• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Hi I’m hoping someone can give me a sweet to evolve my milcery. It doesn’t matter which one. I’ll be willing to give a Pokémon for it if I have one you would like.

Hi I’m hoping someone can give me a sweet to evolve my milcery. It doesn’t matter which one. I’ll be willing to give a Pokémon for it if I have one you would like.
If you have regieleki we can arrange something

I do not have that sorry
A Sweet isn't even worth a legendary anyways, especially considering you can obtain them in game with a bit of luck. Sweets are possible prizes at the Battle Cafe, however there's no guarantees you'll get one and you can only battle once per day at each Cafe. I also believe there is a hidden Sweet somewhere in Stow-on-Side, but I could be wrong.

Oh I know lmao I’m impatient that’s why I want one now and I def wouldn’t have traded a legend for it anyway. Was just being nice about it

Hey, In need a Ditto for breeding. I would be pleased if someone could help me. I could give a shiny octillery or something else for exchange.

Anyone interested in doing tradebacks for Crown Tundra dex? I need for both Shield and home so I would plan to do the trades in Shield, take a 5 minute break to put into home and back out (also probably merge with Calyrex to get the other form registered), then trade back.

I have Regieleki and Glastrier and would like Regidrago and Spectrier.

Don't go asking me to trade these for any other Pokemon, I will only accept Regidrago for Regieleki and I will only accept Spectrier for Glastrier, as insurance in case someone doesn't trade back. Now if anyone would rather give up Regidrago and Spectrier for something else and doesn't care about Regieleki and Glastrier, let me know and I would certainly give up mythicals or shinies for them.

PM if interested

I would love to do a trade with you, I have Regidrago and Spectrier, but I would need Regieleki for the Regiggigas thing, after that I gave it back. We can do the same, I send you my regidrago, you do the regiggigas thing than you send it back.

I would love to do a trade with you, I have Regidrago and Spectrier, but I would need Regieleki for the Regiggigas thing, after that I gave it back. We can do the same, I send you my regidrago, you do the regiggigas thing than you send it back.
Ok, lets do it like this then:
Regieleki for Spectrier, then you do Regiggigas
Glastrier for Regidrago
Spectrier for Regieleki, then I do Regiggigas
Finally Regidrago for Glastrier so we are back where we started.

When are you available for trading? Best times for me would be 10PM or later in US eastern time zone (including tonight), I could probably try to figure out earlier times if that doesn't work. I think the 10PM USET converts to 4PM UTC

I'm in eastern time, in canada ,. i'm the same as NewYork, so I think it's the same timezone.

I'm in eastern time, in canada ,. i'm the same as NewYork, so I think it's the same timezone.
Yeah that should be the same, does around 10PM tonight work for you?

Friend Code SW-1181-5213-9831
IGN Yurika (Shield)
We can set a link code tonight

Last edited:
Hi, I have kind of a heavy demand. I have been looking for a long time, and I need somebody to reset my Pokemon's EVs. If at all possible, please check out my topic HERE.
I'll be eternally grateful for your help!

looking for someone to trade my zacian for your zamazenta and back just to fill my pokedex

Anyone looking to register Spectrier and Regidrago for your Pokedex (as well as being able to catch Regigigas)? I'm willing to let you borrow my Regidrago if you let me borrow your Glastrier, the later, you get to borrow my Spectrier if you let me borrow your Regieleki.

Would someone be willing to help me with a couple tradebacks sometime? I'm only missing Porygon's evolutions in the Isle of Armor Pokedex and then I have that complete. I'd also like to evolve the shiny Porygon someone Wonder Traded me in HOME, so you'll be able to get their shiny colorations in your Pokedex too.

Back
Top Bottom