• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

Prog you modified darths word??? It should have been something more original

Gotta agree with Ronniego about that.
But I'm happy to chalk it up to a simple mistake of not realising Darth said Artistic, Mr White would get cues from other words anyway and wouldn't make that mistake I think.
Expressive however isn't something I'd pertain to this word exactly, I can connect every other word to a degree.

Vote: FinalArcadia

Nice!
Show what?
Laboratory.
Very specific
Definitely
Historical.
It is. I don't think pika would make her Mrs. White twice.
Computer good
Expressive
It does fit, but is derivative from artistic

I will give you a second chance.

Sorry arc
Vote FinalArcadia

Vote: Midorikawa
Historical...?
Historical can have several different meanings. And I chose t for that. I won’t go into details since it looks like you and human have a different word from the majority again.

Progs is just too much like darths.

I can see how FAs fits, so frankly only prog sticks out as a possible mr white.

vote: prog rocker

I don't know about that...the majority seems to fit with my word. Only ones that don't are yours and Dawning's.
well the two words are going to share similarities. So it’s possible for stuff to fit both. Until we know who is uncercover and who isn’t, mr white should be top priority.

I'm not necessarily meaning expressive in the same sense as artistic, if you get what I mean. More in the emotive sense.

VOTE: prog rocker

Immediately noticed this one last night as being very derivative to the point of blending in.

As a former Mr. White, you have to analyse all the words and try to blend in,prog would be taking a huge risk by using that word unless he has a high level strategy to avoid elimination.
@Midorikawa
Would you have thought about repeating a word as Mrs. White?

Would you have thought about repeating a word as Mrs. White?
No but that’s me. I also just feel like it’s I guess you can say cheaty. It’s like if the word was lollipop and someone says pop. It’s not inventive and is against the he rules. But pika is okaying it so I guess it’s okay.

@prog rocker what do you mean by art.

What the hell? I wake up with a bandwagon on me? I gotta admit there's a reason why I said "art": I skipped to Darth's post. :bulbaFacepalm:

No, really. This is what happens when you choose the first word that comes to your mind without finishing reading the rest.

Back
Top Bottom