• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I'm reading through the posts and I'm seeing a lot of argument based on the speculation that there's both a Diavolo and some other JJBA character in this game and that they're against each other. I'm confused, are we taking it as given that there's another JJBA character in this game, and if so, why?

I'm reading through the posts and I'm seeing a lot of argument based on the speculation that there's both a Diavolo and some other JJBA character in this game and that they're against each other. I'm confused, are we taking it as given that there's another JJBA character in this game, and if so, why?
Let me answer that for you.
A player told me they attempted to use an item and got a result of "you expected a result but it was me, dio" or something along those lines.
That with the addition of the original player Dio_Brando1886 before he subbed out, literally named after a JoJo character, makes it highly likely there is another JoJo character in this game, most likely Dio Brando himself.
However, I haven't had anyone confirm Dio_Brando1886 submitted their character yet.

Let me answer that for you.
A player told me they attempted to use an item and got a result of "you expected a result but it was me, dio" or something along those lines.
That with the addition of the original player Dio_Brando1886 before he subbed out, literally named after a JoJo character, makes it highly likely there is another JoJo character in this game, most likely Dio Brando himself.
However, I haven't had anyone confirm Dio_Brando1886 submitted their character yet.
OK, thank you! I didn't see the Dio_Brando1886 argument as holding any weight, but in the context of that item result, at least it makes sense.

Have a reads list.
Just so you know, I'm bad at reads, so these are based off what information I've gathered, it might come in handy if I wind up dead.

TheCapsFan - Top scum read, one of the three people who refused to give any information. I have no information on them at all.
MegaPod - Independent, could be the SK if we believe the flavour text. Definitely not Town or Mafia
ZinnLav - I'm Town of course, but I'd say that wouldn't I?
Zachie - Seems towny to me, been easy enough to talk to
Lone_Garurumon - Kinda looked scummy to me after he said the stuff about my OC chats, but I'm more inclined to think he's town. Though I am lacking total information on them.
Rainbow Cloud - Town, obviously
DekuNut - Town, obviously
Snowy - Town, I don't see them lying about their character or role, it fits too well.
Dawning Winds - I find it hard to trust the Even Night Granny claim, especially for a non-violent sea creature, it'd be an easy way to avoid others from bothering to check
Tood - More towny, they've been upfront and honest with me (well unless they're lying)
Officer Snake - Only person to not reply to my OC at all, after Caps, he's my top scum read. I also have no information on them, not even the character they submitted.
Pika_pika42 (Formerly Poyzin) - Someone visiting him could easily prove his role. But at the same time, his claim means nobody would want to visit him, could be a way to slip by as scum. Could be either faction
Midorikawa - Town, obviously
CyanideCrystal - Though they're subbing out, CC is a more scum read for me, if only because I'm lacking all information on them.
Crystal Onix - A stronger town read, though we may not see eye to eye on certain things, it comes from a point of a concerned Town player
Jinjo (Formerly Dio_Brando1886) - Mostly null, was kind enough to chat with me a bit in OC and we traded information, but the subbed in players are harder to get info on, because the character submitted is lost.
Space (Formely Felly) - Mosty null too, was happy to share who submitted their character even after I revealed I had OC with everyone.
DarthWolf (Formely Superjolt) - Could go either way, his crazy tactics on Day One that almost resulted in his lynch. But on N2, he's been more helpful and open to discussion which makes him look more Towny. I'm also lacking total information on him, other than his claim that a subbed out player didn't submit it, so far other claims back this up, but Dio_Brando's character is still unaccounted for.
HumanDawn - More towny to be, his input and perspective has been useful, also seems to be the only other player using OC as far as I can tell.
FinalArcadia - Had a bit of a misunderstanding in our OC, but we sorted it out and they were very chill about it, friendly and easy to approach. But I can't say much about their playstyle.

Day 3: Bill Folds

Day 3: Bill Folds

The stickfigure paced around in the control room, nervously. Though he was entertained by the shenanigans occurring outside in the complex, he also remembered the sonic attack which had occurred the day before and nearly killed him.
Almost as if on cue, Happy by Pharrell Williams began playing through the PA system and the speakers in the control room. The stick figure immediately covered his ears and closed his eyes in anticipation, but a minute later he opened one eye. No pain. Nothing. Just a nice upbeat song. He smiled as he began dancing in the control room.
ezgif-6-2168cac3f8f0.gif
ezgif-6-2168cac3f8f0.gif
ezgif-6-2168cac3f8f0.gif

ME is feeling particularly generous and happy today.

Meanwhile, in the hallways, chaos was starting to break loose again. A speedy yellow creature zipped down a corridor, passing by a pink haired man in ridiculous purple pants. As he flew by the pink haired man, the yellow entity lashed out, as quick as lightning, and struck the purple panted man.
The pink haired man in purple pants collapsed, and began to spasm on the ground, fizzling in and out of existence.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!" shouted the confused man.

