• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

<Is 100% Mafia

Fatima is GOAT here because he can find Mafia with just 3 words. If only he voted, then this would be the perfect post.

Here, have a Camilla

953.gif

I'm sooo lost right now. From what you two say, Tood ability kinda confirm that he's not scum? So no point voting on him. Also, I think I'll just vote for my hunch from the start for now.

Also, is there a possibility there is like, the score are 1-1-3-3 for Tood?

Unvote CyannideCrystal
Vote : Zinnlav

No I'm not fooling around with that one my alliance is 100% Mafia and 0% Town

What the... What? isn't that what a jester would do??? Or... what?

Unvote Zinnlav
Vote : Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

So I'm confused. Ninian would deal 2x damage to Pika_pika42? If Tood is Ninian?

Unvote: Pika_pika42

Vote: Fatima the Shadow Frost Witch

won't argue against this

Unvote: Pika_pika42

Vote: Fatima the Shadow Frost Witch

won't argue against this

The base vote is 2, so I guess even with no weapon, it still ends up as 2.

tumblr_nqn336qjFn1ur5e8oo3_250.gif

I'm sooo lost right now. From what you two say, Tood ability kinda confirm that he's not scum? So no point voting on him. Also, I think I'll just vote for my hunch from the start for now.

Also, is there a possibility there is like, the score are 1-1-3-3 for Tood?

Unvote CyannideCrystal
Vote : Zinnlav

Why ZinnLav again?

raw

What the... What? isn't that what a jester would do??? Or... what?

Unvote Zinnlav
Vote : Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Check out Fairy Mafia. When somebody PM'd him and told him the word Mafia, he literally agreed with it that that's what he is.

tenor.gif

UHHHH okay then

UNVOTE: jdthebud
VOTE: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

And I don't think anyone fits as jester for theme, so I don't think that's what Fatima is doing here either.
I see what you’re saying. Tood would have to be the two points on him to be Ninian as she would be neutral. So then : @Space @Pika_pika42 Physical or special?

If one of them is magic and the other not then we definitely know space would be the two pointer.
If Tood's like my role, then she should be only doing one vote on Pika, since my vote only counts as one regardless of anyone's weapons. So Space has to be the two is my guess, with Space likely not having weapon effectiveness against Pika and just being neutral with the default 2 as their vote power.
The base vote is 2, so I guess even with no weapon, it still ends up as 2.
The base vote is 2 for people with weapons in the triangle, but as someone else who is not part of that and has no weapon, I know that the weaponless players have votes that count only as 1.

Well Zinnlav usually love Mafia games, and didn't do anything to help Town, unless messing around and voting for himself? So I say he is Scum or Jester, sometime you don't have to look too far. Also he can act Jester for us not to vote him, so just one way to be sure imo. I'm not convinced enough to go against any other right now... Well, that's not true, I have some other suspicions, but not as strong as I have for Zinn.

Check out Fairy Mafia. When somebody PM'd him and told him the word Mafia, he literally agreed with it that that's what he is.

Also, isn't that, if true, kinda a d**k move for Deku? Preparing games is hard work, having people messing around with the game that way is very bad. I kinda hope it's not true, and they are a jester or something.

That never happened nor did any of Camilla doing that and I'm not a Jester nor am I lying about being Allied with Mafia
Admitting you are not jester, can give us some insight on your motivations by doing this? Is your Mafia teammates made you angry? :rolleyes: Or do you have an ability that make you invulnerable to this lynch?

Back
Top Bottom