• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

It's Day 2, there is a lot of people still, and town can still do mistake. The worst thing that could happen would be another no lynch... (well, for me it could be cool as long I manage to get some votes lol). Town need to decide on a lynch, and give me the remaining votes :D Only 5 votes to go! hihihi

So we're voting Zachie? Fine with me. How many votes do you need Kender?

I'm caught up and I am not liking Zachie's silence and his silence makes me think he is a rolecop who got caught by a watcher.

Vote: Zachie

Day Two End - 24/09/2020

Day Two End
Who has been voted for?Who voted for them?
KenderCharmeleonBlaine., AlienXotic, Max1996, Midorikawa
ZachieKenderCharmeleon, Rainbow Cloud, jamiebearcub, Jinjo
Didn't voteFrozen Fennec, Zachie

Midorikawa walked back into the room through the door marked "The Graveyard" with a plate full of food, "Hey guys, they've got catering in there!" she announced. She was now wearing a name tag that said "Hello, My name is PokeTrainerSpyro" and everyone realised Spyro had disappeared from the group already. "I think we should lynch all the players with experience" Mido said, others began to agree with her, especially Max who claimed to have been stalking Rainbow Cloud all night, which wasn't creepy at all. Eventually Jinjo walked in through the kitchen door that had the words "The Graveyard" on it, she too had a name tag, this one said "Hello, My name is Dio_Brando1886".

Jinjo greeted everyone and then proceeded to play pool with Jamie at the nearby pool table. Everyone was having a good time for most of the day. Mido spent more time at the bar, rarely leaving, except to go to the bathroom. Kender ran around with a sign that said "Vote Me" on his back, campaigning like he was a politician looking to get elected. Blaine spent most of the day admiring himself in the mirror. Rainbow Cloud was watching My Little Pony re-runs on an old TV in the corner enjoying every second of it. Fennec spent most of the day in her room, having been exhausted from what one could only assume was the most stressful job ever, Retail. AlienXotic was playing with a toy laser gun pretending he was a heroic alien defending his home against invading humans, Max played the human, albeit unwillingly. Zachie was making cow puns and trying to convince people to play MMO games with him. Zinn and Darth meanwhile were geeking out over Zinn's cosplay, profile avatars, username origins, The Sims 3, Japanese food and airfare costs to Japan. In that exact order.

The clock struck eleven and Zinn walked in, they were all ushered to a new door, which led to the outdoors, except they were still inside and the walls were digitally rendered to make it look like they were outside. "Welcome everyone, it's time for you to all place your votes, please do it in that booth over there, one at a time" Zinn said pointing towards a secluded table with a ballot on it. One after the other they all placed their votes, Zinn then walked over and started pulling each tally out and announcing the name on them, one by one, until: "Zachie, I'm afraid the Tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go home" Zinn said solemnly as they put out a nearby tiki torch

Zachie has been lynched!
He was Sword Art Online Mafia, the Mafia Gamer with Tracker!

Dear Zachie,

You are Sword Art Online Mafia.

cpSrDcfBoDvbrNWgiiQ-IYCO7v0qf6LNP_A-7LgermKXhGKr1TEzL-fltP_fwRxTCyvZUThcIxE-p8Fwoi4Qioouhit3WHHuD4GIhYH8fBhxpyhxXovv6eXd5rz_lTgI5EX3f9Wef5k

Sword Art Online, everyone knows about this series right? Main character is Kirito who is some nerd who gets stuck in a virtual reality video game and meets Asuna and they fall madly in love. You know, your classic love story. SAO is controversial a lot, some people hate it, some people love it and some people love to hate it. I for one, think it’s a really cool series, it’s refreshing and different from a lot of other anime, while it’s kind of an Isekai, being trapped in another world and all, it’s one of the few (if any) where the main character and those stuck with him actually manage to escape and make it back to the real world, which is amazing and touches on nicely on what happens after the end of season one.

As a Mafia game, well someone else has already hosted an SAO game, but I was thinking I could base the game off a later season, there’s a bigger cast of characters to work with and different story arcs that it can be set in as well. Probably wouldn’t go with Season 2, but the Gun Gale Online arc could be fun to work with or even some of the later seasons. It’s something I’m looking forward to doing regardless, even if it might not be until a lot later.

lUzuvbT-x_6xA0oCBGhqvjfSivmOv-VcxXwEQFCkLqW6hp-Tz5pt73optmkDzaoM0eDhDF73zNwNzuqfoWmmbxz1uTXCwCxVGfMxU7V5lZxeYzuIPNn-YVyOXWRinJPDm1DG-p6pKa0
Because you are associated with a video game with two other Game Ideas, you are a Gamer in a Game Room. You and two others share a private chat and each have an assigned power role and will make a vote on which power to use each night and on what player, if a vote cannot be agreed upon, the action used will be picked randomly between the current votes. The three Gamer actions available to you to decide on each night are posted in the Gamer Room chat. You will carry out the role specifically tied to you if it is successfully voted for.

Your Gamer power is Tracker, this power may discover who the target visited that night, if anyone.

Your fellow [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Scrap an Idea: [Player] in the Isekai Chat to do so. Unless otherwise specified, the player to submit the kill will carry it out.

You are Isekai Game Ideas (Mafia) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out or nothing can stop this from happening.

Suddenly the digital backdrop of the outdoors featured an image of a Miltank sitting happily on the grass, as a meteor in the background got closer and closer before it landed on the poor creature. While everyone was busy distracted by the morbid sight (to which someone laughed), Zachie had vanished from the group. Everyone had loud partying dinner (steak!) for their successful Mafia lynch and afterwards Zinn said a few words.
"Now, I think it's time you all went to bed" Zinn instructed them, sending them to their private bedrooms.

Night Two has begun and will end in roughly 24 hours.
You may now submit your Night Actions, if any.
If you are not submitting a Night Action and have one, please let me know before the end of phase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom