• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

... Really, mafia "accidentally" got revived. @ZinnLav I recommend looking into the person who did that.

Another thing we could do is go after someone else, since Pika is just a Mirror, nobody will willingly target him, better to take out other Mafia powerhouses first perhaps? It'd be more risky of course. We know at least that Snake didn't carry out the Mafia kill because I delayed him and Lone got shot. Why someone with BPV got shot, I don't know
I was thinking about that as well, Pika is almost harmless, but I think the safety of not being outnumbered by mafia is the better option here.
Vote: Pika_pika42
Vote: PikaPika42
UNVOTE: DarthWolf
Vote: Officer Snake
Pretty sure this game was strict in voting / unvoting rules so you're likely still on pika. Just so you know.

Another thing we could do is go after someone else, since Pika is just a Mirror, nobody will willingly target him, better to take out other Mafia powerhouses first perhaps? It'd be more risky of course. We know at least that Snake didn't carry out the Mafia kill because I delayed him and Lone got shot

Wait so who else is Mafia? Snake? I think I'd be more okay with this specifically rather than waste a day on Pika again. Do you think that there's a chance Pika has been ressurrected as town?

[VOTE]: Officer Snake

Snake was shown as Town during a Cop check.

I'd rather go Pika because he's known to us compared to a risky Mafia attempt, just thought I'd list the options since all Pika can do is kill and reflect

Hmm, would you like to get rid of it when there is still a mob to remove someone who has not been identified as a mafia? I think it is rather a fisherman. There is no indication that Pica has changed the alignment, but Caps would rather get rid of him. If you ask me it's probably a friend :unsure:

If I were scumbuddies with a revived scum!Pika, saying that would have been suicide.

Snake was shown as Town during a Cop check.

I'd rather go Pika because he's known to us compared to a risky Mafia attempt, just thought I'd list the options since all Pika can do is kill and reflect

But seriously though, how sure are we that he was resurrected as scum? This is Chaos Mafia.

My vote is still on Pika_Pika42, but whatever.

UNVOTE: Officer Snake
VOTE: Pika_Pika42

But seriously though, how sure are we that he was resurrected as scum? This is Chaos Mafia.
If he was revived as Town then he most likely would have said something about it. The fact that he didn't even try tells me that nothing has changed.

Because he wouldn't even give me the time of day in OC, even when I joked about making a fake Role PM
1600742588850.png

View attachment 136472Why are you white in that chat?
You can tell from the top of the screencap. Your OC is in a server where Zinn has a coloured role, Pika's is in a group DM where roles are impossible, so his colour is set to default.

Another post restriction? Your post doesn't make sense.
Yes, Lone was so much fun that she decided to give her another irresistible gift! Enjoy the gorgeous new bulletproof vest Lone. :bulbaLove:
Basically, the essence of my last post is that I think you are a snowy city. By the way, if you help you get rid of Mafioso (I think Caps) in the next step of the day, will all of you do a favor and then help me get rid of autonomy? :lapras:

Back
Top Bottom