• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Datamine info:

4 new sync pairs coming:

Volkner, Molayne, Halloween Hilbert, Halloween Acerola. Most of the event eggs get added to the general egg pool with some exceptions like Aerodactyl. Sync grids for Elesa and Zebstrika, Glacia and Fantina. New item called 5-star scout ticket. Requires 30 5 star power up tickets to be bought from the shop.

So I thought things were getting better for Masters. Maybe they were planning a surprise Jessie, James, and Meowth’s voice. I mean they resumed things in June. I hope the player voice over will get passed too.

For Holiday, I’m hoping not only the return of Holiday Rosa and Siebold but probably a Holiday Dawn (in her Platinum clothes). I know that Malva will have a Pryroar.

Datamine info:

4 new sync pairs coming:

Volkner, Molayne, Halloween Hilbert, Halloween Acerola. Most of the event eggs get added to the general egg pool with some exceptions like Aerodactyl. Sync grids for Elesa and Zebstrika, Glacia and Fantina. New item called 5-star scout ticket. Requires 30 5 star power up tickets to be bought from the shop.
I admit I am far more excited than I should be about finally getting the F2P Steel-type pair... since I was going to get a character I've been wanting for free no matter who it turned out to be.

Alolan Dugtrio is a fabulous treasure, and I love it

I just want to see Nate debuting. All the other Unova protagonists have been out for ages now.

I'm still waiting on Bianca and Hugh. I'm positive that N will get some kind of event down the road given his popularity, but it's kind of weird that they don't have the rest of the Unova rivals at least.

I'm still waiting on Bianca and Hugh. I'm positive that N will get some kind of event down the road given his popularity, but it's kind of weird that they don't have the rest of the Unova rivals at least.

To be fair, they got to keep some notable characters behind in case there's a rough patch.

Marketing strats, basically.

We need a reliable source that Nate does get Vincinti. To prove what canon he is, I assume he must be synced with either Black or White Kyurem. Like in Generations, it gives us that Hilbert is canon to White because of Zekrom. If Nate or Lucas get synced, they either would have Kyurem, Diagla, or Giratina. But then we need the right attire for Lucas to show his canon. I’m excluding that he’ll be synced with Giratina because Dawn and Barry are in their original attires which would make him in his original attire. If he would be synced with Giratina, he would have his current attire but because of W.I.S. (what it seems), he will be in his original attire. And because Cyrus is synced with Pikagla, he’ll be synced with Diagla. As for Nate, I assume he may get a B2W2 Kyurem. Same with May, she maybe be synced with Groundon or Kyogure. Victor and Gloria seem to be both canon at the end of Twilight Wings. Either one could mention who they’ve battled to make which games they are canon to. The one who was rivaled with Klara is Sword and the one who was rivaled with Avery is Shield.

Now about everything else.

Like in Generations, it gives us that Hilbert is canon to White because of Zekrom. If Nate or Lucas get synced, they either would have Kyurem, Diagla, or Giratina. But then we need the right attire for Lucas to show his canon. I’m excluding that he’ll be synced with Giratina because Dawn and Barry are in their original attires which would make him in his original attire. If he would be synced with Giratina, he would have his current attire but because of W.I.S. (what it seems), he will be in his original attire. And because Cyrus is synced with Pikagla, he’ll be synced with Diagla. As for Nate, I assume he may get a B2W2 Kyurem. Same with May, she maybe be synced with Groundon or Kyogure. Victor and Gloria seem to be both canon at the end of Twilight Wings. Either one could mention who they’ve battled to make which games they are canon to. The one who was rivaled with Klara is Sword and the one who was rivaled with Avery is Shield.

It's called datamined gamefiles.
If there are data mined games files about Sword and Shield people or any Pokémon coming, let me know.

Last edited:
Now about other evil team leaders, Maxie, Archie, and Ghetsis. Will they appear in their V2 attires? No one from remakes have appeared in their original attires. Lucas will probably appear in his original attire. Who will Johanna be synced with. I assume Grace will be Rhyhorn.

Gloria has been datamined to be in the game, and it's rumored she will be added in December, though it's unknown what her sync partner will be. Keeping my fingers crossed for Sobble because:
1. That'd match my headcanon (I think Scorbunny fits Hop the best by far)
2. It'd make for a great Sync Pair story, with some motherly moments between Gloria & the emo lizard)
3. I think it's about time a female protagonist got their region's Water-type starter!

Also, I think it's kind of odd that Alder, Nate & Bianca were all added over these past few weeks but haven't really made much of an appearance beyond their normal Sync Pair stories. It almost feels like they're gearing up for a bigger event that will formally introduce Gen 8 to this game, in which those three characters will co-star alongside
Gloria
, similar to how Wally & Jasmine were fleshed out more in the Serena event.

Anyone have a good suggestion for getting the time trial under 2 minutes? I can only barely finish under 3.

Get Nate to 5/5 and to EX, expand his Grid and use 2 supports so he can deal big damage.

Same for Blue and Pidgeot.

Back
Top Bottom