• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Vote Count:
Pika_pika42 (1): Tood
JDtheBud (3): TheCapsFan, Poyzin
Tood (8): Pika_pika42, Feenie, Midorikawa, Ronniego
ZinnLav (2): Reiji
Fatima (6): HumanDawn, Kender Charmeleon, Space, FinalArcadia

Player Phase ends at 9pm PST on Wednesday 16 September 2020. There are eighteen players remaining

Fatima's either gamethrowing or Jester.

[UNVOTE]: jdthebud
[VOTE]: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

If they flip scum, could they be trying to cover for their scumbuddy Tood? I think it's very low chance but plausible.

I know some of you are expecting a lot more from me. I apologize, I've been swamped with work all day. I'll try to catch up later tonight or during the night phase.

[UNVOTE]: jdthebud
[VOTE]: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

If they flip scum, could they be trying to cover for their scumbuddy Tood? I think it's very low chance but plausible.

no

Zinn I'm unsure on now, because as much as they have been posting in the game and initially it felt their play was going to be too obvious/picked up on for scum, I do not feel they have necessarily added anything to discussion or done much hunting of their own (in fact I think their posts have literally been all responses, not even necessarily related to the game, to players, with two comments about people not necessarily having the same weapons as in FE itself). @ZinnLav are you able to at least provide IDK some reads on players so far? I feel enough has been said now to warrant more discussion from yourself than you have provided.
Sorry my brain has been pretty fried and like you half the Fire Emblem talk is going over my head, I keep looking to the wiki for help on characters.
Reads are like, everywhere? Everyone seems pretty towny to me.
Well Zinnlav usually love Mafia games, and didn't do anything to help Town, unless messing around and voting for himself? So I say he is Scum or Jester, sometime you don't have to look too far. Also he can act Jester for us not to vote him, so just one way to be sure imo. I'm not convinced enough to go against any other right now... Well, that's not true, I have some other suspicions, but not as strong as I have for Zinn.
I'm just having fun :v
I don't do much on Day One and I'm completely spent playing another Mafia game at the same time.
If it's the former then we can just let Deku mod kill them right?

I mean if I were a host in this situation I'd either let the lynch kill them and if that didn't, I'd mod kill them myself.

Now if someone posted their Role PM, then I'd mod kill them on the spot.

I mean if I were a host in this situation I'd either let the lynch kill them and if that didn't, I'd mod kill them myself.

Now if someone posted their Role PM, then I'd mod kill them on the spot.

and what if it doesn’t happen

Fatima is left alive and we risk mislynching a townie

Can I say how much my vote counts as?
The base vote is 2, so I guess even with no weapon, it still ends up as 2.
The base vote is 2 for people with weapons in the triangle, but as someone else who is not part of that and has no weapon, I know that the weaponless players have votes that count only as 1.

this is conflicting isnt it? If Tood is really Ninian, would the vote not count as 1, making the 3 it previously was, correct?

I'm not game throwing I'm drawing attention away from JDTheBud

if youre saying Tood isnt mafia, and you really are mafia, isnt that kinda game throwing

Back
Top Bottom