• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I don’t like this. It’s borderline name claiming. Just saying female was enough but adding the lance part in is unnecessary. I don’t like how this was done period. Especially woth the tone.

I said I was a male lance user earlier and DekuNut had no problem with it.

You should be happy Mido, it means we can solve this game easier and find the scums faster.

I said I was a male lance user earlier and DekuNut had no problem with it.

You should be happy Mido, it means we can solve this game easier and find the scums faster.
It’s basically loophole abuse. I don’t have a problem with the gender claiming But further than that is manipulating the system. It’s also different for males.
Weapon does not equal character, I can tell you that much
For males not as much. For demeaned it does since this is Lynn’s story. That’s means there are no repeating weapons for the females. The males will have at least two per weapon possibilities, so they’re a little harder to narrow down.

regardless I don’t like it when nameclaiming is not allowed. It feels cheap, especially those with female characters. It takes te fun out of the game. I want to solve by behavior not soft name claiming.

regardless I don’t like it when nameclaiming is not allowed. It feels cheap, especially those with female characters. It takes te fun out of the game. I want to solve by behavior not soft name claiming.
Very much meta admittedly, but this reminds me of town!Midori wanting to legit solve things traditionally more than scum!Midori trying to take info away from town, even if that sounds a bit paradoxical lol.
No I literally mean weapon does not equal character.

For all we know Lyn is using a lance
Is there really any reason to think that, though? I know that it could be that way for balance reasons, but characters like the cavs could use swords and lances in-game, so I feel like Deku would be able to balance things vote-wise without having to swap weapons around. And mine fits the game, so I'd lean more on things being based on the game than not.

But also, that's why I'm going to buy Caps's claim for now since it'd be bold to nearly nameclaim like that when there's not any evidence the roles DON'T match the weapon their character used in game. It's just inviting a counterclaim of some sort if scum.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: Tood

Don't really have much to add here. His Pika vote also rubs me the wrong way
Pika's a bit weird because he's seems kinda calm about his wagon by his tone, yet the fact that he writes out a long post defending himself 7 hours into day 1 makes me feel funny, so at least for now;
in that it's kinda just thrown there that Pika's "a bit weird" and the defense (which IMO isn't that weird when he had three people to respond to right off the bat, a lot of it is quotes) has a funny feel. Could definitely be a vote to blend in, and he hasn't shown up since then. He had a fair point in asking Kender about why they focused on him rather than Cyanide, though it is a bit of a deflection too.

Don't know how to respond to these votes, so I'm just going to say :wynaut:

My vote ain't worth much anyway.

No I literally mean weapon does not equal character.

For all we know Lyn is using a lance
Is your character using a different weapon than the game because mine isn’t.
Very much meta admittedly, but this reminds me of town!Midori wanting to legit solve things traditionally more than scum!Midori trying to take info away from town, even if that sounds a bit paradoxical lol.
I would feel this way as mafia too honestly, because I literally lost a game as mafia from someone soft nameclaiming before. i don’t think even sifting should be allowed when it’s against the rules to nameclaim.

in that it's kinda just thrown there that Pika's "a bit weird" and the defense (which IMO isn't that weird when he had three people to respond to right off the bat, a lot of it is quotes) has a funny feel. Could definitely be a vote to blend in, and he hasn't shown up since then. He had a fair point in asking Kender about why they focused on him rather than Cyanide, though it is a bit of a deflection too.
I don’t really disagree with him on that part. yes pika had three to respond to, but he had basically the whole phase and there was no legit case, yet his response was long winded and looked jumpy. It was a faux calm.

figured that since everyone's coming out as girls anyway

I lied

I am girl

both irl and this game

Could use the vote power if I don't die anyway, tbh

hmmm...

But the increased vote power only counts against me.

Welp, looks like that's not a good vote either

UNVOTE: Tood
VOTE: jdthebud

He's shown up after being prodded by TheCapsFan's vote, but has not actually voted at all even despite a somewhat long post he gave. This post is here
Ok guys, this is going to be a long post. But I'm here now. But first, @DekuNut can we get a vote count?

Mostly quoted posts that caught my eye here and there.

Are you being serious here? cause it's scummy to me.
Maybe I'm not reading you correctly here either....is this a joke?

What was here before the edit? You should only edit for typos and such.

I agree with your assessment on Ronniego's posts about the mechanics, though he certainly has an advantage in actually knowing the subject, I am useless when it comes to FE knowledge. So I actually am not going to town-read him based on this alone.

Why were you hoping for a quick wagon? Why are Pika voters good? I guess with this many players it's not

Hello there!
sorry the quotes didn't keep the original quotes he was replying to, most where to Poyzin though aside from saying hello back to Caps and quoting me about Ronniego

He outright says that Poyzin's post about people needing to join a TheCapsFan wagon is scummy, continues to mention the desire of Poyzin's for a quick wagon, but then never gives a formal suspicion on Poyzin. It's even stranger because this is his only other post after this:
Looking at my post now, it looks like I really noticed @Poyzin. So kudos to you for not blending in? :)
What does this even mean? Why point that out, especially with a mention? The "blending in" part is so ambiguous and I don't get what jd's objective was here with it.

Back
Top Bottom