know but I play them to improve on this aspect and build some confidence, and also they are a lot of fun)
Wait until you start doing it in real life, so everyone thinks you’re arguing when really you’re just trying to explain your point or understand theirs.
mido needs to talk about stuff that isn’t flavor
Oranges.

if Mido has more to say Mido would say more. I’m not going to reiterate what others have said. That’s pointless.
Why say that Zinn's was more townish than, say, Poyzin's vote which was especially bold and was actually the start of generating discussion? Zinn's was a sheep vote. Scum can definitely jump onto a wagon. I was thinking that Zinn looked scummy because of that - though, now I'm honestly suspecting Zinn is a jester or something.
It’s easy to toss the first vote on someone on D1 as mafia. But third vote is much more risky and attention grabbing. So it should be the reverse. Zinns vote was towneier.
<Is an Aussie and it doesn't help that I'm off ZzZ'ing when the game goes on
I’m in America and several pages appeared while I was asleep. And I get up early.

We have people from all over so regardless of time zone, people will wake up to lots of posts.
I'm solely doing this on my IPad so it takes a fair bit of time to catch up with posts
Honestly as a user of iPad iPhone and a computer, iPad and iPhone are easiest to catch up reading wise since you can just scroll. Typing wise ipad is the hardest but not crippling.
A bit harsh, I use a phone, and it's more difficult to do some actions, like jumping between tabs and making notes
I’ll agree that oc is easiest for typing up posts but just reading it’s the most difficult for scrolling.

I work mostly from my phone. Biggest issue is when typing the forums do not like phones.
No not like that.
This is my first mafia
Welcome!
Well, I'm reading on MafiaWiki that jester is generally considered a bastard role, but Deku said that wasn't a bastard game. What's the stand about jester on this server?
What’s considered bastard varies from site to site. Jester isn’t bastard here at all.
Do you have an issue with my Town reads by the way?
Yes. You’re clearing people too easily.
@dawn dusk
Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-brow'd night, Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Takehim and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love withnight And pay no worship to the garish sun.

What's the meaning of this post? Esp.with the bold letters? Sounds serial killer to me.
I would say it’s them calling out to human or their role has them finding someone.

The wynauts were just for confirmation. Nothing more. When i started the game there was no reason to finish the 'nauts

@dawn dusk

True, even I found that part odd. What does it even mean, dawn dusk?

Do you have an issue with my Town reads by the way?
I do solely for the reason that you didn't give any reasoning for the town reads and that makes it difficult to think much of them.

And by the way, it's not as though people who have been claiming their gender have to be truthful about it so someone could come in now lying saying they're female just so it makes them look town.

Why do you say you want to help town then turn around an pull off something like this? If Caps gets lynched, didn’t you say you turn town or something? Yet you’re over here simping over all the girls by “not being allowed” to vote for them? Do you just not want to be town?

I can win by visiting them at night, which is just easier for me than killing all the scum. Hope you understand <3.

Besides, I think TheCapsFan is Florina here, so he should be Town, unless somebody wants to CC female lance user. We can prove he is a lance user with vote counts, too. Oh, and him dying as Town and me changing my alignment if I get him lynched means I get -1 Town in the day instead of the night.

Back
Top Bottom