• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Midorikawa - axe
ZinnLav - axe
TheCapsFan - lance
CyanideCrystal - ?
Tood - no weapon
HumanDawn - lance
Reiji - ?
FinalArcadia - no weapon
Feenie - magic
Space - bow
Ronniego - lance

is this right?

yesh

In case anyone doubts Feenie as Lucius, I got this message from DekuNut (paraphrased, words changed):

“Wow. You were almost certain they were a female too. Better luck next night!”

I think the joke here is because Lucius looks like such a woman, my flavorcop thought they would be a woman for sure, but oops they were a man!

Oh well, I’m sure my character can make do.

Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-soundtrack-710x400.png

Enjoy the official art for the cover of the Fire Emblem: Three Houses OST!

Some musings, even if we don't know of all the roles, I feel that even if Fatima didn't out, this game would still be a hard win for Mafia because of the weapon triangle and gender claiming.

Hey folks, Deku here.
Too long, didn't read: The remaining mafia have chosen to surrender. For reasons known by all of us here, and discussed some in both the mafia and graveyard chats, this game was too townsided. The focus on flavorsolving didn't help with the extremely limited cast of characters provided. If I'd left a few players out, maybe ran this as a small game, it would've been much more manageable for mafia on both sides.
I'm sorry for running a game without thinking too hard on how to balance it. I actually intend on taking a break after Great Expectations is done, so maybe that'll be a good way to keep myself from ending up so deep in my own BS next time. And especially sorry to Ronnie, Reiji, Fatima and JD for taking the fall in yet another ubertownsided Fire Emblem game.

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nI4-hLhasLrHKKrW0-QKhiZ8tOTXFXwRNMohodGcXVY/edit?usp=sharing

That’s fair. I had fun regardless. I was hated because the women would increase their vote against me lol.

@DekuNut graveyard and Mafia chat please?

HERE ARE THE TOWN

Midorikawa
TheCapsFan
Tood
FinalArcadia
Pika_Pika42
Feenie
Space
KenderCharmeleon
Poyzin

HERE ARE THE SLACKERS

CyanideCrystal
dawn dusk
DawningWinds

HERE ARE THE SCUM

ZinnLav
Reiji
Ronniego

-----

Please feel free to disagree with the above if you have any objections.

lol at my scum list day 2, was only wrong about zinnlav here

wild, this is literally the second game I'm in today that ended due to mafia surrendering, the other was on a different forum

Aww, I can understand the reasoning here with the flavor solving and what happened on D1, sorry, mafia. If it's any consolation, @Ronniego I legit townread you the entire game.

I think the concept with the weapon triangle is very interesting, though! Not sure how it could be balanced out, unless it was in a game where characters weren't going to line up with their canon weapons so much. Or they have multiple weapons potentially and choose one at the beginning of the phase to equip? But regardless, thanks for hosting, DekuNut!

I think the concept with the weapon triangle is very interesting, though! Not sure how it could be balanced out, unless it was in a game where characters weren't going to line up with their canon weapons so much. Or they have multiple weapons potentially and choose one at the beginning of the phase to equip? But regardless, thanks for hosting, DekuNut!
Maybe making a game at a point were there are more characters available?

Weapon Triangle can work with randomized weapons. In Awakening, most units can be most classes, so something like General Tharja with a Lance can definitely be a thing.

wild, this is literally the second game I'm in today that ended due to mafia surrendering, the other was on a different forum
What was the reason in that game?

Who did Heinz / Lyncher want dead again?

Aww, I can understand the reasoning here with the flavor solving and what happened on D1, sorry, mafia. If it's any consolation, @Ronniego I legit townread you the entire game.

That last idea was actually an ability that Ronnie had. I'll probably implement it next time I run something like this.

Also Heinz wanted Nils dead

Back
Top Bottom