A brown haired man was watching this unfold in front of him through the scope of a Sniper Rifle. He observed as the pink haired man's body began convulsing and venting steam. The brown haired man wasn't sure what was going on, but he was sure that he didn't want any part of it. Quick as a wink, he fired the rifle, and watched as the bullet pierced the convulsing man's body. Surprisingly, the convulsing and steam venting immediately stopped, and the pink haired man's body stopped fizzling. The pink haired man stood up, gave himself a quick once over, shrugged, brushed some dust off his shoulders, and walked away.
"What in the world?" muttered the brown haired man.

The pink haired man continued walking down the hallway, but was soon interrupted by a man with purple eyes, who beckoned him from an open doorway. Curious, the pink haired man entered the room. The door closed behind him.

In another area, a CIA Agent was attempting to interrogate the pink starfish.
He sighed, exasperated.
"Okay," he said, "let's take it from the top."
"The top of what?" asked the starfish, a blob of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth.
"Name?" inquired the agent.
"My name?" asked the starfish.
"No!" exclaimed the agent, sarcastically, "my name."
"I don't know your name," said the starfish.
The CIA Agent took his gun out of its holster and casually pointed it at the starfish.
"You play games with me, mister, and you're through," he threatened.
"I am?" asked the starfish, gleefully clapping its...uhhhhhhh hands? together, "can I go now?"

Before the frustrated agent could reply, a pink haired man wearing a vest with the heart and diamonds symbol on it walked through a nearby intersection. He looked up at the unfolding interrogation and smiled sinisterly.
"Hello there," he said walking toward the CIA Agent.
"Hold it," the agent said, swiveling and pointing his gun at the approaching man, "don't come any closer, or I'll shoot."
"Go ahead," smirked the pink haired man, "shoot away."
The agent fired his gun again and again, but the pink haired man kept approaching.
By the time he realized it would probably have been a better idea to run away, it was far too late.

Dear CyanideCrystal,
latest

Bill Wilson said:
Was getting caught part of your plan?

You are Bill Wilson, a minor character from The Dark Knight Rises.

An Agent from the CIA, your mission is to capture Dr. Leonid Pavel, a nuclear physicist, from Uzbekistan. Your contact for that mission was one Barsad, who dropped off not only Dr. Pavel, but also three hooded men who allegedly worked for "the masked man." You and your prisoners boarded a CIA airplane and headed back toward the United States.
Intrigued, hoping to get a promotion, and eager to gain more information about "the masked man," who was rumored to be leading the remnants of the League of Shadows, you questioned the prisoners for information. Your attempted intimidation tactic was to pretend to shoot the silent prisoners. The tactic failed, as one of the prisoners turned out to be "the masked man" himself, Bane, who revealed his presence and proceeded to abduct Dr. Pavel and crash your plane, killing everyone aboard and faking the death of Dr. Pavel.

Because you are an Agent of the CIA, you are always armed and dangerous. As such, you are the Vigilante. Each night, you may target a player, and that player will die. this PM is fake.

You are a member of the Town, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
This character was submitted by Officer Snake.

Hidden: your gun is actually loaded with blanks, so your shots will actually not accomplish anything.

The pink haired man turned to face the pink starfish, who was staring blankly at the wall, with a puddle of saliva at his feet.
"You're not worth my time," he said, turning and walking away.

READ THIS CAREFULLY! It is now Day 3. Due to Rosh Hashanah, Day 3 will be ending 3 hours earlier than usual, at 6pm US CDT on 9/18. You may find a countdown here. The following night phase will hast for ~51 hours, as ME celebrates his New Year. There will be further interference in phase updates due to more upcoming Jewish holidays. I apologize for the inconvenience.

it feels good when a scum read is nk’d :)

glad to see only one death this time at least

Vote: DarthWolf

:)

Dawning Winds - I find it hard to trust the Even Night Granny claim, especially for a non-violent sea creature, it'd be an easy way to avoid others from bothering to check
*DawningWinds
And that aside, if I were trying to avoid a check on me, wouldn't it make more sense to claim all night Granny? Because in claiming Even Night Granny, it means that checking me on odd nights is perfectly viable, and since I claimed it on Day One, it wouldn't even have had to delay any checks on me- in fact, checks on me might happen sooner, as a person considering checking me would probably prioritize it because they wouldn't be able to safely do it the next night.

Flavor suggests what happened was that Cyanide tried to kill HD- which was probably a host-rnged kill based on the idling rule,- and
.Mega came in and killed them. Which leaves me wondering if the Mafia kill got blocked by a doctor/bulletproof or if they simply didn't use it, and if it's the latter, than why? Anyway, I feel like it's basically confirmed that Mega is a Serial Killer by flavor at this point, so:
Vote: MegaPod

The stickfigure paced around in the control room, nervously. Though he was entertained by the shenanigans occurring outside in the complex, he also remembered the sonic attack which had occurred the day before and nearly killed him.
Almost as if on cue, Happy by Pharrell Williams began playing through the PA system and the speakers in the control room. The stick figure immediately covered his ears and closed his eyes in anticipation, but a minute later he opened one eye. No pain. Nothing. Just a nice upbeat song. He smiled as he began dancing in the control room.
View attachment 136310View attachment 136310View attachment 136310
ME is feeling particularly generous and happy today.
I'm thinking that the music that plays at the start of each day is decided by RNG, on N1 it decided it'd play music that'd kill the hosts

Meanwhile, in the hallways, chaos was starting to break loose again. A speedy yellow creature zipped down a corridor, passing by a pink haired man in ridiculous purple pants. As he flew by the pink haired man, the yellow entity lashed out, as quick as lightning, and struck the purple panted man.
The pink haired man in purple pants collapsed, and began to spasm on the ground, fizzling in and out of existence.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!" shouted the confused man.
Yellow creature sounds like Lightning, who Pika_Pika42 claimed was a Lightning (aka Mirror who reflects actions back on their target) the flavour is suggesting that he was visiting Diovolo in an attempt to kill him.

A brown haired man was watching this unfold in front of him through the scope of a Sniper Rifle. He observed as the pink haired man's body began convulsing and venting steam. The brown haired man wasn't sure what was going on, but he was sure that he didn't want any part of it. Quick as a wink, he fired the rifle, and watched as the bullet pierced the convulsing man's body. Surprisingly, the convulsing and steam venting immediately stopped, and the pink haired man's body stopped fizzling. The pink haired man stood up, gave himself a quick once over, shrugged, brushed some dust off his shoulders, and walked away.
"What in the world?" muttered the brown haired man.
I'm not sure who this brown haired man could be. The character MegaPod submitted could fit, the same man who was playing pool in the Day 2 flavour text. I don't know which player has this character.
The text suggests that the brown haired man is a vigilante who failed to kill MegaPod for whatever reason, or maybe they're Mafia who was trying to kill him because they think he's a serial killer?

The pink haired man continued walking down the hallway, but was soon interrupted by a man with purple eyes, who beckoned him from an open doorway. Curious, the pink haired man entered the room. The door closed behind him.
The man with purple eyes is the character that Midorikawa submitted, I have no idea who has them.

In another area, a CIA Agent was attempting to interrogate the pink starfish.
He sighed, exasperated.
"Okay," he said, "let's take it from the top."
"The top of what?" asked the starfish, a blob of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth.
"Name?" inquired the agent.
"My name?" asked the starfish.
"No!" exclaimed the agent, sarcastically, "my name."
"I don't know your name," said the starfish.
The CIA Agent took his gun out of its holster and casually pointed it at the starfish.
"You play games with me, mister, and you're through," he threatened.
"I am?" asked the starfish, gleefully clapping its...uhhhhhhh hands? together, "can I go now?"
Not to sure what this is implying since it later implies that CC would try to shoot another player, so I'm not sure why they're interacting with HD

Before the frustrated agent could reply, a pink haired man wearing a vest with the heart and diamonds symbol on it walked through a nearby intersection. He looked up at the unfolding interrogation and smiled sinisterly.
"Hello there," he said walking toward the CIA Agent.
"Hold it," the agent said, swiveling and pointing his gun at the approaching man, "don't come any closer, or I'll shoot."
"Go ahead," smirked the pink haired man, "shoot away."
The agent fired his gun again and again, but the pink haired man kept approaching.
By the time he realized it would probably have been a better idea to run away, it was far too late.
Now this one is very interesting. Diovolo doesn't wear a vest with a heart and diamonds symbol as far as I can tell, he wears like a fishnet top.
@Tood Does this match any JoJo characters you know of? If I recall heart and diamonds as a symbol is something that is in JoJo.

The pink haired man turned to face the pink starfish, who was staring blankly at the wall, with a puddle of saliva at his feet.
"You're not worth my time," he said, turning and walking away.
And also not sure what this is implying with HD, I think just flavour.

Vote: Pika_Pika42
I think you're a Serial Killer

That's literally how you made it out to be, my dude. No twisting was done here.
Nope. Not one bit. I am 100 percent sure you would feel the same way if you suspected somebody and they ended up being killed in the night so you wouldn’t have to deal with them in the morning.

Nope. Not one bit. I am 100 percent sure you would feel the same way if you suspected somebody and they ended up being killed in the night so you wouldn’t have to deal with them in the morning.
You're saying that I should feel good about a town member dying because it means I don't have to kill them myself... we are very different people. I'm not going to celebrate being one step closer to losing.

Back
Top Bottom