• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Which Regi did you pick?

Regieleki or Regidrago?

• Total voters
I chose Regidrago because I like dragons (in general, not the Pokémon type specifically). I’ll be doing another playthrough to get Regieleki, so I guess it doesn’t make too much of a difference.

This feels bittersweet to post here now, but...

I chose Regieleki. I thought its feet were cute. I traded with my friend for his Regidrago for dex entries tonight, and when trading back, even with our very specific 8-digit code, he connected with someone random and didn't realize, and traded away my poor Regieleki. Goodbye, my friend, it was a short journey together

I have Regidrago but I will be doing another playthrough to get Regieleki

They're both cool and I do really like Regidrago's asymmetrical design, but overall I prefer Regieleki. Its animations are more lively, and Electric is one of my favorite types. Plus, Thunder Cage is a cool move.

(In practice, of course, I picked both since I have both versions of the game. :p)

I chose Regidrago because I prefer its design and I guess overall I prefer Dragon a bit more as an individual type. But Eleki seems cool too, I really wish you could've gotten both in 1 game

I don't have the DLC, but if I did I'd go with Regidrago because...
  1. It has a nice color scheme. The pinkish-red and cyan really go together.
  2. I think it's design is neat. While I do feel that the dragon head is a bit awkward, and dragon elements could have been better incorporated into the design, I still like it.

I'm actually really surprised most people here voted drago so far! most people I've seen on the web have said eleki and I expected that to be the case here too haha. I like both a lot personally and electric is my favorite type, but something about regidrago made me attached to it. maybe because I've drawn it a few months ago. <3 so that's what I'll be going with, though I'm trying to go for a shiny.

File 1: Regidraco - from the images I preferred it’s design

File 2: Regieleki- having seen the animation it’s actually become my favourite Regi.

This feels bittersweet to post here now, but...

I chose Regieleki. I thought its feet were cute. I traded with my friend for his Regidrago for dex entries tonight, and when trading back, even with our very specific 8-digit code, he connected with someone random and didn't realize, and traded away my poor Regieleki. Goodbye, my friend, it was a short journey together
Oof. Sorry to hear, man. And people say those backwards codes never hurt anyone, even with more digits...

Anyway, I chose to twitch my eyebrows at this and the horse, do a bit of research, and find out you can log into different switch profiles from your own HOME! So my choice was to do just that - presently in the neverending endgame of the main game. Haven't played either DLC on my main, but will after this.

Oof. Sorry to hear, man. And people say those backwards codes never hurt anyone, even with more digits...

Anyway, I chose to twitch my eyebrows at this and the horse, do a bit of research, and find out you can log into different switch profiles from your own HOME! So my choice was to do just that - presently in the neverending endgame of the main game. Haven't played either DLC on my main, but will after this.
Thanks, it makes you wonder how these people just happen to be using your code. It's all good though, my friend felt terrible and was able to trade a shiny togedemaru for a french leki on the GTS, so I at least have one now.

Also, in regards to the rest of your post, I know I've read that you can play the game with a new file on a different profile, but I've been wondering how that works with Home... Is it possible to move stuff from one save to another on the same Home account?

Thanks, it makes you wonder how these people just happen to be using your code. It's all good though, my friend felt terrible and was able to trade a shiny togedemaru for a french leki on the GTS, so I at least have one now.

Also, in regards to the rest of your post, I know I've read that you can play the game with a new file on a different profile, but I've been wondering how that works with Home... Is it possible to move stuff from one save to another on the same Home account?
Small things, at least.

Okay, so what you do for the profile/HOME thing: start it up and play through on the other profile, getting whatever you need to. Then log onto HOME with your main account. Select the option to change the user that's above the list of games and select the other profile. Then you can access that save and put it into your main account's HOME, and from there into the game if you want.

I haven't gotten to that point yet but I'll probably go for Regieleki.

I love both of the designs but I think I like Regieleki slightly more.

I didn't have to choose since I own both games, I chose drago in Shield and eleki in Sword.
But if I ever have to choose 1, I like Regidrago better.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom