• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Directs Thread

It was depressing to see that of all Mario games playable of the Switch none belong to the Mario & Luigi saga.

AlphaDream went bankrupt, that's why there's no Mario & Luigi.

Could Nintendo themselves not take over the series and continue them?
Nintendo seemingly is just killing off all the Mario RPG's for some reason, especially with how they've been treating Paper Mario and even Mario & Luigi before AlphaDream went bankrupt (with how their last two games were remakes on the existing ones).

Welp, looks like we're getting a 3rd partner showcase I don't care about. Seriously, its been a year, Nintendo. When will you have a true Direct?

I predict no true Nintendo Directs at all for the remainder of the year. Nintendo has already revealed games up to March 2021 (hopefully there will be more early next year, because another Wii U port is really not great), and their holiday title was revealed to be the Hyrule Warriors game.

I will say, I think the last Partner Showcase was better than this one, although this one stands out pretty well with the Age of Calamity demo, No More Heroes 1+2 shadow dropped, and Control and Hitman III attempting to utilize cloud gaming on the Switch, which is promising for the Switch's future in the next gen, IMO.

Yes!!! Finally, a general Nintendo Direct!!

Hopefully all of those partner directs gave space for big announcements during this direct.

I hope Pokemon takes this time to get all of the Pokemon Spin-off announcements off their chest so next week can be relegated to the main series game and other parts of Pokemon.

Well now, all this time I thought Partners Directs and/or topic-specific Directs like the Super Nintendo World Direct were the new way to go.

This is a potentially pleasant surprise.

I also hope for a Splatoon Spin-off if Splatoon 3 is unlikely. Preferably one that still makes progress on the story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom