• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Agreed with Midori that Reiji is probably getting voted regardless after seeing that vote count.

Being an axe when the other two axe claims are either confirmed town or near-confirmed town doesn't look too good for Reiji in addition to any other reasons for the vote.

Not sure why I'm in this list - I claimed light magic user. That should pretty much clear me.

You say you're a light magic user, so I present you:

... a heavy magic user!

UGHGHGHGHG sorry again for another post

dawn dusk didn't have many interactions with people in-thread other than the OMGUS on me; most recently I can think of Ronniego, who asked dawn for their suspicions. Was that a prod to give a scumbuddy an out, or legitimately trying to get a feel for dawn dusk's alignment?

Is mafia active enough to be putting in a kill, or are one of the people looking for a sub checking in just to set a kill knowing that it'll pretty much throw the game if they don't?

I was just trying to have convo with him, as he was not saying much. The more they post the more reads we have on them.
Not really sure now with Heintz out of the way. The only non-bandit or Black Fang-related characters in Lyn's story fought as bosses would be Bool and Yogi I think, and neither is particularly notable. Both only have lances too, though Yogi's is a reaver weapon. We haven't seen any evidence of weapons that reverse the triangle though, so even if Yogi was here, hopefully that's not an issue since it's not like everyone has specific weapons, just weapon types.
Deku has been a bit liberal with my character selection, so maybe we should keep our options open still in case there are other flavours from other characters.
If it is yogi bear, with a reaver weapon, we need to see if their weapon does that damage or a reverse modifier is in play. Just in case we can catch mafia through their weapons use.

I agree on going after reiji, not enough content and from previous meta
Vote:reiji

There's no SK. I'm the vig who shot Dawn Dusk and jdthebud before.
Really?
Vig (or... serial killer??? but why shoot every person who was most suspected as mafia going into the day) is on FIRE with those shots

@HumanDawn
HMMM, nobody really comes to mind for serial killer. Like honestly, with Heintz confirmed to have been mafia, I can't even really think of who would be an independent in context of the theme. Eliwood weirdly might fit as indep since he couldn't officially align with Lyn and made the Caelin neighbors stay neutral in the conflict, but he DEFINITELY wouldn't be a serial killer lol.

---

Need to go back and check the vote counts in regards to Space, I can't recall if bow lines up with what we've seen or not. Be back in a bit
Mafia NKs Pika.

Space kills dawn dusk.
Trying to analyse this.
Dawn dusk was independent, what were his goals, if he was aligned with mafia how would they decide who to kill.
He could have killed pika.
What if space killed pika and mafia killed dawn dusk?
Could there be a possibility of three kills but only 2 occurred from mafia, space and dawn dusk.
Is there a mafia version of vig? No cc has occurred, but is there chance town doesn't have that role?

Dawn dusk was independent, what were his goals, if he was aligned with mafia how would they decide who to kill.
He could have killed pika.
What if space killed pika and mafia killed dawn dusk?
I can't see mafia killing dawn dusk when he was going to just end up getting voted next phase anyway and thus would've been a safe padding for mafia to skate by another phase without worry.

Plus, jd's death on N1 would be unaccounted for aside from Space's claim, and I don't see enough motive for a serial killer to speed the game along further by shooting mafia.

I am just looking at things from different angles just in case we slip past something important.
I'm not an experienced player, so I wanted views from you guys

understood, but I am a bow user and no one has counterclaimed that. What is your weapon?

Midorikawa - axe
ZinnLav - axe
TheCapsFan - lance
CyanideCrystal - ?
Tood - no weapon
HumanDawn - lance
Reiji - ?
FinalArcadia - no weapon
Feenie - magic
Space - bow
Ronniego - lance

is this right?