• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

I was out of town this weekend, so didn't get a chance to change it at the correct time. Phase time will change again next phase because I'm not gonna end it at 11pm lol

Hello, fellow town!
I hope to see you around!
Catch up is inbound.

This game does present...
Avalon plus some features.
Elims and scumchat.

I do quite believe
A solution's in my sight.
The team may be found.

HD's claim rings true.
Rainbow's analysis looks good.
Rainbow starts Mido.

I did read Space last.
But here they go for my reads.
Some mindmeld, townlean.

Dawning entered bad.
Defense of Mido not great.
Decent thoughts shared, though.

Tood is rather sus.
Low activity, bad posts.
A few bad, one ehh.

Pikochu's playing...
A game distinct from the rest.
Seventy-Nine sucks.

I do quite dislike...
Angleshooting the confirm.
Scummy regardless.

Pikochu is not...
Someone without agenda.
We should focus there.

So therefore I will...
Head to sleep with this here vote:
Voting: Pikochu

The only player...
With whom I was acquainted...
Was Poyzin, sadly.

Nice to meet you all!
I'll be back when I'm awake.
Hoping my thoughts help.

Dawning entered bad.
I have no idea if this is a scumread, a townread, or a nullread. Please clarify.

I do quite dislike...
Angleshooting the confirm.
Scummy regardless.
I fail to see what's scummy about it. I get why you dislike it, but I think it'd fall more under "poor sportsmanship" than "scummy".

thing that is still kind of bothering me though is where you seemed to have be quite defensive of Tood you also both seem to be leaning the same way towards Piko at the moment. I don't think Piko looks good by any means with avoiding questions about his day 1 vote and the suspicion he raised about HD being a scum leader which doesn't seem to add up with HD's claim but I still have doubts about you and Tood too.

defensive how?

Dawning entered bad.

first off, welcome. I can see your points for everyone else but this one I don't quite get. I don't think DawningWinds was defending Midorikawa - and there wasn't really a case against Midorikawa to really adamantly go after her anyway.

Vote: Pikochu

defensive how?
it really depends on who is the general though. I think it's suspicious of you to state this while unvoting Human - like you're still implying he should get voted but you're not going to vote him yourself.

Tood gave a reason for voting which made sense - Poyzin on the other hand, the 3rd vote, is suspicious to me.
You said Tood gave a reason for voting that made sense in his Mido vote which doesn't make sense given you disagreed with the case and Tood just followed what I did, seemed defensive to me. Though I mentioned you were both leaning towards Piko, it is interesting that Tood never backed up his Piko suspicion with a vote though.

osieorb18's thoughts look ok but still don't really know too much about their slot other than Pinwheel's single post also seeming ok-ish so still kind of a null read there.

More feeling the scum lies somewhere between Piko, Space and Tood right now, based on their behaviour Piko is looking the worst right now, he's made some odd moves with his day 1 vote and then the scum leader suggestion about HD which doesn't add up with his claim along with seeming to avoid answering any questions raised.

Vote: Pikochu

Vote: Space
Do you think Space is a better option that Piko?

I think Space is a better bet for keeping her vote on Rainbow Cloud despite posting. Don’t really mind who goes first though.

I think Space is a better bet for keeping her vote on Rainbow Cloud despite posting. Don’t really mind who goes first though.
Still don't get this. I don't think the fact that Space was voting RC was scummy before Mido flipped. If she was voting RC afterwards, sure, but she wasn't. Piko's been insisting that you could be scum with no explanation despite you being near-confirmed town, after this became the case. How is voting RC before Mido's flip worse than that?

Still don't get this. I don't think the fact that Space was voting RC was scummy before Mido flipped. If she was voting RC afterwards, sure, but she wasn't. Piko's been insisting that you could be scum with no explanation despite you being near-confirmed town, after this became the case. How is voting RC before Mido's flip worse than that?

Space voted RC as a starter vote and kept it at that throughout the whole phase. Only conveniently came back after votes couldn’t be changed.

Pikochu isn’t insisting I am Mafia. Where is his vote on me?

Space voted RC as a starter vote and kept it at that throughout the whole phase. Only conveniently came back after votes couldn’t be changed.

Pikochu isn’t insisting I am Mafia. Where is his vote on me?
After Space's first post, RC made a post that made her comfortable leaving her vote there. And she did post again after that post mentioning that she thought RC was actually suspicious.
I think it's suspicious of you to state this while unvoting Human - like you're still implying he should get voted but you're not going to vote him yourself.

He hasn't voted you, but in both of his posts, he's baselessly suggested that you aren't clear despite the fact that you've been uncounterclaimed since almost the beginning of Day One:
Doesn't automatically clear HD just on the basis on the claim alone but at least it's something that we can go off of.
Not to throw shade at HumanDawn, the fact that HumanDawn so far is contributing most to the game to the point where he is leading the game does raise some concerns for me as we may have a scum leader.
No explanation of why he specifically thinks the person who's been an uncounterclaimed (as a power role, in a mostly vanilla open setup) since very early might be scum.

I have no idea if this is a scumread, a townread, or a nullread. Please clarify.

I fail to see what's scummy about it. I get why you dislike it, but I think it'd fall more under "poor sportsmanship" than "scummy".

I read null on you.
Scummy is on Pikochu.
Yes on sportsmanship.

After Space's first post, RC made a post that made her comfortable leaving her vote there. And she did post again after that post mentioning that she thought RC was actually suspicious.

She said RC was still suspecting me when he said that even if I’m probably Town for my claim, he thought that the picking of stronger players still had merit to it. Something was lost there in understanding what RC said, or Space just wanted an excuse to save her scumbuddy.

Pikochu’s activity is troubling too but Space bothers me more.

first off, welcome. I can see your points for everyone else but this one I don't quite get. I don't think DawningWinds was defending Midorikawa - and there wasn't really a case against Midorikawa to really adamantly go after her anyway.

Dawning pushed away...
From Mido in their own way.
Notable, I thought.

Not obvious scum.
But a scum point all the same.
Yet positives there.

Dawning pushed away...
From Mido in their own way.
Notable, I thought.

Not obvious scum.
But a scum point all the same.
Yet positives there.

What do you make of them claiming Prince?

She said RC was still suspecting me when he said that even if I’m probably Town for my claim, he thought that the picking of stronger players still had merit to it. Something was lost there in understanding what RC said, or Space just wanted an excuse to save her scumbuddy.

Pikochu’s activity is troubling too but Space bothers me more.
Yeah, does feel what I said was being twisted a bit there, I also don't like that she was on the case of myself and Poyzin but pretty much giving a pass to Tood.

I think it's unlikely Space and Piko are a scumteam at this point as a bus doesn't make sense now as according to the setup if we lynch the second Conspirator the game is over and if we lynch the General although the game would appear to continue with the game no longer being white flag we would likely catch the final Conspirator anyway without the General executing players. By the same logic it also seems unlikely that osieorb18 and Piko would be on the same team.

For possibilities of the scum team I'm thinking Piko/Tood, Space/Tood, Space/osie, Tood/osie, the latter seeming unlikely unless the plan was for them to both bus Mido and that being why Mido didn't save herself.

There's the potential distancing between Tood/Piko with Tood putting out some suspicions on Piko during day 2 but not voting.

There's also some potential buddying with Space/Tood as mentioned above as well as both leaning towards Piko day 2.

Not really as much to go on between Space and osie/Pinwheel, Space kind of ignored Pinwheel's vote on Mido and osie has her as a townlean in their current reads.

Back
Top Bottom